ovulation tracker help

amcashes

Swaying Pink for baby #5
Reaction score
So i want to get all my ducks in a tow so i started tracking my af sae everything like that. I have my days and fertility friend. My days says i am baby ready on the 20th to the 25th but fertility friend says i am baby ready from the 23rd to the 25tj but ovulate on the 26th. So i yried baby center and they said i am baby ready from the 22nd to the 27th. I am si lost. They all have the same info in them.

I started my period on the 11th and ended on the 18th had sex on the 20th 21st (pullout) and the 25th (condom) and had cm mixed with blood on the 27th. Please help i am lost on when i ovulate.

R u trying to prevent from conceiving? Those apps r only a guide nd u really need to no how long ur LP is b4 they can give u the correct info

Right now i just want to nail down when i ovulate for when we try.... and find out what in the world was the cm with blood in it was.

I thought if it was from that it would have been the same day or day aftrr

My days and fertility friend are different for me as well by almost a week. After temping and using opk's to get the real results I found out they were both wrong. It was in the middle but I would have missed O day if I went by those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->