PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Happy new year everyone!! I hope we all have bouncy babies by this time next year!
Heart, I think your twinges and the like are good signs as I felt absolutely nothing, not one thing and as you know there's nothing there! That's actually making me laugh in a black humour sense of way! I really have a great feeling that all is going to be great for you and about bloody time too! X x x I know it's hard not to worry though!
Davies, glad the smoke made you sick lol! I also just know everything is going to be perfect for you too, I hope you find something nicer to eat today! x x x
Puppy :hugs: it's so hard, I try not to think about dates and just do one day a time but....
NSN how are you doing? Are you feeling confident, are you symptom spotting or anything like that or just chilling out and waiting for your scan? I really hope this is it for you!
Afm I'm feeling slightly more positive today, not about this pregnancy but in general and that I'll get there in the end. I have a new theory!! I think this one might have been chromosomally abnormal and bad luck because all the websites I've looked at say blighted ovums are chromo problems. So will try the steroids next time again. I can't believe that my hormone levels were 2000 last time with a 'normal' baby present with a betting heart and this time they are 37000 with nothing! So my theory is maybe the steroids did do their job and helped with thorough implantation so the placenta could do it's job well ( high hormone output) but it just wasn't meant to be because it was chromosomal abnormal? what does everyone think? Disagreements on this theory most welcome!
Pip, thanks for the nice words :hugs: did lambs get any reason why hers didn't work, was she successful eventually? I never knew her. How are you doing? Are you excited? Are you going to get a 3d scan? I would if I were you!! I'd get ten of them! And frame them!
Mrs kg, where are you up to now? I read back but couldn't follow / find your post before last ifykwim?! Hope you're coping ok x x

Fili...so thoughtful even when the chips are down for you :hugs: my symptoms went four days ago and haven't come back :shrug: so no..not confidant at all :nope: I know they come and go...mine have GONE! Have to just sit tight and wait...trying to keep busy :flower: strange that my first pregnancy had 9w GS and enlarged YS and I had the most symptoms with that pregnancy :wacko:

I'm glad you're looking forwards, you have such a supportive hubby too and I just know that your rainbow baby will be here before you know it :hugs:

Puppy...:hugs: for your EDD

Hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

XxX

Fili, that is entirely possible. I had two losses I am convinced had chromosomal problems. It is harsh to say but us rplers are not exempt from the one in four 'normal' loss rate. If you don't mind, however, I will still hang on to a shred of hope until your next scan. It is hard not to :hugs:

Puppy :hugs:

Thanks pip, yeah I think that's what has happened, but thanks for holding on to hope! If this baby does appear and stick I will faint with shock! I have sent an email to dr s's secretary to book an appointment to see him. I want answers lol!

Nsn my second pregnancy had an enlarged yolk sac, and sac right for dates but embryo with strong heartbeat a week behind. I met a lady on b and b who had this too and she had the chromosomes tested for this pregnancy and she found they were normal! A large yolk sac sounded to me like there was a blockage of some kind and the the nutrients / blood got backed up ifywim? Can't be too attributed to chromosomal problems if there's actually a 40% success rate after this type of finding can it? Don't worry about symptoms coming and going I really will never symptom spot again. My sister had none and she has had two successful pregnancies with no symptoms in either until the end! Are you taking anything for this pregnancy or do you not need to? X

I'm having intense cravings for vinegar again, especially in carrot and coriander soup!! Loads of vinegar! :munch: it tastes soooo good, I really want some salt and vinegar crisps! Might have to go get some!

I really will never symptom spot again.

:rofl: Are you sure? Can we hold you to this?

I forgot to answer your question about Lambs. Unfortunately, she was not able to get an answer as to whether the pregnancy on steroids was a normal one. Her treatment plan changed from my level to yours but she hasn't tried it out yet as she is taking a few months off.

Darn, now I want crisps, too! Pringles or salt n vinegar kettle chips. I only want luxury in pregnancy!

Fili...there was no fetal pole or baby detected in my first pregnancy. I also have hope that your journey isn't over yet :hugs:

Not taking anything apart from pregnancare and extra folic acid just as a caution...was due to go for RPL testing in January :blush:

Pip...I have to say that you are always full of information and have a way with words that I appreciate :hugs:

XxX

I've eaten a tube of salt and vinegar pringles over the last two days...burned my lips like they're supposed to :haha:

I'm also sad to hear that Lamb lost her little one, I saw her about after I lost my second and her avatar and siggy put a smile on my face :cry:

XxX

Nsn they would probably tell you to just try again after testing anyway! That's what st mary's told me after testing. They wouldn't even give me progesterone or anything as they said there was no reason to.

Pip, no don't hold me to that!! :rofl: but I will certainly never test more than once after a positive pregnancy test again! :rofl:

Mmmmmm salt and vinegar kettle chips.... I just got a rice cake and poured vinegar on it with a bit of salt, I was desperate, it was delicious!

One test? Yeah right! :rofl:

Thanks, NSN. To be honest, I feel I am better with info (when I have some) than handholding. I do worry about coming across too harsh sometimes :blush:

As for the rpl testing, I do think it is worth it. Obviously, only if you need it (i.e. you've had the three losses) and are taking a little break from being pregnant. It doesn't always find a cause but then if it doesn't you know what isn't wrong with you and can check on other issues e.g. nkcells.
Have you considered taking a daily baby aspirin as a precaution? It has benefits in preventing preeclampsia, too.

Fili, that ricecake concoction sounds gross!

morning my lovely preggos happy new year to you all!

just wanted to pop on and say hi to you all and how amazingly well you are all doing, im full of hope for your little ones, keep doing what you are doing girls you are amazing.

and i hope to be joining you real soon! xx

It was a cheap version of a salt and vinegar pringle! No luxury treats for my squatter until it shows it's face, then I'll invest in kettle chips!

Urgh, just vom'd and wet my knickers at the same time. Good start to the new year, ey?! :haha:

Urgh, just vom'd and wet my knickers at the same time. Good start to the new year, ey?! :haha:

Classic :rofl: you ok?!

I'm not taking anything...I've heard good and bad about the aspirin..I'm too flipping frightened to take it :wacko:

Bumpy...come in here faster...how many DPO are you? :dust:

XxX

Thinking of you puppy xxx

Fili I'm doing fine thanks yest def wasn't as hard as I thought it would be an my one wish was to have a bfp before yest an I got that so trying to look on the bright side of things xx Still keeping everything crossed for your new yr miracle xxxx

Haha petit that made me laugh!! My friend wets herself when she sneezes or laughs after having 2 children!! These are the luxuries of babies we hopefully all have to come!!!
Salt n vinegar pringles sound gooood!! We just went to our local as hubby hungover! I had roast! Didn't really eat the beef loved the horseradish! An loved the pub coke out the tap! I had 2!! Back to water now, an the sofa!!

Fili I so agree with pips theory an I think ur right but there is defo still hope babe! Xx
Bumpy come join us!!!
Never how u doing?? My symptoms are defo not as bad an it's scares me though! Lol!! Xx

Mmm haribo... I can't believe I am still doing the sick hungry sick hungry fiasco. I'm going to be fat and not preggo :-( . This is prob tmi but I always get "the runs" when miscarrying, I think it's because my hormone levels are dropping now. It happens all the time. I was really constipated before today.
Just been reading back through the beginning of this thread and almost everyone has managed a take home baby eventually! It's so encouraging to read!
Don't worry about your lack of symptoms Davies the placenta takes over soon then symptoms are supposed to fade x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->