PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks pip, what I meant to say was dr s wasn't too happy that I was pregnant again during my first cycle after a miscarriage. He said ideally he would like a clear cycle in between or even two, just wondered if he said the same to you? X x

Thanks Davies, I'll have a look now. X x

He asked me for two full cycles. Then he changed it to one because I have endometriosis. But this was before starting on his treatment. His advice might be different now. The only person I know to lose a pregnancy with his treatment is Lambs and she decided to take a break before trying again.

To all you lovely ladies...

Have a very happy new year
I hope 2012 is a awesome year for you all!

I hope all your dreams finally come true

Love Me & Isabella

xxx

Feeling lazy tired! Fancy soup again an love angel delight an tinned fruit yum!! X

Omg sent hubby to shop to get soup an angel delight he comes back with chicken broth!! Yuk! An bloody jelly tots!! Honestly I don't stand a chance! X
Happy new year ladies let's hope 2012 is our year!! Xx

Davies - Did you say you have a cold? I think that probably plays into the lack of nausea, if you can't smell as well then your body won't be responding to all the smells around you. I know its scary, I am exactly the same I panic when I don't feel sick and I complain when I have it! I hope as your cold goes away your sickness comes back! I mean, I hope you feel assured of the healthy growing bubs!
My doctor also said that by week 9 our hormones peak and start to stablise so we should start to feel better int he coming weeks.

Thanks croyden am
Very nervous had few mins of nausea earlier! But went away! Feel hormonal moody!! Hubby getting on my nerves! Everyone annoying me! X

I don't know why our bellies can't be clear so we can see what's going on for ourselves!

Hi girls I have to go back and catch up. Davies I agree with everything Croy said. I lost my nausea when I was sick. And I've read it can start to go away around 9 weeks. And I also agree with wanting a clear belly! Maybe with a little light, like an oven, to make it really easy to see.

I've been having a pain in my lower back since last night. It is on the other side than the pain I had a few days ago. This one feels like a pinched nerve. It's making me nervous. I know sometimes back pain can be originated in the uterus. I was just grocery shopping and felt some warm fluid between my legs. I was at the same store that I was at when I had the bleed 2 weeks ago. I had a panic attack and told my husband I was going to the car. Luckily this time it was all clear. Just the progesterone. I started crying because it shook me up so much. I'm trying to decide if I should take Tylenol for this back pain. The pain itself isn't that bad. I think I want to take Tylenol just to stop my brain from noticing it and freaking out about it. I wish I could stay home tonight. I have no desire to go to a party.

Heart...the worry never ends :hugs: I just want to be left alone until I know that all is going be ok or I can get past my milestones. Take the pain relief if it will ease your worry...but I know you will also be worrying that you have done the wrong thing..a toughie.

Fili...hope you are holding up ok lovely :hugs:

Mrs...sorry that today is your EDD for your angel :hugs: hope you are ok

:hi: to everyone...I am following but have nothing positive to contribute at the moment.

I just want to wish you all a happy New Year...2012 has got to be the year for ALL of us :friends:

XxX

Thanks Andrea. The worry really never stops does it? I'm ready for the fast forward button!!

Happy New Year to everyone. I hope 2012 makes everyone's dreams come true.

Thank you never that means more than you know x I'm ok had a wee cry here an there but def not been as bad as I imagined just glad it's nearly over an I can concentrate on this new beany an keep the past where it belongs x

Happy new year everyone x 2012 will be the year all our wishes come true! Xxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

HOPING ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE FOR 2012!! :drunk:

Happy new year ladies an bumps!! This will be our year!! I'm in bed been home an hour lol! Soon as it hit 12!! I left!! Didn't want to turn into a pumpkin!! Left hubby at the party! So couldn't b arsed! Had no energy! An was very hungry had bit of cheese with grapes but they had cold meat! Yuk!! An rolls didn't want bread!! So bit of cheddar an grapes!! In bed now one tired lady!! P's had 5 mins of nausea as I could smell there cigarette smoke tonight made me want to vomit!! Great sign!! Love it!! Xx

Yay Davies! Symptoms to ring in the new year! Definitely a good sign! Did you tell anyone at the party you are preggo?

I haven't even gotten off the couch to take a shower yet. 2012 isn't for another 6.5 hours! I wish I could stay on the couch instead of hanging around drunk people. I'm doing what you did - going home right after midnight!

Happy new year everyone.
Just popping into make sure everyone is ok. In gallivanting around the Aussie countryside! Lovely to see some symptoms and lots of positivity from u all. Will catch up in a week xx

Hopeful a couple of people guessed I wasnt eating alot as there was pate shellfish etc ! I didnt drink! An I left at 12!! Lol xx
It went quickly hopeful. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->