PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I had pizza last night. Delicious. It had Gorgonzola on it but it was cooked so hope that was ok. Davies why do you need a blood test?

All cheeses are ok when cooked. So no worries, heart!

I had stilton for lunch :D Thank you for saying it's safe, NHS!

And thanks for telling me pip!! I had broccoli and Stilton soup Christmas day :)

Me too it was really really yummy. It was a big hit at the Christmas meal and took suspicion away cos my family think you can't have Stilton when pregnant. Mwahaha!!

Good cover Em! That sounds delicious. I'm going to have some soup now.

I love soup right now yum!! In uk u have blood test when ur 8-10 weeks I don't even no what it's for! Lol!! I just no I have to have it! I'm going to look now! But it's bank hol in uk Tom so most places are closed so the blood test walk in place won't prob b open!! I was meant to go Friday!! X

I didn't know that Davies?!!? I'll have a word next week and see if I can get mine done at the Epu. I really don't feel ready to register with the midwives just yet.

Have all the other uk ladies registered yet?

Sorry the test can b done from 8-12 weeks an for haemoglobin group an antibodies, rhesus factor, syphilis, hepatitis, rubela susceptibility and HIV!! So lots!! Then u have the early downs syndrome test at 12 weeks to! Xx

Embo I have registered with midwife x I have booking in on 1st of feb that should be fun normally last over an hour this time I'll have 8 pregnancy details to go through so might take a while longer! An I have my 12wk scan on 16th feb x I booked my early scan On 20th jan through epu myself x I did feel a bit nervous letting the doc refer me but now I feel like it's some good dates to look too just have to hope I reach them now xxx

Wow mrs you're so brave!!! I registered with the midwife so quickly with my first angel but didn't even bother with 2 and 3!! I think I'll get brave and phone this week! Or maybe not!!!

I'm exactly the same x I'm glad I'm getting scan first I think that's how it should be x with my mmc I booked in at 10wks I was feeling awful that day ms was really bad only to find out 2wks later baby had stopped growing at 6wks x I also believe my blood results must have indicated something because when I went up to epu with spotting they booked me in for a scam in an hours time while they got my results from my booking in x when they scanned me they had the screen on for me to see which I thought strange an when I saw that black hole I just knew it was over x I believe they knew that's all I would see because imagine if it had been a 12wk dead baby I even said this to my husband because surely if they didn't know what they were going to find the screen would have been off x

I booked in with midwife it took about 45 mins was ok! In my area you do that an they send off ur paperwork for ur scan! I hope I haven't jinxed myself now coz I have been already! X

Davies I too was worried about jinxing myself but we just have to remind ourselves nothing we can do will change whatever's going to happen so we should enjoy every min as much as we can after a loss anyway an hope that everyday we get that little bit closer to our rainbow babies xxx lol wish I felt as positive as that sounds xxxx

I'll read that in a few days mrsk it might give me some courage!!

You do that embo :thumbup:

Does anyone just feel inside that it will all be ok this time x I sort of do but keep fighting with myself xx

I have been asleep for 4 hours!! I seem to be suffering from extreme tiredness. My hubby jut had to come and wake me up! And even then it took me an extra half hour to come round.

What do you girls think of this? It was an old 2010 thread which I responded to and the original poster got back to me today! Probably best just to read page 1 and 3. Dare I have any hope!! X x
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/408644-empty-sac-absolutely-heartbroken.html

Fili I cantbget on that link xx but yes I do think you still have hope without even reading it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->