PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I wear a top underneath so I don't get cold! Lol! I hope ur friends rem Hun!! Mine didn't an my first one was valentines day so like you a memorable day! So pretty hard to forget! But they did!! I made a point of saying when they asked me what I had done that day! That I couldn't really face anything!! I wanted them to fefl bad I haven't ever forgetten there children's birthdays! X

Morning girls, well I just feel as though I've been run over this morning! Could hardly sleep all night and so couldn't get up today! I've posted a few threads to try to see if there are any success stories like my situation at the moment and a few have come in but... I just can't see how this pregnancy can be viable, I mean at 6.4 and nothing, I just think its going to be long and drawn out so I'm going for a scan at 7 weeks and if there's nothing there still I'm going to ask for those pills to induce a mc, don't want another erpc.
I'm just feeling like I'm never going to be able to have children :cry:

Heart, in answer to your question, I probably feel less pregnant than in first tri. I do have plenty of symptoms, don't get me wrong but they are more of a distraction: restless legs, nausea, burping, getting tired earlier. The growing middle section is nice, though. I do find myself stroking my tum every so often. Now I am waiting to properly feel ducky as it will be more of an interaction, I think (I can poke back :haha:).

As for the cheeses, they tell you not to eat any soft mould ripened cheeses here, regardless of whether they are pasteurised or not. I think a lot of people are confused by these rules!

Fili, at 6.5 weeks pregnant you really are on the verge - it could be normal, it might not be. In my opinion it is the worst limbo week!
Sending you big :hug:

PS: I'm still in bed, too. I'll call it solidarity. :winkwink:
PPS: I can send you a fridge load of Philadelphia if that would cheer you up. I hate the stuff now!

Fili at least u have set urself a date an thats right for u, i am keepin hope for u hun xx An u will have babies ino it loke at petit an lou we will all get there xxx

Well i dont feel pg didnt sleep well as was panicking! had a nightmare that i spotted one bit of red blood bit it was a nightmsre an not reality! An i want nausea back im really panicking!! I paid for next day delivery which is guareenteed with royal mail! But guess what its still sitting in the post office it was bloody sent from!! Im gutted i felt like it may give me reassurance! But not going to come until tues!! Im scared an a mess why has my nausea disappeared for so long!! This is my critical stage an im very very nervous i just want that bit of reassurance help!!!!!!! What can i do epau is shut till tues!!! x

Davies, ignore the nausea. You didn't have it on scan day and your baby was just fine!
This is the worst week and you are almost through it. Big big :hug: to you Xxx

:hugs: Davies. Just hang in there Hun. You're almost there. How many days til your scan?

Not till jan 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im scared i just want to no its ok!!! x

But your doppler arrives on Tuesday :hugs:
Hopefully, you'll be all calm and reassured by the 11th :kiss:

Thanks ladies i even just looked on internet about buying a doppler from somewhere i canpick one up today!! Or also if i can pay for a scan but its a saturday!!! nowhere open!! just have to chill an keep thinking i am preg!! X

Oh Davies, I totally know that panicky feeling. I had it with my losses but also in ducky's critical week. I phoned everyone up trying to get an earlier scan as I thought it was all over but had to bide my time. I hope you have the same outcome as I did this time :hugs:

Thanks Hun, everything has been looking so good! I look at all my scan pics I look at measurements! But this nausea has gone an I forgot what life was like before it!! I want nausea!! I had 4 days with no nausea now!! But did have scan on first day! Well whatever I can't do a damn thing to change it I suppose! Just need to be busy I think got loads of housework to do but can't face that!! Need to wash my hair to! Lol should do that before tonight!! Thanks petit I hope I'm like u to!! Xx

Dont worry Davies you'll be fine I'm sure. Look at me, I had loads of symptoms and it's not good, still got them! I just think you're going to be fine. I understand your worry tho x x x

Thanks fili! Sorry me going on! Probably think I'm a right selfish cow! I can't change my fate I no that just gotta go with it! It's only coz I had nausea so bad an now none! I wonder if the tablets stopped it? Maybe I will google that!! X

Pip did dr s advice you to wait at least one clear cycle before trying again on his programme or did he say you could try during 1st cycle after mc?

Fili in first try there's a lady who had a scan had hcg of 20000 an empty sac no fetal pole she thought she was 6+4/5 can't rem what she said but she had scan yest an she had fetal pole an hb, hb was bit low but present an doc not worried! Pls read it Hun I don't no how to share a link! But maybe this lady maybe able to give you some reassurance? Xx

Thanks Davies i know where you are coming from I would never forget esp as you say it's a memorable day x one of close friends called I knew she would remember because we were talking about it the other day x but my BFF has been in touch but never mentioned anything I know she has a lot on her mind she just had her baby a week ago but we were due so close together I know it's impossible she could forget she can be a bit thoughtless sometimes so shouldn't be surprised x sorry you are having a worrying time time just now I know I'll be feeling like that for the next 3 wk's till scan x just remember your scan the other day an look at your pics x

Fili I read a story similar to yours in gestational problems an when she went for next scan beany was there so hoping this is the case for you too x hoping this wk goes fast for you the waiting is the worst xxx

Fili, I think it depends on your individual situation. You could give his midwife a ring on Tuesday and ask what to do. Have intralipids or wait, see Mr S or let local team deal with it? I really don't know what to advise :shrug:

Thinking of your little floaty angels, girls :hugs: may there be less heartbreak next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->