PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks fili I think mine are fading coz there bout but not as fierce I'm bit more chilled today very thirsty stuffy nose don't want meat but hungry! But can't eat alot?! Now got heartburn! Yay!!
Fili ur gonna get fat an pg! All ur symptoms could mean big growth spurts!! Xx
I'm not into haribo but I think I could eat fried egg!! I havd eaten so much today!!
Banana crumpet choc chip brioche, roast beef lots of veg, didn't eat the beef or roast potatoes! A twix a second banana! 2 glasses of coke an a litre of water! It's only 330pm!! Lol x

I'm still doing the sick, hungry thing too hun. I feel great then instantly hungry and sick and am then afraid to eat - I can't wait for second tri! lol

Hey ladies. Could a bad cold/flu damage a pregnancy? I'm really worried. All my symptoms have gone apart from slightly render boobs. I haven't taken anything apart from paracetamol (minimally) and hot honey and lemon drinks.

Never, the only negative I can think of with the aspirin is if you have a stomach ulcer. Otherwise, it's such a small dose it doesn't have much of an effect. It is, however, proven to be beneficial in preventing miscarriages and preeclampsia. Sorry, I don't mean to push it on you but when you book in with your midwife in a couple of weeks maybe have a chat with her about it as it is such a small thing that could make all the difference (it might not make any difference at all but if there is no risk...).

Just woken up from a nap. Still tired :dohh:

Embo, as long as you don't have a temperature the baby won't notice.

My temp is up slightly but nowhere near fever. If I do feel too hot I take alayer off and drink water.

Perfect! The paracetamol should also help keep your temp down.
Your baby is so snug it's just cruising along :)

Hi ladies....just wanted to say Happy New Year! And after reading all your posts about food, I am now hungry!

Thanks pip...I might call the EPL clinic Tuesday and ask them, not planning on seeing MW until after a positive second scan around 9-10 weeks so a way to go yet. :thumbup: hope you're feeling better after your nap :hugs:

Em...keep the fluids up and rest :hugs: you and turtle will be ok :flower:

Davies...you had corking symptoms and good scans so I wouldn't worry :hugs:

Amos...hoping you're over here soon too :hugs:

Mrs...glad yesterday wasn't too harsh on you :hugs:

Tracie...how's your little princess doing?

Hopeful...you all good?

Heart...did your niggles stop?

9....when is scan day now?

Fili...you make me chuckle with your foods :haha:

I've cleaned the house from top to bottom today and feel much better for it :)

XxX

Morning/afternoon!

Puppy and Mrskg, massive hugs to you both. EDD is a tough time, especially when everyone else in the world is celebrating.

Fili, you amaze me! You're upbeat positivity is infectious. You had me laughing so hard with your rice cake vinegar concoction! With my third loss I actually found comfort in the idea that it wasn't a normal pregnancy from the beginning. I didn't get it tested but I still feel to this day it was chromosomally abnormal. It made me feel better because it felt like a "normal miscarriage" that had nothing to do with me or my body. I think your theories sound pretty spot on and I think there is still a lot of hope for you to carry a baby to term. But like the others i'm still going to hope it's the one right now that you will carry to term.

Pip, thanks for sharing how you are feeling as a pregnant woman. It's crazy to me that you can get to the second tri and still not feel much! Thank god for dooplers and scans! I like the information you share and have never found it to be harsh. I've always appreciated a well informed, smart doctor over one with a bedside manner any day of the week. Information is key.

Embo don't worry about the cold. I did a lot of research about this when I was really sick last week and everything will be ok. And I lost my nausea when I was sick. So did Davies and I've read a lot of other women report the same thing.

Andrea I had long bouts of no symptoms at your stage too. It really isn't an indicator that something is wrong but of course it is impossible not to worry. :hugs:

Davies heartburn is a classic symptom! Yours aren't fading, they're shifting!

I had an interesting night last night. I kept feeling that pinched nerve feeling in my left lower back. I was cranky all day. We drove to the party last night and had to park several blocks away being that it is San Francisco and parking is a nightmare. I had to walk a good distance to the party. When I arrived I ran to the bathroom for a knicker check and there was a tiny bit of brown spotting again. Ugh. I had also inserted a progesterone before we got in the car so it was mixed with that too. It put me in a very weird mind space. I had the intention of telling my friends about the pregnancy, which I did end up doing, but was feeling very unsure about the pain in my back and the spotting. Luckily it was only that one spot all night. I must have gone to the bathroom 15 times! My friends were all very sweet and supportive. One even referred to me as a mum! I curled up on the couch at the party with a snugly blanket until Tim was ready to leave. Unfortunately traffic was so bad we didn't get home until 2:30!! Very tired today! No more spotting this morning but back still hurts. Can't wait for my scan next week to get some answers.

Hope everyone is doing well in the New Year!

Hope everyone else had a good night

Amanda when I was pg with Ollie I had brown discharge upto about 13 weeks with using the progesterone. I had so many trips to my consultant about it who reassured me all the time its normal, I can imagine how you are feeling. It was never "blood" always dark dirty brown stuff x

Thanks Fluffy! I did have a small bleed of dark red blood 2 weeks ago. Now It's very light brown almost like tea stain rather than actual spotting. I appreciate your feedback!

Just popped in to wish all you PAL ladies all the very best for 2012.

Puppy and MrsK, hugs for you both with the due dates. It's a tough day to get through.

Thanks mrs miggins I hope you over here joining us soon xxx

Embo get well soon x sure I read it's a good sign if you get a cold ?? Lol might be wrong read too much these days x

Heart new years eve in San Francisco sounds amazing from all the way over here in bonnie Scotland Lol xxx

Mrskg I have to say that new years in San Francisco is a lot more fun with a little champagne in me! I saw it in a totally different light as a completely sober person! I have to admit, I've had some amazingly fun NYE's here in previous years. This year I was just happy to be pregnant and wanted to go to bed! LOL!

Ah embo I was worried to when my cold came I had swollen tonsils an googeld tonsilitus as I was really scared! But the next day the throat soothed I had hot lemon drinks to, an used Vicks at bedtime, today feel much better just stuffy nose an my left ear is still blocked which is very annoying! I did panic as my symptoms disappeared but there back an I have Slight nausea again! Nothing like it has been but it's there! An I don't no what I want to eat either!! But I do love a symptom!
Heart u had brown spotting an been fine Hun don't stress just rest!
Never I'm taking 75mg of aspirin St Marys told me to take that pregnecare an extra folic acid as extra folic acid an 75 mg of aspirin can't hurt, I don't no bout stomach ulcer have u googeld it? Sumtimes it can be useful but I would call epau!

I need a blood test do you think they will b open tom? Xx

Girls just ordered a pizza with pineapple an sweetcorn so excited!! Gonna eat it with salad cream!! Nausea an heartburn here I'm hoping once I eat it will go! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->