PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

And yes, please join the recurrent losses thread if you need to. Everyone is amazing and are full of knowledge about tests.

I am going to check that thread for sure thank you. I actually just got a new DR because we moved to a new city and she was not really that great. I am looking for a new DR and hopefully I can find a better one. I was just so sure at the start of this one and now I have that horrible sick feeling. Dh is telling me to not worry but I know something isnt right. Thank you both I am really thankful for this thread.

I hope all is ok and you will stay here with us. If not, you'll join us soon. :hugs:

Please keep us posted.

Thank you so much I am trying to be hopeful and I am going to test again tomorrow. Thank you again and Congratulations on your pregnancies!!

Morning girls, good luck ane,
I'm tired today felt bit nauseas this morning nothing major just bit rough!!
Off to walk my dog an tidy house today!! Xx

Embo i haven't technically registered yet either. MW in my health board don't book you in until your scan but instead of 12 wks they do it around 10.5wks. You can't book in for your scan until you pass 7wks so i phoned last Thursday and got Jan 18th. That's for bloods too.

I've woke up feeling slightly better but my eyes are really red and sore. They're constantly crying and then I wipe them so they're really irritated :( I just hope it's cleared up before I go back to work next week.

I want my pregnancy symptoms back.

Oh Embs, are you really crying or are you sick and that is having an effect on your eyes? :hugs:

I am sooooo soooooo sick these last two days I can't keep anything down at all not even water unless I sip it!!! It's just getting worse, I'm getting worried about my hormone levels I just know they are rising massively I can feel it! Hope this doesn't end up being a molar pregnancy or anything like that. :-( . Going to get to the gp tomorrow on an urgent appointment and get back to an epu for another scan, I just want those tablets and out of this!! Unless of course there's a perfectly sized bouncing baby in there but doubt it! Sorry for the whinge!

Fili :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope they can see you tomorrow. When were you supposed to go back?

Well the hospital said 2 weeks but no way I'm waiting that long. Also not going back to the epu I went to last time as they were so horrid and we waited for hours it was so disorganised there.

2 weeks....omg. No way should you have to wait that long. I'm glad you're going to a different place. It's so wrong how we are treated like numbers sometimes instead of women who have been through hell.

Fili, I hope it's nothing bad, too. Sorry to hear you are suffering. Big big hugs to you!
You should be able to see some change by tomorrow :hugs: Things move so quickly at this early stage.
Keeping everything crossed for you fxfxfxfxfx

I agree Fili. I wouldn't wait two weeks either. That's disgraceful. I'm hoping the sickness means you're ok and beanies growing big and strong.

My eyes are just constantly streaming pip! No real tears! That's just on the day before scan day lol. I don't think they're infected Fili. The liquid is clear and watery.

:hugs::hugs: fili, hope you feel better hun and get some answers soon!!

Could it be a sinus problem that could be affecting your eyes?

Fili I def think you should get seen sooner x hope other epu more considerate xxx

I'm having a down day not sure if it's because with mmc baby stopped growing at 6wks an that's in my head x but also my boobs not sore today been in jammies all day with no bra on hoping it's that x I'm reassured reading everyone symptoms seem to come an go though x ah just being a stress head I think!! :wacko:

Embo my eyes did the same thing. My husband kept asking me why I was weeping. It lasted about 2 days for me.

Fili, I'm sorry you are so sick. I hope it's a good sign. Did they mention molar to you? Molars look very different. They would have seen how different it looked on your last scan. Try not to worry about a molar. Also if they suspected a molar they would want to remove it immediately, not let you linger for 2 more weeks. I very much doubt that is the issue. I hope you get another scan tomorrow.

Mrskg, the symptoms come and go. We've all fallen victim to that. I find that when I don't wear a bra all day, my boobs hurt less for some reason. Try to hang in there.

Not much to report here. Just woke up. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->