PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Wow! Maybe this is a sign for you! With the tickers and all. Was it heart that said look out for signs from the universe?!?

How odd!

Girls i've gone from picky eating to flippin eating anything! I'm gonna be a chunk!!!

How odd!

Girls i've gone from picky eating to flippin eating anything! I'm gonna be a chunk!!!

yay - im glad its not just me... i thought sod it im gonna get big anyway -and have put on 20lbs, i use the excuse of having to have another 300 calories a day so now in third trimester i have pudding :blush:

Signs from the universe indeed! How strange. Thanks for the screen shot Em, so weird!

Pup and Lou, yesterday for me was all nausea. Today I'm famished. What to eat, what to eat?

I'm making broccoli and Stilton soup with crusty bread rolls yummy yum!!

Oh I had carrot an coriander soup an hot baked baguettes an desserts banana angel delight with bananas?! I love angel delight!!! I wish I had a scan Tom heart I'm jealous!! Xx

Davies my clinic wants to see me every week so I decided to take them up on it. Not sure how much longer they want to do that but as long as they're offering I'm doing it! I'm terrified but for the first time have a little excitement too. I can't wait for the next round of scans. We have a few next week!*

A woman just posted in the RMC thread about having her third mmc. I really have a hard time with the mmc stories. I personally haven't had one but they scare me. I'm sure you all understand.*

I'm soooo hungry today! Just had toast with peanut butter. I need something else though.*

What's angel delight?

It's like a yoghurt moose blamonge sort of custard thing!! They do banana strawberry or chocolate today I love banana!! I no what u mean about scan! I am worried bout my scan next week but I think if all is ok I actually might start to chill out!! Good luck for Tom hun I hope u start to enjoy ur pg now Hun after my scan I hope I can to!! Xx

Heart - Angel delight is a bit like instant pudding mix. Its powder you add to milk. I am CRAVING butterscotch Angel Delight, luckily my mum sent me some over fro Christmas!! ha ha

I got an ice cream maker for Christmas which i was so excited about but have not felt like making anything so hubby gets all excited about making chocolate ice cream, gets all the stuff from the shops and its whirring away almost finished. I am so excited. I didn't have energy to make it but i think i can find energy to eat some!

We are about to have a house full to watch the Rose Bowl - I am glad its good friends so I know i don't have to be on my game and can relax, but still it feels like a lot to have people here. Bleugh.

I can't believe I have classes starting tomorrow, I am so not in the head space to be back in school! I just have to suck it up and try and get as many classes done before this baby arrives because its going to be even harder to want to be motivated if he or she actually gets here!! So as few classes left as possible has to be my motivation.

I went back to school here in the US last year because my UK qualifications didn't really transfer to jobs here and I wanted a change. Now I just want to have my AA under my belt so I have options in the future. But the thought of caring about biology and french is making me tired already!

I don't like butterscotch croy just the other flavours!! Where does ur mum live? X

My parents are still in Croydon. I moved over to Seattle for work for 6 months about 9 years ago, and then I met my hubby, so now I am here to stay but I do miss the treats a lot so its good that mum sends me care packages still!!

Petit I do choc one with satsumas? Strawberry one with strawberry jelly on bottom an strawberries on top an banana one with custard!!
Ah croy my sister lives nearish tk Croydon she's in Crawley next to gatwick we go to ikea in Croydon sometimes!!
I love the us it's one place I could live in the world! I do love England though I would miss bisto an English chocolate I think lol! Prob do me good! Then again u have hot fudge sundaes in mcd's!! I love them!! X

Angel delight sounds heavenly! I would eat any flavor!!

Croy I can't imagine being in school right now. My husband and I waited until I was done with grad school before TTC. Work is one thing. School with homework, papers and tests is another. I think school is so much more demanding than a job!

Anyone having lots of cramps? I've been having lots of them for the past 2 days. Not severe like mc cramps but pretty noticeable. I'm hoping it's just everything stretching but I don't like them. Pretty uncomfortable. It feels like my whole uterus is aching.

Davies, a few days ago we drove through McD's. They didn't have sundaes on the menu but when I asked they still did them :D I had one right away!

As for bisto :sick: I feel like it sticks to the top of my mouth. Gravy is one thing I make from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->