PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

It's tomorrow afternoon. I'm part nervous and part excited. It's a new feeling.

Thank heart I know I'm just being stupid I've put a bra on an they maybe feel slightly tender now? Sick of wishing time away lol I thought the tww was bad that was nothing compared to this!

Can't wait to see you scan pic tomorrow xxx

Mrskg that's what I do when my boobs don't hurt, put a bra on!!! They hurt then!

Heart good luck tomorrow I'm excited to see the new scan pic :)

Thanks embo x yeah I think that trick has worked lol if they're not sore they will be by the end of the night with the poking an prodding I'm doing x I'm now starting to like the idea of see through bellies! X

I'm going to put a bra on today! LOL! Haven't put one on in days. Usually I feel them at the end of the day once I take my bra off.

I've got amos's photo as my avatar! Can anyone else see that?!?

You've lost me embo lol ?? X lol I see your scan pic xx

It must just be on my phone :shrug: ive got Amos as mine. Amos has hearts and heart has a magnified "hopeful" !!!!! It's freaking me out maaan!!

Embo- that happened to me on my phone too.....Heart's avatar was a picture of a baby....it was a friend on here.....weird

Took pics ......

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/c981929e.jpg

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/embo-78/6feb0141.jpg

WOW!!! I like seeing me with that pregnancy ticker underneath!

Did it take long to go back to normal Amos?!? How strange!!

It actually will be underneath soon Amos. Can't wait to see your big fat positives!!

Lol how strange x bnb has been funny last few days but that's a new one on me xx

Hers stayed like that for a few days.....and it was back when she was bleeding and things weren't looking good. It's like that baby popped up on there and showed everything was going to be ok.

Oh an heart is on amos's lol what's going on at your end?? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->