PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Y what u been doing Amos?? Spill.... I must go back to rm thread an have a catch up!!
Puppy deep breaths hun, men if only we could understand them! Lol don't worry when ur holding ur lil one the phone call won't even b a memory!! I agree bout first tri!! Just to have a bit of sanity! I feel like Amadeus woman symptom spotting!... Xx

Has anyone else got this wacky weather? il be in OZ if the wind doesnt stop lol

Jenny welcome my fellow Disco chick! Do you have a scan scheduled yet?

Croy and Davies happy 10 weeks!

Embo, happy 9 weeks!

Puppy you are always allowed a moan here no matter what the mood is. I'm sorry your FIL took his anger out on you. Not fair at all!

Fili I'm thinking of you chick. Only one more day until you have some answers.

Thanks Pip for the advice. I have tried pillows between my knees and it doesn't help. Years ago I had a hip injury from dancing. The constant impact of jumps and landings took a toll on my left hip. Yoga and exercise helped it. But I've been on pelvic rest because of the blood in my uterus and I'm also not allowed to do much exercise. Inthink my hip is suffering from it. Not to mention our bed is very firm. I've wanted soft pad for a while. Now I have a reason to justify spending the money.

Good luck to Croy and Hopeful today!

Davies I'll check my email for the hb. I'll try and post it for everyone if I can.

Wow I have some reading to do catching up on here thats for sure!!!
Before I do I just wanted to say Hello to you all and thank filipenko32 for inviting me over...I have a 19yr old Daughter (1st pregnancy twin lost) and a 11yr old son (13th pregnancy) and Im currently just under 20w pregnant (16th pregnancy) Im 38 and very recently single & a little scared if Im honest.
I posted a little about my story so far on a differnt thread in the hope that it may give someone hope that their can be light at the end of the dark tunnel that multiple losses puts us in....right off to read bear with me I will be back lol xx

Welcome babytimeagain, good to see you here, everyone is lovely on here so you'll fit in!! :hugs: x x x

embo - happy 9 weeks!

davies - happy 10 weeks! I have my NT scan on Jan 16th! we are all so close here, you, me, Croy and Heart.

Croy - gl with scan today!

Tracie - glad to hear diva is doing well! you should get her some jeweled diapers ;)

hi amos!!!

puppy - that sucks, to hard to feel like crap and then have to deal with dh's in stupid moods - i feel for ya

jenn - welcome and congrats!

Heart - I did get that body pillow in the mail I mentioned awhile back. It is comfortable but I haven't actually used it yet as I get claustrophobic and need to stretch out. That pillow is basically around you. I will be using it for sure though at some point.
"Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow CU9000 - bought it off Amazon - was $99 and shipping was $20 as I must have gotten faster shipping (and now it just lays in the corner)
I can see it helping though if your hips are hurting. If you don't mind a big pillow around you ;) It's a U shape and I think I will be better off having the opening up by my head instead of at my feet, then I can use my normal pillow too.

hi fili- are you doing ok?

Here's little Davies's heart beat. Beautiful!!!

Click on the picture to listen

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/Tests/th_9ae8b499.jpg

Thanks Hopeful, I was going to ask you about the pillow. I'm definitely going to invest in one. Good luck today! Can't wait for the update!

Welcome Babytime. Sounds like you've been through a lot. Congrats on making it to 20 weeks. That's a huge accomplishment! Glad you found us!

aww heart, I can't wait till I can hear that! so beautiful :cloud9:

welcome Jenny! congrats :D

OMG.....that just made me cry listening to that sweet hb!!!!

That little hb is so sweet, isn't it?

That's Davies's baby's hb, not mine. I just posted it for her.

Yay Davies! That's the sound I hear when I listen with my doppler. Sounds like you've got a healthy bean in there!

YAY love the heartbeat, im so pleased you found him so early, this will hopefully make you feel better when you have an off day and want to hear baby. \\:D/

Oh heart thank you so so much ur so clever!!! I live the reassurance that it is hb!!! Xx

welcome babytime and sorry for your losses, there are so many. i will have to look for your story! it's rough to become recently single too but, hopefully it's for the best and he was a jerk anyway.

Great heartbeat!!! You're very clever uploading that!

I think my cramping has started, kind of bringing it home that it's over. Just have to think of all the positives. PMA! Here are my positives: I get pregnant every time we try, I'm getting good care, I'm having my tests redone, I will get my baby!! Most people are successful after mcs as you girls prove. For some reason I think 2013 will be my year, I've always had an instinct about that year since this whole nightmare began!

Fili your positivity is inspiring and infectious. You're one special lady. You're gonna be a brilliant mummy :hug:

Fili, I have a feeling you might still make it this year, if not with this one then one you conceive in March :hugs:

Davies, that's what ducky sounds like, too :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->