PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Davies, so happy for you. xxx

Fili your positivity is inspiring and infectious. You're one special lady. You're gonna be a brilliant mummy :hug:

I couldn't have said it better myself. Fili, you amaze me! I really agree that it is so easy for you to fall pregnant that you will find yourself pregnant again very soon if this isn't your forever baby.

I can't take any credit for being clever with posting Davies video. I had no idea you could post video to photobucket until Pip did it! She deserves all the credit.

I just bought my first pregnancy product. I bought a belly band today. My pants aren't fitting but I don't want to buy new ones. I even looked at all the maternity clothes and baby stuff at Target. I usually avoid that section like the plague. I was hoping to find a doppler but they didn't carry any. Think I'm going to order one off of the internet. Will probably buy the same one all of you have. The Sonoline B seems to have good results!

Defo if ur going to test early heart go for the sonoline b!! Hopeful what times ur scan can't wait for yr pic!!
Florida thank u it's so lovely to hear that was this morning I found it in few mins?!
Petit I compared mine to urs that's how I new I found it!! Thank u for sharing urs xx
Fili I will b thinking of u Tom my lovely massive hugs to u xxx
Lou do u have ur results yet??
Thanks round I can't believe I found it!!
Hi embo how u today??
You ok now puppy??
Hi 9 babies hope ur ok xx
Never how u? Xx

Thanks leec hurry up an get over here!! Can't wait for u an Amos!! Xx

Is anyone starting to think about the CVS or amnio tests? For ladies who are further along, did you get either one of these? I'm trying to gather information about them and would love any input.

Defo if ur going to test early heart go for the sonoline b!! Hopeful what times ur scan can't wait for yr pic!!
Florida thank u it's so lovely to hear that was this morning I found it in few mins?!
Petit I compared mine to urs that's how I new I found it!! Thank u for sharing urs xx
Fili I will b thinking of u Tom my lovely massive hugs to u xxx
Lou do u have ur results yet??
Thanks round I can't believe I found it!!
Hi embo how u today??
You ok now puppy??
Hi 9 babies hope ur ok xx
Never how u? Xx

Thanks leec hurry up an get over here!! Can't wait for u an Amos!! Xx

We :kiss: love sonoline b :haha: - lol its the best thing i have bought so far, even now i use it when he has a quiet day like yesterday i was panicking and had to dig it out, even dh said it was a good buy.

Im thinking i may not find out results and it will be if they havent contacted me all is well. have my 29 week midwife appointment tues maybe she can tell us, after this appointment we go every 2 weeks eeeek

Is anyone starting to think about the CVS or amnio tests? For ladies who are further along, did you get either one of these? I'm trying to gather information about them and would love any input.

Yep I had them done, i just wanted to know if there were any problems, im not really sure what id have done if they didnt come back ok, we got 1 in 7000 so had good odds. Are you heart?

I wondered when it was u started going more regularly! How exciting Lou xxx
Heart I have my nuchal scan on 19th jan very scared!! But they do that an blood test an then get back to u with a result!! If ur high risk u get offered a amnio or cvs I don't no much about cvs!! But I went with a friend for amnio she had like 1 in 30 chance, from the average of like 1 in 3000!! In england or the south you go to kings hospital in London it was very well performed an the staff are very very precise an careful! Very nerve racking but my friend was fine! I would have that done if my tests was high risk but that's me! I feel worried to get this far an something be wrong I can't imagine it!! Xx

I just don't know yet Lou. I'm really scared about these tests. I don't know enough about them yet, so just started putting the feelers out to people I know who have had a baby. So far 3 of my friends who are older than me and who just had babies last year told me they all had CVS. One of the issues I have is adenomyosis which is endometrial tissue that gets trapped in the uterine wall. I don't know if that presents a problem. I'm going to have to talk to my doctor about it.

I agree, if you haven't heard about your results yet, I'm sure everything is fine. That's great! And wow, every 2 weeks. You're getting closer!

Thanks Davies. I'm just finding out today from people including you that the NT scan and bloods can help you figure out if you should go for the CVS or amnio. CVS you do earlier than amnio and they take a piece of the placenta. Scary stuff. My age is a risk factor since I'm 37 so we'll see what happens. I don't have an NT scan scheduled yet, but I'm sure we'll schedule it tomorrow at my prenatal appointment.

Just ordered my Sololine B!!! Will be here early next week. Yippee!

Oh, that's what I have Hearty. You're gong to love it!

As for the CVS and amnio stuff.... I'll be 35 when this baby comes and my plan is to wait for my NT results and then decide from there. If there's no alarm bells from test results, then I won't bother. It does make me nervous as my SIL gave birth to a severly mentally/physcially disabled child this year and they think it's chromosonal, but I really don't want the risk or the stress. Whatever happens we will do as my SIL has done and deal with it when it happens.

At what stage did everyone pick up the heartbeat on a Doppler? I can find my own and the placenta but no heart beat :(

Embo - most stuff I have read online says you should be able to pick up the heart beat on a doppler between 11 and 13 weeks, so the ladies here have been lucky to hear it so early. Don't worry - you'll hear it soon enough xx

Thanks croyden. I'm gonna leave it for a week then try again. I don't want to upset myself

Hubby won't let me get one until we have heard it at at doctors, which won't be for at least another week! He doesn't want me to worry if I can't find it!

Ok ladies, off to our scan in a few minutes, see you when we get back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->