PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

awesome amos! so happy to hear that!!!

congrats croy!

pics - you can't really see their bodies in the one with both due to the angle, that's head and feet and maybe hands?

I have NT scan on Jan 16, another scan at the Dr on Jan 19 and nothing scheduled after. Maybe still go weekly or at least week and a half?

OMG Hopeful......simply gorgeous!

Croy- congrats! Can't wait to see your pics.

Sorry for barging in earlier, I was just so excited to know I ovulated.

Nice scan pics Hopeful. Amazing!

Congrats croy too, i love good news in here.

Em damn you for making me want philli!! Shop's closed now lol

The middle one looks like its sucking it's thumb to me, but I'm not sure there are thumbs to suck at 10+3!

Did you see them moving?

Agh!!! I've never seen twin scan pics before! They are gorgeous, just gorgeous!

Oh hopeful so cute!!!! Adorable congrats Hun!!!!
Amos yippee!!!
croy fab news Hun get that pic up!!!!
Embo found hb again tonight but for like 5 sec an fsunt! Think u have to really go slow with the probe! But fab sound good luck next week!!
Can we eat phili? I could eat that? I done an online shop off tom as I'm hungry again Im going to have really strong cheddar on toast with Lee an perrins sauce!! An I ordered baked beans love them at mo!! Cookies kiwis ice-cream fruit! Cadburys creme eggs?!! How exciting!! Can't wait for delivery! Lol xx

Congrats on the scans Croydon an hopeful xx

hopeful are they fraternal twins? X how did you feel when you were told it was twins? Did you ave a feeling it was twins x lol sorry for all the questions x

Gorgeous hb Davies xxxxxx

Woohoo Amos you'll be joining us soon xxxx

Welcome to our new additions xxxxx

Ladies I've never tried phili lol sounds like I might have to though!!! Oatcakes seem to be my thing just now just had 3 with cheese an coleslaw a bit late to be eating (midnight) but Prob be awake for ages yet bloody insomnia!!

Fili good luck tomorrow praying you get your miracle xx

Babytimeagain just read your story :cry::hugs: I've always believed what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I think you are living proof of that xxx

Baby brain kicked in an can't remember what else I read so hi everyone hope you're all doing well x think I'm gonna have to get a pad an pen ready for next time this thread moves so fast lol xxxxx

Philadelphia is absolutely fine to eat. I have loads in the fridge if you want. Was eating it every day and now I can't stand it :nope:

Hopeful, those pictures are adorable. I love the one of both together!

Croydon, congratulations on your scan! :happydance::yipee:

Pip what's your opinion on peanuts? I know they now say it's fine but when i was pregnant with my eldest a massive 18yrs ago! They were a big no no xxx

Heart - she went too fast to see them moving and they were running late so I didn't ask ;) I do have a baby bump but it's above the babies, under my belly button. I've been wearing that target be band for 3 wks now? I LOVE it. And I saw an commercial where now they sell about the same thing on tv and it's advertised to just cover things up if you are wearing low ride pants,
So not for preg people and it just looks like a t shirt under the shirt you are wearing. Have you seen that commercial?

Mrskg- I did stim meds and iui so they knew I had 6 follies release and my betas were pretty high and progesterone around 200 so they thought it could be twins. I was hoping so but a little worried it was going to be more as that's so risky. So when I saw them at 6 wks, I was very happy. My dads a fraternal twin but its all the stim meds here. These two are fraternal.

At that first scan, I cried and asked right away, are there heartbeats? And there they were, it was very cool.

I've been eating peanuts in mixed nuts and peanut butter , wonder why they said no peanuts years ago?

I think it's so lovely for you just not so sure for myself lol practical reasons only I know I will be fine once I was over the shock x lol one min I'm worrying there will be no baby next Im Worrying there will be 2 ... Can't win! Xxx

Now I'm hungry for peanuts :) I wish we were all together and had tons of food on a table and we could film ourselves as a lot of us would pig out! Was thinking about all of you in the waiting room before my scan, there were enough chairs in there for everyone... Would have been so cool to have you all there!

They used to say if you ate peanuts there was more risk your baby would be born with an allergy i think now they say there is not enough evidence to support this x

Lol I'd have loved to have been at your scan having a party with everyone xxxx

I just ate almost a pint of grape tomatoes with Ranch sauce. I don't know if anything has ever tasted better! I can't believe they are all gone.

I guess I better think about what to make for dinner soon, grow baby grow!!

Anyone else found something that tastes just so good you can't stop eating it?

Next time you'll see the movement Hopeful. I got the Target Be Band today too! I haven't tried it yet because I worked from home and live in my yoga pants at home. I haven't seen the commercial for the low rider coverups. So funny!

I have heard the debate about peanut allergies and eating peanuts. I decided to take it in moderation. I'm not going to eat it every day, but certainly will eat peanut butter at least once a week. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today!

Croy, I don't have anything quite like that. I was crazy for clementines, but not so much anymore. Same thing with orange juice. I couldn't get enough but now I'm over it. I've been craving maple syrup. I think I'm going to make French toast or pancakes this weekend. I never eat that kind of stuff!

Did you get your pics scanned? I really want to see your baby!

2.30am insomnia an heartburn xxx least I can't moan I've no symptoms xxx not moaning though I'll put up with anything for this sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->