PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Still trying to figure out the pictures. I have one in an email link that he did for me to send to our parents and siblings, but I can't figure out how to save it to post it. He told me he would scan it a different way later so i could try again! It is such a cute picture, it really looks like a baby!

Sorry Mrskg. Why can't our symptoms be easier? I hope you can fall back to sleep.

thanks heart I've not even been sleeping yet lol x hubby sleeping peacefully if he wasn't working in morn I'd wake him up lol least I get a chance to watch what I want on telly don't normally get near it x heartburn annoying but reassuring only ever get it when pregnant xxx

Croydon try copying an pasting link x not sure it will work but worth a try lol xxx

Mrskg, I've had a lot of heartburn with this pregnancy. It is not fun at all. Thank god for the TV! I pass a lot of time with my favorite shows. I hope there is something good to watch at that hour.

A fellow insomniac here!! I'm in bed watching Friends!!

Heart I'm watching Maury lol love lie detector tests!

Embo I hope you don't have to be up early I glad to say I don't not sure how I'll cope next wk when schools go back! Do you know how long this lasts for I can remember having it before but can't remember when it went away x

I have to be up at 8.30 :( I'm dreading going back to work next week. I'm gonna be like a walking zombie!
I fell asleep at 9.30pm but woke up at 1 am needing the loo and then I felt really hungry. I ate some toast but now I'm wide awake :(
Last night I was up til 4am. It's so annoying!

It's very annoying!! Gonna try some milk for heartburn think I'll need to invest in gaviscon earlier than I thought bloody hate the stuff though x sending you some sleepy dust lol xxx

Thanks hun. Feelin tired now so I'm gonna try to get back to sleep.

Hope you sleep soon!

Here's Croy's sweet little one! That looks like a proper baby in there Croy! :cloud9: Gorgeous!

(She sent it to me as a PDF format, so I can't save the image and post it directly on here. I had to attach it as a PDF. I hope you all have the ability to view PDFs.)

Attachments

• 10 Week Scan.pdf
    247.2 KB · Views: 23
Croy did they do a belly scan or a transvaginal scan? Do you have a date you want me to post for your scan next week?

Beautiful pic croy!

I hope you girls got to sleep! I am up from 2-3 am usually and eat triscuits. I eat them Throughout the day and told my dr that, she said they have a lot of fiber so that's probably whats keeping constipation away, lol.

Heart- I got to see them move last scan, it was cool, and next scan is the nt! So will see quite a bit. I am going to go a record 10 days without a scan before then.

Thanks for posting! It was another trans vaginal scan, I am quite excited for the first one they do the other way.
They put my dates back a couple of days, but I am not changing my ticker. I know when I ovulated so I am keeping it. I hope that its growing ok. I know it can be normal to measure a little bit off, but I just want it to keep growing. They were not at all concerned with how it has been growing but I am just a nervous nelly.
I think I will have an ultra sound next Thursday at my first OBGYN appointment.

I love that it is actually starting to look like a baby! I just cannot WAIT for the net few weeks to go by. Keep growing baby!

I made this soup for dinner tonight and it was AMAZING! If any of you think it sounds good, you should try it. The fresh basil was amazing.
https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/spinach-lentil-soup-cheese-50400000118624/

10 whole days Hopeful, how will you survive? I'm getting quite used to these weekly scans. I'm sad they're ending.

Croy the only thing I'm not looking forward to with the belly scan is the full bladder. I've actually had several belly scans in the past and it hurts when they press down on the bladder. My very first scan with my first pregnancy they had me come in with a full bladder. Then they were running late. Like an hour late. I was in tears. I finally told them they had to let me release some of it. It was awful to stop midstream!

Don't worry about the measurement. They can be off a few days to a week I read. And they fluctuate. The key is that your little one is still growing. I just saw a scan pic of a woman at 11+6. It was a real looking baby indeed! Only 2 more weeks!

I don't eat meat but I'm going to try the recipe without pancetta. It looks yummy and healthy. I love soup!

Poor Heart, I remember having those full bladder scans with both my boys. It is painful. However, the machines have gotten much better and when I get scanned at my RE and perinatalogist I am actually asked to empty my bladder lol! Apparently they both use level 2 machines and with those a full bladder is neither needed nor desired. It's great!

I'm wondering if I had to have such a full bladder because at the time I had them I was only 6 or 7 weeks pregnant. Hopefully I won't have to suffer the same discomfort! I'll take it if I get to see a healthy baby!

Im wide awake and feeling sick at 4.30 in the morning!! :sick:. I tried watching a chat show mrskg and the fast moving images just made me feel worse! Usually love that stuff though!
And I'm getting sooo emotional :cry: reading all your posts about the scans, heartbeats and dopplers, it's just wonderful!!! You all have been through so much and I really hope that alongside all the inevitable worrying you'll take a few steps back to REALLY enjoy being pregnant, like heart you going shopping and browsing baby and maternity things is a more than well deserved treat!! I really think you can all let your hair down now but I understand the slight 'restraint' iykwim. No need though you're all going to be mummies!!
Everyone - An encouraging stat is that 98.9% of births in the uk are normal. Given that as recurrent miscarriers we are in the 1% chance bracket that's probably not very encouraging BUT if you think about it, one thing our bodies are good at is getting rid of, unviable pregnancies. Heart, I know you have andenymosis Sp?? but you'll never know for sure whether one of your lost pregnancies was a random chromo error as is common and the andenymosis had nothing to do with it iykwim. And so this pregnancy is carrying on because it is perfect. Im with pip and hopeful on the nt testing, if the results show low risk I would never go through with the invasive tests as the 1%, 2% chance of miscarriage scares me to death!! My own opinion is that at that stage you probably need to muster a bit of faith if the nt results are good but I know everyone is different.
Croy, I really don't think you need to worry about the dates at all! As far as I understand it so long as there is appropriate growth from one scan to another, is it 1mm a day?? Then that is perfect, so don't worry. Lovely scan pic!! :cloud9:X x x
Amos that is a pregnancy progesterone number for sure!! :cloud9: . Hope this one is your forever baby too x x
I'm not nervous about this morning, Im more worried about the pain of the miscarriage as I'm opting for medical management as I don't want another erpc. And last time it was bloody awful pain so I'm going to ask them for more pain relief. What happens is they just give you the tablets to take at home and then leave you to it. Fine by me, I'd much rather be in the comfort of my own home!

Oh Fili, I wish I could just squeeze you right now with a huge hug! I'm sorry you can't sleep. When I was carrying around what I knew to be a non-viable pregnancy, it just seemed so unfair to have pregnancy symptoms. I want so badly for you to have this baby but I know you are preparing yourself for the worst. I would too. I'm glad you found anyway to calm your nerves for tomorrow. I've never passed a pregnancy at home so I don't know the pain. Though I started to with my first and I do remember how painful it was for many hours just having contractions. If you don't get to keep this one, let's hope it hasn't grown much so the pain won't be as bad. I hope they will give you lots of good pain meds to manage the pain. Insist on them. I will mail you my Vicodin I have left over if they won't give you anything. Seriously.

I agree that if an NT Scan and bloods are good, an invasive test is too scary. I feel like I've been in the 1% for so many things fertility wise that I don't care to fall into that 1% also. But one day at a time. It's still hard to imagine this pregnancy going all the way to the finish line.

Will you post as soon as possible tomorrow? You have people all over the world who care about you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->