PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

fili- i cried reading your story too, i could never suffer rpl and be a teacher, i couldn't even make it through the grocery story without crying seeing other's kids.
all my m/cs were before anything was formed in the sac.

at my 6 wk scan, they said anything over 60 for heartbeat was what they were looking for (although a lower heartbeat would have made me nervous). is there any way you o'd late? sucks to be in such limbo. so happy you have such a great hubby! we should give him an award...
also - 2 weeks is ridiculous! i would make and appt for tues if you can!

if this time doesn't work out, do you think you should try lovenox too (heparin) along with steroids and intralipids as empiricle treatment? heparin just for first tri? i'm on it and I don't have a clotting disorder, it's just to rule anything out that they can't determine.

davies - how are you feeling? still hungry?

embo - SNEAKY! congrats, awesome pic and scan!!!!

tracie - have fun with diva today!

amos- i so hope you get 2 lines for this one!!!

heart - yours posts are wonderful, you can tell you are a therapist, you are a wordsmith. used to work with one, she was amazing too, still friends with her, such good advice

Aww thanks hopeful x x x :friends: I ov'd early this time :wacko: unless I ov'd again?? Prob not though x x x

Baby time have you finished reading yet!!!! :sleep: x x x

Just about...wow you lot can chat ;)
I have been through so many emotions whilst reading through here and I must be honest and say Im so glad you found me and invited me in as it is a lovely place to be and I look forwards to getting to know you all if you allow :flower:

amos- i had REALLY bad cramps 6-9 dpo, and i have never had implantation cramps before. i've never had implantation spotting. my temp was higher and i know that progesterone makes it high too, but it was 99 all the way to 99.6 one day and i wasn't sick.

Baby time have you finished reading yet!!!! :sleep: x x x

Just about...wow you lot can chat ;)
I have been through so many emotions whilst reading through here and I must be honest and say Im so glad you found me and invited me in as it is a lovely place to be and I look forwards to getting to know you all if you allow :flower:

Yeah can you imagine if this was a phone bill :telephone:!! We would have no money left for buying preg tests at 10 weeks ( just to check we still are) and for private scans the third one of the week, and for all our random food cravings!! :munch: hallelujah for the Internet. How are you feeling today? I mean emotionally aswell? :hugs::hugs: x x x

My boobs hurt bad, :holly: i wore a too tight bra today! They really sting tho :wacko:

All my bras are too tight now. I tend to waltz around the house in pajamas all day so I don't have to wear them :haha:

Embo, I'm not sure whether I got round to congratulating you earlier on your good scan and amazing secrecy skills :winkwink:
:yipee::yipee::dance::yipee::yipee:

Fili you are an amazing woman...after reading all that you are going through right now you still take the time out to make me feel welcome and ask how I am... you are going to be one top Mum one of these days for sure!!!
Im feeling good today as I had a little trip out with my parents and bought 3 lovely charms for my Chamilia bangle with left over christmas money and my mum bought me a lovely outfit after telling me that mums need treats to...bless her :) A little shopping works wonders to lift this gal's mood lol!!
Tough cookie seems fine and is making his/her presence felt although usally through the night when I want to sleep...Mmm a sign of things to come?!?!
How are you feeling today (although I have been reading up ) xx

All my bras are too tight now. I tend to waltz around the house in pajamas all day so I don't have to wear them :haha:

Embo, I'm not sure whether I got round to congratulating you earlier on your good scan and amazing secrecy skills :winkwink:

A girl after my own heart Pj days are the best ;)

Glad to know I'm not the only one living in pjs bought myself a few pairs of nice warm fleecy ones as you say babytime mums need treats too lol xxx

Aww that sounds lovely baby time, shopping definitely lifts the mood! Your charm bracelet sounds lovely, did you get one charm as a symbol for your baby? I was born in the NW, bury lancs in fact. Are you anywhere near there? I love Manchester... My hubby moved here to start his business but I want to move back! I'm a northerner at heart!! My family all live in bury and Cheshire now so i miss them but we regularly visit. It's a great sign that baby is kicking! Yeah you might be up all night with this one! Will be worth it though x x x

A girl after my own heart Pj days are the best ;)

Me too!!! :haha: My hubby looked twice a me today and said, you look pretty! In a shocked way! Ha! I did make an effort, I read a post by Davies she posted months ago on this thread about making an effort with house and appearance making you feel better. I always keep our flat perfect, it makes me feel better somehow, afm - Hubby is used to seeing a troll constantly tapping away on the computer! it's a wonder I get him to :sex: at all!

Im in sunny Morecame by the sea...ok its not so sunny but we do have the sea lol!
My daughter is at uni in Manchester and is loving the shopping around there although she is at home till feb which Im loving as yep she's 19 but she's my baby,,,Oh how she hates that line Haha.
I didnt get a charm for baby but I do have a pandora bracelet that I call my memory bracelet at it has a charm on it for each baby Ive lost and as silly as it seems it gives me great comfort as its something I always have with me and never take off....the Chamilia one was a gift from my ex for my Bday that he said would be for the here and now (he was lovely once lol!) it has a mum charm from my children a hug charm from my family and now a few pretty ones that took my eye ;)

Mrskg... fleecy ones are just perfect and so cozy :)

Baby time my oldest daughter also home from uni she will be 18 on the 15th an has to go back that day think there will be tears lol is so hard watching them fly the nest eh xxx

Omg b and b hasn't been letting me post!! I nearly cried!!
Fili I'm so sorry my lovely so difficult, what to think I'm still holding a light for ur bubs!!
I have had I think a mmc my first say hb St 8+4 then 9+4 ish hb stopped!! Had brown spotting then on second scan red blood!! An my 3 mc was blighted ovum I didn't get scanned until 11 weeks an the sac was empty!! All mine were different! Sorry I can't help anymore Hun!! But any other questions fire away!! R u going back to St Marys next week?? Xx

Oh Fili how bloody confusing for you :( you are coping so well hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->