PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Baby time my oldest daughter also home from uni she will be 18 on the 15th an has to go back that day think there will be tears lol is so hard watching them fly the nest eh xxx

Its awful isnt it Im so glad Im not the only one that finds it hard...she is in her 1st year and had to start on her 19th Bday back in sep which was just crap as I helped her pack and go on her Bday, It took me about 30 mins to get in the car and follow her down so we could dump her bags and go for a lovely tea somewhere...thankfully she was pleased I had!

Daviess3 thank you for the welcome and Hello:hugs:

Davies, :rofl: about not being able to post!! No :comp: = :cry:
I'm going to call rosemary first thing on Monday, no way going back to the hospital I went to today!! Ive just been sick too, god knows how high my hormone levels are now...
Lucozade really makes me feel better! And sucking mints. Dont think your mmc was like mine then as it was never behind LMP date from the beginning... Not sure. X x x

Fili I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts today. I am so glad that you have such a supportive hubby to hold your hand through all of this, but I wish you didn't have to go through it. You are an amazing women. Wishing you peace and a forever baby very soon. While none of us are out of the woods just yet, I think our stories go to show that miracle happen and sometimes medical science doesn't offer any real help. Wishing you all the best xx

Im in sunny Morecame by the sea...ok its not so sunny but we do have the sea lol!
My daughter is at uni in Manchester and is loving the shopping around there although she is at home till feb which Im loving as yep she's 19 but she's my baby,,,Oh how she hates that line Haha.
I didnt get a charm for baby but I do have a pandora bracelet that I call my memory bracelet at it has a charm on it for each baby Ive lost and as silly as it seems it gives me great comfort as its something I always have with me and never take off....the Chamilia one was a gift from my ex for my Bday that he said would be for the here and now (he was lovely once lol!) it has a mum charm from my children a hug charm from my family and now a few pretty ones that took my eye ;)

Mrskg... fleecy ones are just perfect and so cozy :)

That's so lovely about the charm bracelet :hugs:

We CAN talk can't we?!? There's sparks coming off our computers, Davies your computer was saying no!...no more baby talk lol!

Right ladies as much as I hate doing as Ive only just caught up and I know that I'll have so much to read when I return my kids are thinking they are being negleted and have rumberling tummies so I better serve up.....no one warned me this site could be so addictive!!! xx

Thanks guys :) Pip I actually got the idea from you about 20 pages back!! I was talking about the pressure (I think) and you said, that's why I don't tell people :)

Fili. Sorry for your sickness. My ms miracle cure is sparkling water with a slice of lemon x

Just caught up! I'm in the waiting room for my prenatal appointment. They must carve out Friday mornings for these appointments because all the other women are filling out the same paperwork. The only difference is that I'm the only one here without a husband! This must be their first scans and they want their husbands there. I've already had 9! Since I just had one on Tuesday I felt pretty secure not bringing him this time. It must be nice to be so innocent in a pregnancy like these other women!

Fili...huge :hugs: I seriously don't know what to say apart :shrug: you are in my thoughts hun

Em...super secret scan all good too :thumbup: what have you done differently this time?

Amanda...the innocence of blip free pregnancies...something we will never experience again :dohh:

XxX

I know what you mean, Heart. People have asked me what it was like having my nt scan - it must have been exciting seeing the baby...
Erm, yeah... I actually had another scan the next day! :rofl:

Still, I hope everything goes well! What a milestone having a routine scan :yipee:

Oh, and happy ten weeks!!! :kiss:

PS: I am wearing proper maternity trousers and feel properly dressed for the first time in months!

Yay 18 weeks petit how exciting!! Xx
Amanda did u get pic?? Xx

Wow 18 weeks pip! That is totally excellent dude!!

Wow, Congrats on 18 weeks Pip! That's amazing!

No pic this time. This was just a regular OB appointment, probably like your first midwife appointment. I told her I had a scan on Tuesday and she said we didn't have to do one today. I told her I wanted one anyway. Baby looked perfect but she didn't do any measurements. The machine was old and crappy so no pics. That's ok I saw the heartbeat and movement. That's what I wanted to see. The doc is scheduling my NT scan now. I'll probably be doing it in a week and a half.

Mine is under 2 weeks away! I do feel scared bout it! If we had karyotyping would that b a good sign of not having problems? X

Wow, 10 weeks with HB....fab news Hearty!

So all you girls at 10 weeks, are you starting feel more confident yet? I hope so. That was around the time I really started to 'believe'.

Ughh...my MS has reared it's ugly head again today! Thought I was done with all this crap.

Fili no way are you from Bury! Me and my grandma have spent many a happy afternoon on bury market!
I was born in Oldham but lived in Rochdale most of my life. Small world!

I am def getting there!! If my scan is all ok on wed I will def start to relax!! I also will b alot better when nt scan is done as ling as we havd a good result!! My nausea is back today to!! Can't eat a lot today!! An all my lovely shopping got delivered!! Have to try Tom! X

Wow, Congrats on 18 weeks Pip! That's amazing!

No pic this time. This was just a regular OB appointment, probably like your first midwife appointment. I told her I had a scan on Tuesday and she said we didn't have to do one today. I told her I wanted one anyway. Baby looked perfect but she didn't do any measurements. The machine was old and crappy so no pics. That's ok I saw the heartbeat and movement. That's what I wanted to see. The doc is scheduling my NT scan now. I'll probably be doing it in a week and a half.

Heart - glad you at least got to see the bean!

I keep telling myself if we can just get to 13 weeks I will let myself get excited about this actually happening. I think once we get there are start telling people it will feel more real but at the moment even when I am having scans its very surreal and hard to believe it is in my body. I feel a bit disconnected but i am hoping at the second trimester, I cn start to believe more and then feel a bit more connected to the baby. I am attached to this pregnancy, and would be devastated if something went wrong, but I don't feel particularly connected to a baby at this moment. I know it will come, its just me self protecting at the moment.

I didn't make it to my class this morning, I was feeling crappy. Not the best sign only 4 days into the quarter but hoping sickness goes and energy returns soon plus I got some much needed reading done. And as a reward I am now going to watch Grey's from last night on the DVR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->