PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh my god, 33 is such a spring chicken! I wish I were 33 right now! I turned 37 in October. If I have this baby, at least I can say I had a baby before I was 38. They might not offer you the NT scan, but worth asking for. I don't blame you after so many losses. Almonds, carrots and potatoes all have nutritional value! Even if they are covered in Ranch and chocolate.

I can't find anything that settles my stomach today. Everything I eat makes me feel gross. We have a lemon tree in our back yard that is bearing fruit right now so I just poured some sparkling water and squeezed some fresh lemon into it. That's the only thing helping me right now. I have no idea how I'm going to manage eating dinner.

I don't think I could manage doing homework right now. I'm working from home and one of the projects I'm working on is to produce a relaxation CD. Pretty funny since I haven't been relaxed since 2007 when I started TTC! Anyway, I'm cruising the internet looking for some good relaxation exercises to include on the CD. I already have a bunch, but need one or two more. I can't even focus on that! I have the TV on and I just started doing laundry. I'd much rather just focus on my pregnancy and nesting.

Looking forward to the glow. I don't feel glowy. I don't even feel partially lit right now.

My spots have almost disappeared - is that the glow? :haha:
I took a new bump pic today and added it to my bump progression in the first post of my journal. I took it in the morning and it is tiny! Smaller than my evening bump last week!

croy - what kind of ranch do you eat? I never find ranch I like but in the restaurants, I Love it and they always tell me they make it themselves. i wish i was 33 again too ;) and when I was 33, i thought it was sooo old. i guess we aren't too far from there though? except in fertility calculations...
I never want to do school homework again - got to say good job for being in school!
i have horrible skin, kinda feels like scales and it's redder as there are so many tiny zits on it that are just raised red bumps. i don't care though, for a good pregnancy, bring it all on! i posted on another forum that I don't care if i turn green, get horns and scales, I just want a healthy pregnancy!

heart - i would love a lemon tree, how cool! that's funny you need to create a relaxation CD - that is the universe talking to you. how about toast and triscuits to settle your stomach?

The spots going away is a part of the glow I want!

I think bumps are always smallest in the morning.

Oh pip you have the cutest bump ever!! I love the close up one :)

croy - what kind of ranch do you eat? I never find ranch I like but in the restaurants, I Love it and they always tell me they make it themselves. i wish i was 33 again too ;) and when I was 33, i thought it was sooo old. i guess we aren't too far from there though? except in fertility calculations...
I never want to do school homework again - got to say good job for being in school!

heart - i would love a lemon tree, how cool! that's funny you need to create a relaxation CD - that is the universe talking to you

Normally Ranch dressing is something I won't buy in generic. I used to only buy Hidden valley light (I can't eat pizza without Ranch to dip it in! So it is very necessary in my house!) But since being pregnant and gluten free I had to give up the hidden valley. At first I didn't like any of the ones I tried, except the dip sauce from Burger King which is GF and so yummy. I never eat fast food but sometimes we would go by for fires and stock up on the ranch!! The other day I found an Annie's Organic brand ranch called 'Cowgirl Ranch' and thought I would try. It is less creamy and think and more vinaigrette-tasting, but its ok. I will go right back to Hidden Valley when the baby gets here and I am not eating GF, but this will do for now!

Pip, that is one super cute bump! Bumptastic.

Hopeful, I've never liked Triscuts very much. I have some crackers I'm nibbling on right now.

I agree, I'll be green skin, horned, whatever! As long as this baby is healthy! That doesn't bode well for making another baby though. Not sure my husband would touch me!

Wow, I've just been on the phone forever! I just got an appointment with the new doctor, but she's so booked, I couldn't get in with her until Feb. 23! So, I'll have to see my current doctor until then.

But I did manage to get an NT scan scheduled a week earlier. I'll be 12+3, so not nearly as bad. They told me that since I'll get my bloods done a week before the scan, they will be able to give me all of the results that day! That makes me happy because I can make a decision about what I want to do at 12+3. Hopefully everything will be great and I'll opt out of CVS or amnio. Feeling a bit more relieved now.

So glad they can see you sooner, I feel as though we just have so many hurdles to get over. I am sure we will all get over them with flying colours!

Not long until second tri now, just 20 days to go. I think I am more excited to count down to that than I was to countdown to Christmas - and there was a chocolate for everyday I was counting for that! Chocolate is not so appealing in this countdown but there is a much better present at the end.

So true Croy, so true! I'll join you in the countdown! Strange, chocolate hasn't appealed to me either and normally I eat a little every day! Dark chocolate is my favorite. But that present will be much better than the biggest dark chocolate bar on the planet.

Second tri is starting to feel a little more real. Can't wait!

Morning girls, I have posted some pics of me on this thread if anyone is interested! Can't be bothered to upload to every thread I post on so here they are https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/786513-1-day-dpo-need-buddies-69.html
I am going to remove them this evening... How is everyone today? x x x

Aw fili, you're so pretty! Love love love the hair! I bet your students think you are a princess and follow your classes in awe. Have you received many love letters from the little boys? :cloud9:

Now I can't wait to see you with a proper bump. I'm sure it is going to happen!

Aww thanks pip! :hugs: I got lots of crayon pictures I used to put on my fridge!! X x x

Wow fili u look soooo young like early 20's! How old r u? I'm the blond one in my pic lol!! My hubby is the one with shaved hair!! I was 30 in September an I so wanted a baby in my twenties but it wasn't meant to b!!!
I love chocolate ladies!! Haven't been excessive but defo had either a twix or yesterday cadburys creme egg!!! Yum yum!! Lol xx

People say I look young :blush: but I'm 32 now, we started trying just after the st Ljcia pic was taken I was 31 then, I bet I look much older now after all these miscarriages, wrinkles galore lol! X x I keep wanting to eat Nutella really badly and then I eat it on toast and feel sick afterwards... Can't win! X x

Chocolate :sick:
It's probably better this way. If I still liked snickers and such I'd be huuuuuge already :rofl:

Fili, you do look so young, can't believe you are 32. I am an old hag @ 39 this year lol...
Davies I'm glad you cleared that up lol
Pip, I wish I could get an aversion to chocolate right now, I def need to lose a few llbs.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Pip, just noticed one of your posts. Going to look at your bump now :)

Wow, what lovely pics, your bump is too cute and love the scan pic of lil Ducky waving at you. xxx

Lee is that you in your pic? You are gorgeous (as is Fil who I thinks looks like Liv Tyler with a bit of Alanis Morisette thrown in)
I am 39 this year too, we are not old hags, 1973 was a great vintage!

Hi Ladies
Hope you are all coping ok

My boyfriend had a few tears last night dear of him, he said he doesnt want to lose another one, doesnt know how he will cope if we do, and the thought of being in that scan room again (for the 4th time) scares him to death. (its scaring me too, thats why i'm leaving it as long as i can..i want to come back to the uk for it anyway, just in case its worst case scenario)

To see him upset and so scared was heartbreaking, of course i cant promise we wont lose this one. I guess sometimes we forget how much they are going through it too. All i could promise is that whatever happens we will face it together. We have been having a hard time relationship wise recently but hopefully now he has told me his fears we can get through this together whatever happens.

:hugs: 's and love to all you pal ladies, you have helped me more than you will ever know, when i first found out i was pregnant again, i came on here before i even told my other half, you are all a great source of support and inspiration, thankyou ladies
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->