PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili u deserve the 6 pack in my fridge hun!! Well I suppose that's one thing u have at least ruled out Hun! R u going back to St Marys? X

Fili- you are so beautiful! No wonder your hubby keeps telling you that, hes not just being nice, it's so true!

Sunny- this is my first place to turn to too, I love all you girls. My dh was the same way, doesn't want to deal with any more heartache. I debated even telling I was preg this time for awhile but he was really thinking I wasn't so I had to tell him.

Davies- I think my hubby ate my second twix I was saving , grrrr ;)

Lee- really praying for 2 lines for you this month! My re had said to me too, at least you can get preg. Which I guess is true? I did get sick of hearing it though.

Hi pip! I feel like I'm finding less and less good spots for my shot as I have to do a lot of light test pokes that bleed a tiny bit and hurt, does that happen to you? You've done so many more shots than I have, I'm only up to my 50th shot tonight. Will have to celebrate with some skittles or something.

Fili you are so gorgeous! And young looking, my word! Princess Fili has a lovely ring to it. I just want to say that you might want to think about the "womb" test. You may remember that I have adenomyosis which is like endo but the tissue becomes trapped in the uterine wall. In my case it is causing a dip at the top of my uterus. It was never picked up by ultrasound. I had 3 d&c's and they never saw it. I had a hysteroscopy and they didn't see it. Finally I had an HSG to check my tubes and the shape of my uterus and they saw that the shape wasn't right, but still couldn't tell what it was. Finally an MRI diagnosed it. When I had the lap surgery to remove my ectopic and tube I asked them to look for endo. Might as well kill two birds with one stone they couldn't find any endo but did see the adenomyosis.

That adeno is probably my "reason" for my losses but there isn't any fix for it and that reason sure doesn't make me feel better. If anyone ever told me there was a reason I would have punched them in the face! Davies it has twisted me too. I have the horrible urge to trip pregnant women I see on the street! I'll never do it but it's kind of like that feeling you get when standing somewhere high. You have this strange sensation that you might throw yourself off the cliff. It's an unrational automatic feeling.

Davies I knew you'd find bubs! I'll have to remember the Coke trick!

Sunny it's so hard isn't it? Do you have a sense of when you'll head back to the UK for your scan? How have you been feeling?

On my phone. Now can't remember all that I read. Today is 10+1 for me. I'm now in unchartered territotory. The furthest I got previously was 10+1, but the baby had already died. At 10 weeks I started bleeding and cramping. I couldn't sleep and called the nurse. She had me come to the hospital the next morning where they confirmed no hb. I passed my critical point today.

Oh yeah, my RE said the same thing, at least you can get pregnant. The people she worries about more are the ones who have never been pregnant. I agree Hopeful, it does get tiring to hear.

Sunny- this is my first place to turn to too, I love all you girls. My dh was the same way, doesn't want to deal with any more heartache. I debated even telling I was preg this time for awhile but he was really thinking I wasn't so I had to tell him.

You sure are a lovely bunch of ladies, i really dont know what i would do without you all :hugs::hugs::hugs:
I didnt want to tell mine either, but i just couldnt keep it to myself, i'm no good at keeping secrets :haha:

Sunny it's so hard isn't it? Do you have a sense of when you'll head back to the UK for your scan? How have you been feeling?

On my phone. Now can't remember all that I read. Today is 10+1 for me. I'm now in unchartered territotory. The furthest I got previously was 10+1, but the baby had already died. At 10 weeks I started bleeding and cramping. I couldn't sleep and called the nurse. She had me come to the hospital the next morning where they confirmed no hb. I passed my critical point today.

BIG CONGRATS on passing your critical point, woohoo, that must feel amazing, you give me hope :hugs:

Just been looking at flights, jan 14th is cheap and i should be coming up for 7 weeks, although i did OV late but i guess it should be far enough along to know one way or the other, i'm not feeling too bad thanks, not many symptoms, sore bbs, i have been getting sensations in what feels like the left of my uterus, but i'm trying not to read anything into it

Aww thanks hopeful and heart :blush: my hubby regularly sees me with my hair scraped back, hormone spots and pjs - tramp fili more like!! So even when I get dressed he thinks oh I have a human looking wife lol!
Hope you have a blissful, happy 10 weeks heart and enjoy every minute with more baby shopping or browsing :cloud9:
Yeah pip I'll bop him over the head with the big end next time!

How much later do you think you might have ov'd Sunny? 7 weeks should show something but any earlier and you might still have a few question marks ni don't want you to be stressed more than you have to be. I had left side niggling around 5 weeks and found out it was my corpus Luteum. I hope that's what you are feeling too. It provides good nutrients to the babe.

oopps, just looked and its the 18th jan that is the cheap flight not the 14th, doh!
i was ov testing up until the 18th day and nothing so i stopped testing, assumed i wasnt going to ov in dec. so I may be a week earlier than i think i am but the 18th jan flight is really cheap :winkwink:
so maybe looking at 20th for a scan if they can fit me in, i should be either 6+4 or 7+4 ish...do you reckon that is ok?

Fingers crossed its my corpus luteum too, its not a symptom of ectopic is it?
you didnt have any symptoms with your ectopic did you?

Sunny it is really normal to have cl cramps I've read it so much on here. Have you ever had an ectopic?

No I had absolutely no symptoms with my ectopic. I was exercising a lot and was in the best shape of my life. Had I known I had an ectopic I would have stopped. I can't believe mine never ruptured.

At 6+4 you should see at least a gestational sac and yolk sac and probably a fetal pole. But you might not see a hb. At 7+4 you should see all those things but there are some women who don't. I think that's a bit more rare though.

Sunny it is really normal to have cl cramps I've read it so much on here. Have you ever had an ectopic?

Its not so much cramping just a sensation, i'm just aware of it, i havent had an ectopic thankgod no, sorry i'll try to stop obessessing now :dohh:

No I had absolutely no symptoms with my ectopic. I was exercising a lot and was in the best shape of my life. Had I known I had an ectopic I would have stopped. I can't believe mine never ruptured.

At 6+4 you should see at least a gestational sac and yolk sac and probably a fetal pole. But you might not see a hb. At 7+4 you should see all those things but there are some women who don't. I think that's a bit more rare though.

i think i'll go with it, i dont think i will be able to hold out any longer, now i'm worried about jinxing it by booking the damn flight, arrgghhhh :haha:

Fili. I had my womb and remaining tube checked via laparoscopy during my op for ectopic pg and given the all clear. Arrgghhhh!!!
May be worthwhile investigating for you though or did you say you had this done also.
I must list my tests up when I get time.

I don't want to get pregnant. I want to stay pregnant. I can't believe some of the medical professionals. One gp told me it was a waste of time and I should give up and look at adoption. WTF!!! It's fair to say I don't think I am welcome back in his surgery!!!

And yeah Davies, I know exactly what you mean. I feel like that too when it comes so easily to some people.

Hi Hopeful. Hope you are well my dear x

Hi Sunny.

Sorry to intrude. When I had my ectopic I had dark spotting, it was different to my other mc's, it looked more like prune juice (sorry tmi). It started for a couple of days would stop for a few then start again.
Everything else was the same, no excruciating pain even though my tube was slightly ruptured when they took me down.
If your hcg is rising as it should be you can rule out ectopic. Have you had a scan, it could be possible to detect a tubal pg at 7 weeks, mine was suspicious at 6 weeks, confirmed at 8 weeks.
Hope this puts your mind at rest. I know what a worry early pregnancy x.

Aww Lee that's an awful thing to say, he sounds like a very bad doctor and youre obviously well shut of him!!
Thanks for the scan info girls I'll see what st marys say next week x x

Lee thanks for reminding me. I also had bleeding with my ectopic. But it looked like AF and came at the time she was due. It was a little lighter than normal. 4 days later I was bleeding again which made me get a blood pregnancy test. All of my home tests had been negative. The blood test was positive but only 32 at 5.5 weeks.

Lee I was told that the only way I would have my own child was via surrogate. I fired that doctor! If I have this baby I plan to write to him and tell him I was successful and I hope he doesn't keep telling women what he told me.

I'd love to go with you heart and Lee when you go back to these horrible doctors with your babies!!

Lovely pics fili xxxx

Heart congrats on passing your very long awaited milestone xxx

Sunny i have funny pains sensations too mostly lower left but from what I've seen on here i think they are normal x

Omg I can't believe how many have had the same thing said to them x i didn't think there could be so many insensitive people working in the health profession x the nurse at the epu on my 3rd loss said well at least you can get pregnant there's plenty women who can't an would love to be in your position x maybe it's just me but I rather not fall pregnant than suffer another loss?? x when I said yeah but I just need them to stick she said ah well we can't do that! Thanks!

You girls are living proof that miracles do happen.

MrsKG. I would have KO'd that bitch!!!

Meant to ask. Where are you in Scotland. This weather has been great eh!!! Must dig out my bikini this weekend :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->