PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hi Sunny.

Sorry to intrude. When I had my ectopic I had dark spotting, it was different to my other mc's, it looked more like prune juice (sorry tmi). It started for a couple of days would stop for a few then start again.
Everything else was the same, no excruciating pain even though my tube was slightly ruptured when they took me down.
If your hcg is rising as it should be you can rule out ectopic. Have you had a scan, it could be possible to detect a tubal pg at 7 weeks, mine was suspicious at 6 weeks, confirmed at 8 weeks.
Hope this puts your mind at rest. I know what a worry early pregnancy x.

Ah ok, it seems bleeding is a sign of an ectopic, i'll stop me worrying then, no scan yet LeeC, aiming at possibly the 20th jan, thanks :hugs:

Sunny i have funny pains sensations too mostly lower left but from what I've seen on here i think they are normal x

Omg I can't believe how many have had the same thing said to them x i didn't think there could be so many insensitive people working in the health profession x the nurse at the epu on my 3rd loss said well at least you can get pregnant there's plenty women who can't an would love to be in your position x maybe it's just me but I rather not fall pregnant than suffer another loss?? x when I said yeah but I just need them to stick she said ah well we can't do that! Thanks!

Thanks Mrskg, it really does help hearing otheres having the same symptoms, i dont remember having this the last 3 times so maybe its a good sign :happydance:

I remember when i had my first d&c the nurse lady came round and asked all the usual questions before you go to surgery, name, age, etc..then she asks me if i was pregnant!!! i couldnt beleive it, i just said 'you do know why i am here?' she flicked her notes back a page and then apologised... :dohh:

At my mw appointment she looked at my history sn said ah well at least u can get pg! I rem thinking surely u have come accross rec miscarriers before! Are they seriously not taught customer service an sensitivity in these professions!! I'm cabin crew like I said before an it's like me telling someone who's scared of flying oh it's ok I have only nearly crashed 5 times!! Not that I have! Lol but u just dont do it!!
I didn't say anything coz I felt to embarrassed! Stupid I no! But I almost feel sorry for them being that naive! Xx

Evening ladies.... I can relate so much to all the unbelivable things that come out of the medical staff and on more than once lost my rag and let rip!!!
Ive not been very well and Ive been having a lot of renal pain again over the last 24h but have managed without pain relief so far as I hate having to use the oralmorph Ive been given (Ive had two operations during the last month) so I have just been reading a little and not posted much... on the bright side I will be exactly 20 weeks tomorrow and cant believe Im half way through this pregnancy, well more than half as I will be C-sectioned at 38 weeks :)
Just crossing off the days till the 10th when I have my abnormality scan... quite excited!!!

Leec lol at KOing her but I'm with Davies I didn't say anything she said quite a few inappropriate things like well if you hadn't tested you'd never have known! When I told her my oldest was 17 she said omg I couldn't think of anything worse wanting another baby! My concern that digi had went from1-2 to NP don't worry they are always wrong test once then don't test again you are pregnant! When I got home an pointed out all these things se said he stuck up for her an said she was just trying tombe funny mmmm not really an appropriate time to be funny eh!

LeeC I'm on the east coast just outside Edinburgh x yeah get your bikini on an go for a dip lol I saw a group if people run intomthe sea on new yrs day bloody idiots is all I can say x quite thankful i still have power and a roof right now lol xxx

Woohoo baby time more than half way! Are you the furthest on in this thread heart I think you'll be able to answer that xxx

Tracie is the furthest because she just had her baby! LOL!

Lou is next in line then Babytime. I think Round might be after her. Then a lot of us are around the 10-11 week mark and below.

Am I really the furthest on of the thread... hadnt realised that!!
I am feeling very positive as this little one has hung on through so much its unreal :)

Sorry just read the above comments and a baby born now that is fantastic news :)

How the hell did I forget Pip???!!!??? Blaming pregnancy brain for that one!

Oh embo I forgot about Lou so she is x I'm so far behind all you guys but you all give me hope xxx can't wait for double numbers xxx

Hi ladies had a lot of stretching tonight so got panicked listened to hb again tonight so feel bit better!! Had big bowl of fruit with ice cream was so good!! My hubby had kebab which I hate anyway!! I stropped like a 5 yr old saying I wanted Chinese!! An when it cane I ate 1 duck pancake that was it!! Bad diet today breakfast at cafe(forgot can't have runny egg!! I only ate the yellow!) banana ice cream fruit x2 bowls!! Cadburys creme egg an apple an duck pancake! An I'm deciding what next?!! Carrots an houmus?? X

Has anybody felt anything yet? Flutters or such? Just curious x

Nothing for me but stretching an trapped wind!! Does that count! Haha
Have u? Xx

Ducky tapped me from the inside again this evening. It's so bizarre but I love it! :cloud9:

Your turn soon, ladies! :yipee:

Hopeful, my tummy has been surprisingly good on the bruising front these past couple of weeks (touch wood). If you run out of space on your tummy you can use your thighs. I had injections in my thighs for over a month after a knee op many years ago. I only prefer the tummy because on the off chance that I want to get into a swimsuit the bruises will be hidden. I'll probably be heading down south again soon as my tummy is getting harder.

Petit when did u first feel ducky??
Fili just realised I did mean u deserve the 6 pack of creme eggs in my fridge not anything else!! That could of seemed like I was talking about beer or something an could of been really inappropiate! Sorry if u thought that buy I really did mean creme eggs that were 6! Now a 2 pack!!
If ur at St Marys wed we may see each other how funny?? Xx

I don't really know. I always assumed any pops or flutters at this stage was wind but sometimes its reassuring to think otherwise. I was all scrunched up in a comfy chair at my mums and felt a tickle of something really low but told myself baby's so small it can't surely be possible? Who knows.

Ha ha Pip wait till you get a great big thump in your pubic bone! It brings tears to your eyes! I remember at my 20 week scan we saw Edie fling her arm out on the screen and I felt it whack against me. A truly unforgettable moment. Then she yawned and fell asleep.

When i had my scans with Laura she was so flippin laid back i was in all shapes just so they could see all of her! I'm yet to see a wriggly baby on scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->