PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I think I first felt ducky about a week ago. My doctor told me it was about time so I went to bed and concentrated. Sure enough, I felt a tap and shortly after another tap. Just where I knew ducky's legs to be.
I had a funny feeling about ten days before that but could not say for sure that it was ducky. At the time I just dismissed it because I thought it was too early to feel anything :dohh:

I can't wait for them to start selling cadbury's creme eggs here for Easter time, they aren't here year round but they are my favourite and I am totally jealous! I think we all have our bad/ weird diet days. Babies are very resilient. I know they will all turn out fine!

I think I first felt ducky about a week ago. My doctor told me it was about time so I went to bed and concentrated. Sure enough, I felt a tap and shortly after another tap. Just where I knew ducky's legs to be.
I had a funny feeling about ten days before that but could not say for sure that it was ducky. At the time I just dismissed it because I thought it was too early to feel anything :dohh:

It really is an amazing feeling. Alyssa is quite active and she kicks me all day long though she seems to prefer to kick me hardest when my bladder is full lol. She also loves kicking me at bedtime when I am getting ready to sleep. It still shocks me that she can kick this hard at 21 weeks!

I haven't felt a thing. Even when I saw movement on the scan I couldn't feel it.

What I am feeling is hideous nausea. Yesterday and today all I want to do is puke. But I can't! I'm starving but whenever I eat I feel sick. Had a tiny bit more spotting today. I know I have to expect it but I hate seeing it.

Ugh, I have to eat something now but I don't want to!

Heart I am sorry that you feel so yucky. Trust me I understand. I went through the whole "I have to eat but I don't want to" phase for quite a while. I found the following to work best for me when I felt like eating nothing at all: mashed potatoes, those little red, wrapped round cheeses, toast, bagels, grapes, apple slices, orange juice, Greek yogurt with fruit, and pineapple slices. I pretty much survived off those things for the 1st trimester.

By the 12th week I started feeling better and by the 14th week I felt completely fine. I've only had a short little bout of nausea every now and then since then. So hang in there, it gets better. = )

Thanks Mon. I'm going shopping tomorrow and will buy everything on your list! Just had a corn tortilla with cheese and avocado. It feels so good to eat because I'm hungry but a few minutes later I'm regretting it. Looking forward to gettig past this but I'm trying not to complain too much! I never thought I'd be here.

So glad I could help. I must admit the sickness caught me off guard. With my 2 sons I barely had any MS but with this one I was sick from the get go. I have certainly gained less weight than anticipated so far. I am only up 9-10 pounds. Usually by now I have gained about 20 lol.

It's probably the reason that my belly was only measuring at 16 weeks this week even though I am 20 weeks. On the plus side the baby measures perfectly at 20 weeks so I am the one measuring small lol. I guess I shouldn't complain, less weight to lose later.

Heart - Sorry you are feeling sicky, not fun. I had a week or so of feeling much better but then yesterday and today the nausea/hunger is back. Maybe its a week 10 thing?! ha ha I hope its just a sign of the bubs growing.
I hope your spotting days are over soon, I am sure it is scary, even though its nothing I would still be tough to see.

Hoping you get a good nights sleep and feel better when you wake up. I hope the same for me too. I made it to church last weekend, but before that it had been a while. It seems to be a real mission to get up, showered, hair and makeup on, eat breakfast and get out the door by 9.40am! Hope we can make it though.

Then we have to deliver our final Christmas presents! Still trying to catch up! Then we have to tackle getting the decorations down! Our tree is starting to look a bit sad by now, I just haven't had the energy until now - I guess I will have to wait and see if the energy is actually here tomorrow or if I am just giving hubs direction from the couch!

Morning ladies, how is everyone today?? Heart I had nausea back last 2 days yesterday wasn't as bad but I just didn't fancy anything!! But I tried to eat meat so that didn't help! I think I'm the same as mon eating wise there the sort of things I have eaten just to stop the nausea an heartburn! Mashed potato was good apple also pineapple an kiwi an peach I ate!!
Afm I had a Terrible nights sleep! Same as the night before I get into a vivid dream an I wake up! I can't get comfy anyway I try an sleep! Has anyone else had this? X

sorry girls its taken me ages too catch up i have a little fatigue at the moment oops so i do apologize i have my booking app on wed with the bereavement midwives and a scan at st marys on the 18th i still feel mega nervous at the moment i get all excited then i get all nervous lol xx

Jenny ur scan at at Marys is a week after mine!! How funny if we was there the same day! X

lol davies where are you in essex? im in dagenham only been here 3 years as im from scotland lol xx

I had to go to the loo this morning for number 2 and it make me throw up with the smell. Lol. Not that i'm overly stinky but any stinky smell makes me vom, i can't change Laura's bum or wash her cloth nappies. I can't wait for this to pass!

Oh and i'm chuffin huge and we have a family party today for my niece. Don't want to tell them but i can't hide my huge belly. Seriously. DH just looked at me and laughed because he knows i just look feckin massive! Lol

yeah im on 20mg clexaine 400mg progesterone 1500mg metformin 5mg folic acid and 75mg asprin im on loads lol xx

Aww I really hope this one works out for you Jenny, it looks like from your signature you've had a lot of losses, I'm sorry :hugs: were you ever diagnosed with anything? X x

Davies I'm having a terrible time sleeping! I went to bed at 10 last night for work at 7 this morn an still never fell asleep till 3 starting to really get to me now! Not slept before 3am for 3wks now!! I do know early pregnancy insomnia is normal but also read after losses it can also be worse so I guess all is normal but I just want to sleep x feel like going for a lie down now but I know that will just mean I can't sleep tonight again x

Pip how amazing nothing more reassuring than a kick eh! Xx

Heart big hugs x spotting must be awful glad you know beany is safe xxxx

Puppy I think I will be joining you soon with being huge I know everything relaxes quicker after you've had kids well my belly well an truly relaxed lol not that it's normally flat but I've lost my waist line already I've even been wearing maternity jeans I have a drawer full of mat clothes that I bought when pregnant with my mmc I showed really quick that time too feels really strange seeing them all again xx

Mon alyssa is a lovely name must be great knowing your more than half way xx

Jenny where about in Scotland are you originally from? Xx

Fili how you coping? Xxx

yeah i was diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome and found out i had pcos im keeping everything cross this time around i have a feeling that this is our time , im from paisley we were going to move back this summer but with being pregnant we need to make some adjustments so dont know whats happening id rather move too give birth as my hospital that id give birth in has been in the news too many times and it does scare me x

Mrskg I feel your insomnia pain! I was actually crying in frustration last night. My pattern is slightly different tho. I can fall asleep at 9, 10, 11 but I wake up at 1, 2am until 4,5,6am :( last night I slept til 2 and didn't get back to sleep til 7am. I'm actually getting really down about it now. I go back to work Tuesday and I just can't see how I'll manage. My job is quite active and fast paced :(

Mrsk I go to sleep at 12 but awake at 430 off an on until 7!! Does my head in!
Got heartburn this afternoon an bloated an I keep getting bubbly belly when I eat!!
Puppy that made me laugh!! Sorry!!
Pip I can't wait...rephrase I hope I get to the stage where I feel kick it must b amazing!! X
Jenny I like in Hockley near Southend area, I think dagenham is half hour away! Xx
Fili how u today sweetie? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->