PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

:hugs: embo x it's driving me crazy!! :wacko: x I'm also dreading school/nursery run next week x but least they are not as early as my Sunday's x I work every Sunday at 7am I'm a community carer really need to be on the ball x right now I feel like it's me that needs the care lol think i will ask for my 1st call to be taken off me so I can start at 8 I think this will help an also for when ms kicks in bad x I've got quite a few hols still to take think I might see how many Sunday's I can book off between now an April lol x what do you work as? xxx

Oh no Davies please don't tell me I have at least another 3wks of this lol x I was eating remegel at 2 this morn with heartburn I only ever get it when pregnant but don't think I've had it this early xxx

Embo I'm the same as you hun!! I don't wake up fully coz I would read mines broken sleep tossing turning! Nightmare!! Xx

I'm having all of those sleeping patterns. Last night I tossed and turned until 1am and finally fell asleep, but kept waking up to get comfortable. Got up at 7:30. The night before I went to bed at 10:30, but woke up at 4am and couldn't fall back asleep. I'm so tired. I took a nap yesterday and will take one today but during the week that's not an option because of work. Glad I'm not the only one.

Puppy, do you have any flowey blouses or dresses? Maybe you could try to hide it? Or just blame it on all the good food you ate over the holidays.

Jenny I understand how nervous you'll be for your scan. You seem very upbeat about this pregnancy. I'm so glad. I hope you finally found the perfect cocktail of meds to make this one stick. When are you planning to tell your son?

Oh and the heartburn has been awful!! Sorry Mrskg, I think you have several more weeks of it!

Mrsk I have had it b4 I'm afraid to say!! It's awful gets on my nerves!! I keep having stomach cramps if u didn't have my Doppler an could hear heartbeat I would think it was over I really would! I have felt sicky but not as bad ! I hope it's a good growing sign!! I keep going to the loo think it's where I eat so much fruit!! Lol is milk good for heartburn I hate them tablets u chew! Yuk! X

:cry: @ few more weeks xxx

Davies I bad 2 glasses of milk an still didnt work fil gave me remegel so thought was worth a try def not as bad as gaviscon :sick: can't believe I used to drink it out the bottle with my first dd xx glad you Doppler giving you the reassurance you need :thumbup: xxx

mrskg where abouts are you from?

amanda im trying to so much but with our history it always plays in the back of my mind

mrsdavies have you seen queens hospital recently in the news? i have a couple of friends in southend :D

im off just now leaving soon too go to the ice hockey wooo hoo xx

Jenny I'm on the east coast just outside Edinburgh xx going to watch ice hockey I hope an not play lol xxx

No I haven't I dont think why's it in there is it bad? I don't have a lot of faith in most hospitals anyway!! Scares the life out of me!! Southend is ok but I have heard of false scan results!! An giving birth a friend if a friend wasn't monitored an her baby's heart rate wasn't monitored so her baby was born not breathing etc!! Really scares me giving birth naturally the pain an that scares me but more importantly something happening to baby!! I watched my Sis give birth an they had to use fontuse they said they had to coz the babies heartrate was dropping!! I was hysterical!! Obviously not in front of my sister!! But it was scariest time especially after what we have been through I can't imagine hearing that! I feel like I need a c section just to no I'm in control so to speak!! Xx

Mrskg I work for the Nhs on the busiest ward in the hospital. Orthopaedics. I look after all the administration, book patients appointments etc. I'm regularly sent from one side of hosp to the other booking patients X-rays and ct scans etc. really fast paced and different every day which I love usually. I'm just spending the lead up to going back absolutely dreading it and worrying about it! What can I do ?!?!

missed you guys... been so busy this weekend at a 2 day wedding fair :wacko: ive got lots to catch up on and lots new people about :thumbup: Time is going so quick so many people onm 9-10 weeks :kiss:

Just read a lot of you ladies arent getting any zzzzz's or having interupted sleep and it really doesnt get any better with time ,i would looooove to have a full nights sleep :ignore: But they do say its in preparation for when our babies are here, just wish the men got a bit of practise too :winkwink:

Yay pip for feeling little one!!

Lou, I would love for my husband to get the insomnia practice now LOL!!!

It was Pip that felt her little one, btw.

How's your little guy doing in there?

Haven't had any problems sleeping. I been going up about 8 and sleeping in between loo trips till about 10am? But then i am shattered and these sickness tabs are making me drowsy too. Might be more difficult today because i slept from 3pm til 7pm. Oops!

OMG i have such a baby brain too i knew it was pip dont know whats wrong with me, im actually scared for my sanity and hope the brain returns before this boy arrives. I made so many mistakes this weekend.

Puppy, I wish I could sleep like you. You should win a medal for sleep.

Lou, I've been making mistakes too. Made a pretty bad one at work last week. Can't wait until I can tell people at work I'm pregnant so I have an excuse!

Oh embo that does sound hectic x have you told work? Is there anyway they could make it a little slower paced for you xxx

Puppy i am jealous xxxx caved in an fell asleep for a wee while earlier now it's my fault if I can't sleep tonight but really needed it x

Anyone watch dancing on ice? I would love to be able to skate looks amazing an so romantic xxxx

oh no not playing lol i go to watch my local team romford raiders lol

queens has been in the paper alot due to mothers dying medical negligence and that im trying to look for an alternative to where i am for the birth but i guess it will go on how this pregnancy goes id love to go to a birthing center x

Can't sleep got figits!! Can't get comfy!!!! Ahhh!! Mayb coz I have done nothing all day! But I'm so not tired just keep wiggly my legs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->