PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Just thought Id pop in..Im 36 weeks pregnant after 6 early losses the past 2 years and Im going out of my mind thinking something is gona happen on the home stretch. Ive been having weekly scns since.24 weeks as he has IUGR and I get my induction date on 19th Jan. I just cant relax!

Thanks for popping in LunaBean and congrats! It's good to know that the worry never ends, LOL! I hope all goes well with the induction. The final stretch must be very stressful. I'm inspired to hear your story after so many losses.

Hi Luna congrats Hun, fab an very encouraging news, were all worry guts here lol!! But we did think later we may chill out! Ur going to be fine mysoz lovely it's just last minute nerves! soz to sound silly what is iugr? An that's not long till induction! When's ur next scan? Xx
Heart thanks Hun how u doing?? Xx

OMG Luna!!! I remember you from my very early days on BnB. I'm SOOOOOO freakin happy for you hun!!!!

Congrats luna just think not long now n you'll have baby Noah in your arms x lovely name x

Anyone else going to find out gender?? Xx

Mrskg, I'm definitely finding out gender. I've never known the gender of any of my other pregnancies. I really want to know what this one is regardless of whether this is my earth baby or not. I want to give this little one more of an identity than my other ones.

I always thought I wouldn't find out gender, its the British in me, its much less common to find out. But I am so sure it's a boy I want to find out one way or the other. I have no preference but I would like to have time to get excited about a girl if that's what it turns out to be, at the moment I am happy thinking about having a boy.
Plus my hubby made a good point, he said that I would want to decorate the nursery and have it ready in a gender neutral colour and theme, but once we had the baby he knows I would want to make it more girly or boy-y and we would have to spend more money changing things. I hate to admit that he;s right, but I am a perfectionist and I know I would be just like that even if I pretend to myself I wouldn't be! Just hope baby co operates. My best friend who is due in May just went for her scan and they couldn't tell her because the baby was in the wrong position. After a little while they said 70/30 boy but they were not certain. She is trying to decide if it is worth going private for another scan to try again.

I have had tons of discomfort today, cramps and stuff. Not fun, and of course totally freaking me out, but I am praying everything is ok and its just growing pains. I wore leggings today which I thought would be a better option than jeans, but I think the elastic was too tight because they are not comfy. I am laying on the couch with them pulled halfway down! Too cold to take them off and too lazy to go and get something else to wear!

Luna - Welcome! Wishing you all the best on the final stretch, what an encouragement you are. I had 5 losses before this pregnancy, all before 6 weeks so I am praying that this one sticks around until the end now we have made it this far!

Croy, I'm definitely a perfectionist and want to be ready for the correct gender! I'm not a big pink/blue person, but will want to have appropriate clothing ready. If I end up getting the CVS test, they can tell me the gender definitively. I'd rather not get that test though as it means using a needle to take a sample of the placenta. Yikes!

Try not to worry about the cramps. I had horrible ones last weekend for 2 days. It really felt uncomfortable. But scan showed all was fine. I really think it is just stretching you are feeling. I wore leggings on NYE and was regretting them. If I could live in loose elastic waisted things, I would. Right now I'm about to meet people for dinner in yoga pants. I hate anything tight right now!

I bought ingredients to make a vegetarian version of the soup recipe you posted. Can't wait! I'll let you know how it goes.

Ok off to dinner so I can feel even more nauseous! Have a great night.

I love my yoga pants too - my only problemis that with the progesterone caps I am leaking (sorry if its tmi) so much I have to wear panty liners and have re found all my 'real' underwaer, I hate having apantyline, so I only wear the real undies and yoga pants in my house. When I go out I have to trade for undone jeans! Belly band arrives this week and I will be loving it!

I hope the soup turns out - I thin making it without the pancetta and with veg broth would taste just as yummy. I used dried thyme in the end, but the fresh basil and the spinach made it so delicious. Also, I thought that there would be way to much spinach when I was trying to fit it all in the pot, but it cooked down so fast and was the perfect amount.

...and thanks for the reassurance too. We had a really busy day, maybe that's not helping me feel very good? At least it was busy for us since pregnancy; church grocery shopping, over to friends to deliver Christmas presents, homework, taking down Christmas decs (well starting too, LOTS more to do!) I just took an hour nap on the couch which felt good but I woke up still tired. I need to drink more water.

Trying to keep thinking positive. I just keep thinking about the scan pics my friends have from their 12 weeks initial visits and how big the baby looks and how much our little ones have to grow in the next few weeks. I guess they can be forgiven for stretching us out to make room!

I wear pantyliners all day and even when I go to bed! I have a stash of Gap boy brief underwear and they don't give a panty line. So that's all I've been living in. And at this point I just feel like wearing a sign that says "I'm pregnant again after 4 losses, so deal with it!" If that means people have to deal with my panty line or not taking a shower, so be it. I've lost all pride.

Why oh why did I just eat so much? We went for Mexican food and I'm so full now. What was I thinking? We met up with Tim's cousin for dinner and told them the news. Just like I suspected, instead of smiling and saying congrats, their response was "oh, I don't know what to say." That pissed me off. That's why I haven't wanted to tell people this time. I'm so sick of the pity look. I just want people to be genuinely happy and not worried. It's so unfair that not only the innocence of pregnancy is taken away but so is the excited reaction from others. Oh well, at least they know and I don't have to pretend anymore.

Croy don't worry about the cramps at all it's a great great sign. In my opinion the early cramps are like the early kicks, I would be worried not to feel them! With my first three mc, the cramps were there to begin with then they stopped. With this one I only had one twinge for 3 seconds and 1 dull strange cramp for 5 seconds and this baby is more behind dates than any of the others with the slowest growth ever! Hope that helps you x x x
Awww heart I feel really bad for you and angry at your hubby's cousin actually. If you've made the decision to tell then obviously you're confident, as you very well should be, and he should have said congratulations. I would be upset and angry too. But you know what you're going to prove him so wrong so for the benefit of your baby GIRL I'd let it all go right over your head!! X x

Just thought Id pop in..Im 36 weeks pregnant after 6 early losses the past 2 years and Im going out of my mind thinking something is gona happen on the home stretch. Ive been having weekly scns since.24 weeks as he has IUGR and I get my induction date on 19th Jan. I just cant relax!

Hi Luna, it's great to see a success story here! I am constantly on the look out for success stories aside from all the ones already on here, but I'm sorry you had to endure 6 miscarriages. I'm currently going through my 4th so I would love to know if you did anything differently this time or had any treatment. I'm sorry you have IUGR do they know how far behind youre measuring, do they know what caused it? Will they monitor you daily or weekly now? I can imagine how frightened you must be but it looks like you're going to get your perfect little baby very soon! :cloud9::cloud9: x x

hey ladies, haven't checked in in a few days..

fili, so sorry to hear of your news, no words, but big :hugs::hugs::hugs:

heart, sorry your DH's cousin wasn't more supportive, :hugs: :hugs:

MS has really kicked in and I'm really not feeling well.. threw up twice today, this morning and tonight.. There was small traces of bright red blood in it tonight, has anyone else had this?

I called around yesterday to schedule an early scan, cause my DR won't do one and found someone willing to do it, and he said free of charge! He said that he doesnt usually give US's to someone prior to 14 weeks (they do 3d and 4d scans) but I told him my history & I guess he sympathized.. He said cause they aren't a diagnostic office he cant tell me if I'm measuring on target or anything, but he'll let me see the baby and HB :cloud9: appt is scheduled for next Saturday at 9am :)

Hope everyone else is well xx

Fab news bout ur scan Florida!!!
I have had nausea but not actual sickness I have once before had blood in sick wasn't pleasant! But I'm still here to tell the tale! I would say u have strained urself? Xx
Heart I'm not finding out the sex!! I want surprise so does hubby! I love all the guessing!! Also sorry about ur hubby cousin! When my hubby told the mil her response to me was not congratulations it was! Oh that's why the kids said u been moody lately then!! I was so pissed off!! Only been round there once since!! An my dh is close to his family so we are normally there at least once a week!! X

Croy I had cramps to Hun, I posted yest sn said if I didn't have heart monitor I would think it was over! But I heard hb so it's hopefully all good! Just think it's a big growth spurt! Xx

Fili how u doing babe?? U can't sleep either?? Been awake 1 hour an half?!!!! So moody!! Back hurts got headache an nausea now to! Great! X

Hi! no I woke up suddenly at 4 this morning feeling very very sick :-/. Managed to have some cereal now and feel fine!! Can't get back to sleep though! I'm contemplating going out for a run but it's so dark...maybe later! X x x

I no it's horrible I just about got up to the toilet lol! I'm back in bed with the figits! Itchy scalp to it's a wierd symptom but I have it!! X

Tentatively dipping my toes in gals.. I'm 14dpo pregnant 1-2weeks on a digi. Been testing for about 5 days( ok maybe longer!) had very faint lines now for 4 days..
I'm reading through the thread currently on page 19 way before Xmas.!!!
Pma all the way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->