PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I'm ok thanks, going to ring the nurse in 30 minutes and see if I can get to st marys for another scan. I just want them to confirm the hb stopping and give me the pills!!! I have an instinct it's stopped already. We just know don't we?

I think so fili. when was your last scan it was 69bpm right? I know how you feel about time lingering and each m/c is such a setback...Its so cruel.. be strong. xxxxxxx

Yeah there is no way it's still going... It probably stopped after the scan! Sods law!

amanda i had the same problem from pauls mum her words were oh shouldnt you of waited i got mad because thats what she seems to say everytime its like she doesnt want us to have a baby its frustrating more than anything but she seems alright now knowing that st marys have changed my meds according to my bloods for the clexaine etc so i just wanna relax and enjoy this x

well today i sat for about 20 min or so i had the overwhelming feeling of emotions that i just wanted to break down and cry i still feel teary but feeling better than what i did good sign i hope xx

Crying is a good pregnancy sign Jenny!!

I got my scan tomorrow at 9.30 :yipee: please please please let the hb have stopped! I really hope it has and they give me those pills...

I'm so glad u got the scan Fili, I'm sorry this is happening but closure would be nice for u.

Luna - Try not to worry too much hun - easily said though as i still worry. Your so close now to the final stretch try and keep yourself busy and not thinking about it all too much xx

Congrats mandi :happydance:

Fili - I hope things go well for you tomorrow hun :hugs:

Fili pleased you have your scan my lovely so sorry ur going through this! Xxxx
Mandy congrats lovely news?!! Xx

Wednesday hun at 9am at St Marys then all being well they will discharge back to my local hospital for my nt scan which is 19th!! Xxx

I hope so but as we all no we can't count our chickens had them snatched to many times, shame I wasn't going Tom would have been lovely to offer u some support xx

I'm going to Ealing epu tomorrow boooooo it's so bad there but at least they fit me in!

Oh sorry hun I thought u was going to St Marys!! Oh hun at the end of the day as long as u get ur answer Tom that's the main thing an complain too see if that speeds up ur appointment! I'm hoping that you just had a lazy bubs in there an that he has caught up now! But if not I hope you get treated quickly Hun xx will b thinking if you Tom, u brave lady xxx

Davies - have you been using your doppler or have you put it away for now?x

No Lou defo not put it away heard it everyday!! Couple of times I couldn't find it! Few panicky moments! But best thing I ever brought!! Just worry bout going fir scan an I been listening to wring thing! But I'm sure I haven't coz I hear my own an it's a lot slower than baby's! How u doing? I'm slept today until 1120 after going back to sleep at 7! So tired!! Xx

morning girls!

congrats Mandy! that is awesome news!

florida- happy you are getting a scan!

fili - glad you are able to get in too, and get some answers. the waiting must be so tough. did they say anything about going on blood thinners next time for first tri? I don't have a clotting disorder but maybe they helped me, that and the prednisone.

davies - hope you are doing well! still strarving? I ate a little red meat yesterday and it was gross, although we are supposed to it it, I just can't. can't believe you can hold out for the gender, that's awesome. I'm going to fine out asap.

lou - does the energy really come back for 2nd tri and then go away for 3rd tri again? i thought I was getting a little more energy and now was exhausted yesterday.

heart - i went out to eat yesterday and wore a sweatshirt and elastic comfy pants, to a nicer restaurant. people probably thought i was a bum, lol! totally don't care. wish i could dress like this for work though.
sorry about that cousin's reaction, typical I guess as doesn't sounds like he gets it.

i had such a headache yesterday, in my eyebrows and between my eyes so i read some but didn't post. feeling better today but still there a little. oh well. :)

Hi hopeful! Look at you nearly 11 weeks! Wooooohhooooo!!!!
You know what I'm thinking no treatment next time, def not steroids. I have to class it as a treatment failure as it was just the same as my other mc's. I've not got any clotting disorders so... It would be ironic if the non treatment pregnancy works out. Might do progesterone from bfp but that is it. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->