PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oooh, Embo, I was married on July 14, 2005! A great day to get married!!! Congrats!

Thanks girls :) We were supposed to be getting married last July 9th but I cancelled it because I was pregnant with the second angel :( I went on to miscarry a few weeks later. I said to Gav there's no way I'm postponing again!! I'll have to be a big blooming bride!!!

Just Lay an stared at my ticker since posting mess to embo x wow 6 months since my life changed forever x I think I'm ready to take that ticker down x I don't need a ticker to remind me I'll never forget x but I feel like it time to move on a little an concentrate on my rainbow ticker x does that make sense x I feel like weight has been lifted how very strange xxx

It makes total sense, I did the same! I took away all my angels details but had to keep a little something for them :)

Fili, whatever path you choose will be the right one for you :hugs: Don't worry about thinking you might make a mistake. This is no exact science so do what you feel most comfortable with.
I'm wishing you all the best tomorrow. You are being very brave going alone and I can't help thinking that you might still be upset. I wish I was a little closer and knew you better so I could come and hold your hand. Please know that I will be there as my virtual self :hugs:

Sick! I woke up feeling very sick it was awful, but just had some fizzy water and feeling a little better. I'm hoping it's mc sickness, I get that too when my hormone levels drop!! Have you got pregnancy insomnia!? Congratulations on setting a date for your wedding!! X x

Good luck Fili. As always I'll be thinking about you in my dreams. xoxo

Yep! I can't believe I have insomnia! I'm so tired all the time!!

Due date?
August 8th, 2012

How Long did you ttc this one?
18months, 2 mmc's in that time at 6wks. I also was diagnosed with Ashermans syndrome and pelvic congestion syndrome which delayed the ttc by 6 months while i received tx.

How did you tell your significant other about your pregnancy?
I bought a pink baby blanket and wrapped up the frer and wrote 3rd time lucky on the front (my Aunty is a bit psychic and told me that she saw my husband in the hospital holding our baby in a pink blanket)

How did you/will you tell other people?
I told my mum via email and a few friends by text, we have only told close friends and family so far. We will announce on Fb at 12wks

Did anyone know about your previous MC's?
Quite a few people I found it theraputic to talk about it and found a lot of people who had experienced similar things

Will you find out the gender of your baby?
No Way, it's the one true surprise left. I think it's a girl tho.

Are you planning to go natural or do you want drugs?
I will be induced at 38 weeks but would prefer as natural as possible after that. I am afraid of the epi but will have it if I need it

Worst pregnancy symptom?
fatigue, nausea and moodiness

Have you bought any baby bits?
Just the pink blanket and a few mags

If not when will you buy your first item?
After 12 weeks as a treat then just the big items until after the shower

Any names chosen yet?
Owen for a boy after Dh grandfather, girl is a little harder but we like Sophie. Middle name will be Thomas or Maree.

Your occupation?
Executive Assistant and I make cakes for weddings christenings etc.

How long have you been with partner?
nearly 8 years and 2.5 yrs married

Morning ladies can't bloody sleep been up since 315!! Ahhhhhgghh!! Really bad shoulder ache/neck pain so can't really get comfy?!
Thinking of you today fili xxx
Embo congrats on wedding hun how exciting hope u haven't ordered ur dress yet lol!! X

Hiya Davies, me too! Except it was sickness which woke me up and now I'm shattered but wide awake. I'm struggling emotionally a bit this morning too. I just keep thinking FOUR ???!!!! And I keep thinking why are the always behind dates!! Im just going round in circles! Did you get like that? Hve you got any cravings this morning? X x x

I've been up since 11.30 last night :( :( Gav's takin me the docs later cos I just can't go on like this

Thinking of you this morning filli xx

Embo let me know what doc says I'd be interested to know what they advise for insomnia it's driving me crazy too xxx

Just wanted to quickly pop on and wish fili the best of luck for this morning, will be thinking of u xxx

Morning lovely ladies how are you all??

all still going strong and got your heads down the loo i hope :D lol
I was looking through my old camera yest and it has all my bump pics on it! Oh how i miss my bump! i was so in love with my bump and i miss it terribly. Izzy means so much more to me, i just miss being pregnant aswel. If i didnt have to give birth id be pregnant so much lol...

When your bumps come love them ladies... even if you get strechies, they are amazing and i miss mine sooooooo much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->