PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Due date?
8th June 2012

How Long did you ttc this one?
About two years with 5 losses along the way

How did you tell your significant other about your pregnancy?
I was abroad so I emailed him a picture of the hpt, which he didn't get fast enough so I phoned him. We were cautiously excited. Obviously we were scared of another loss but we were on a new treatment plan (steroids) so had hope this might work out.

How did you/will you tell other people?
We've been telling people as and when the occasion arises. At 18w some people still don't know yet. We are waiting to see them in person :D

Did anyone know about your previous MC's?
People close to us did. When I was made redundant at the beginning of this pregnancy I thought what the hell and told all my coworkers. They had no idea I'd been pregnant and sad for two years.

Will you find out the gender of your baby?
Hopefully, yes.

Are you planning to go natural or do you want drugs?
Good question! I'm not ruling out drugs although there are some limitations to timing an epidural since I am on blood thinners.

Worst pregnancy symptom?
Nausea and heartburn, often at the same time :sick:

Have you bought any baby bits?
Not a single item.

If not when will you buy your first item?
I really don't know yet :shrug:

Any names chosen yet?
Nope. And even if we had, we are not sharing until the birth.

Your occupation?
Project Manager, but currently unemployed.

How long have you been with partner?
Friends for 10 years, been together 7 years, married 2.5 years.

Ah I can't wait tracie to love a bump!!! Fili no cravings for me today hun just feel very hungry at 5am!!
Wishing you the best today it is hard to except four I felt like I was seriously incurable an never going to have a baby! But that's just me feeling down an negative an I don't want to count my chickens but I'm here now? Just really push for further testing Hun, don't take it lying down. After my 4th they told me well we have done all the tests! It's obviously just bad luck! Erh no I said I'm sorry 4 consecutive mc I'm not prepared to except that's bad luck!!! So I got my referal to St Marys your already one step ahead hun xx

Embo I don't blame you I'm only on 3rd night but it is driving me mad! I can get to sleep from 12 midnight then from 3 I'm wide awake till 7ish then I fall in an out of sleep until 9ish when I feel like I have been hit by a bus! Where I'm figiting in bed so much I have pulled something in my shoulders! I'm so snappy! I just hate feeling so rough everyday! X

Thinking of u fili.

Has anyone else completely gone of sex, we last did it new years eve and I have absolutely no desire for it again anytime soon, hubby tries and tries hard but i can't even muster up enough enthusiasm to just do it for him. I feel so bad that I'm not doing anything for him and I keep rejecting him, I can't make myself want it though. Hopefully I get the 2nd trimester sex drive. It's so mean on our men, ttc we plot and plan and jump them all the time, get pregnant and zip for months.

Good luck to fili today xx

I have just got back from my 29 week appointment with midwife at the DR's and shes booked me in for a hospital scan as this little monkey is measuring 34 weeks!!!!! :wacko: :wacko::wacko::wacko:

I dont know if im happy they may put me forward of scared how big this chap is going to be!!

Wow Lou that's a big difference have u always measured ontime? Big bubba coming ur way lol!!

Justwaiting me an my hubby haven't dtd since dec2nd!!! I'm to scared! My sex drive diminished over the last few years but this month with no sex is driving me crazy!! I'm desperate! I'm going to ask the doctors Tom if I can as I need to lol!! X

they put me back on my 12 week scan a week which was annoying:growlmad: so hopefully i can move at least 1 week forward again after the scan they have booked me in for.

I have gone off sex more but to do with being paranoid than not wanting it. My stomach contracts at the end :blush: and goes solid hard and it freaks me out so DH is having to wait until i get closer to due date when i want buba out and dont mind it.

they put me back on my 12 week scan a week which was annoying:growlmad: so hopefully i can move at least 1 week forward again after the scan they have booked me in for.

I have gone off sex more but to do with being paranoid than not wanting it. My stomach contracts at the end :blush: and goes solid hard and it freaks me out so DH is having to wait until i get closer to due date when i want buba out and dont mind it.

They prob wont change your EDD :( if your 20 week scan matched the dates from the 12 week theyl keep it. It might be your fundles are high due to more water, or you might have a good growing baby in there. theyl just keep an eye on you if baby is bigger than should be.
My friend is having the same trouble, had constant scans and tests since 31 weeks, she has 2 be induced a week early because baby is big

oh no i was so hoping i would be moved forward :nope: damn it!! lol I wish they stuck to my period dates. I hope i dont have to be induced either, just cant wait for the extra scan to see whats going on - he was weighing in a 2lb2 at 27 weeks.

Hows your little princess Tracie? i bet you want time to slow down now and enjoy every second x

Ah either way lou a big baby is a healthy baby so it's a good thing xx

2lb2 is average.. izzy was 2lb13 at 28+5 and i only had a 6lb baby. but now shes a right greedy madam... already on 4oz and put on a whole lb since birth. shes fast asleep atm so taking an hour to myself... i wish time would slow down she changes everyday and is getting far to advanced for her age lol.

Ooooh girls bad MS day. Even after taking tabs i'm struggling :sick: it doesn't help that its bin day. Yuk.

I haven't had much sex drive either, sickness doesn't help eh ;) but DH was a bit keen a few days ago and managed to push the right buttons somehow. He doesn't initiate very often bless him so he must've been desperate! Lol

So puppy soz to b blatant! But did u Dtd?? Im scared to coz when I did at 5 weeks I had pink spotting an it scared etc!! Now I'm petrified but desperate lol!! I used to have a high sex drive an think this pg is bringing it back lol!! X

Lol, yes we did. I haven't had any spotting luckily but TMI i don't much like the smell of 'after' iykwim :blush: makes me feel sick lol

Haha!! Just had to google iykwim! Seen it few times always thought it must of been a typo!! Now I no!! I'm going to ask Tom if I can dtd an see there response!! Xx
So tired today!! Do I afternoon nap for an hour?? Still need a bath!! Lol! Ok just 45mins!! X

Filli - thinking about you. I was hoping to wake up to some news. Hopefully we'll hear soon.

No drive here either. The only thing that gets me excited these days is my comfy pyjamas and going to bed early!!

Does anyone else get heartburn in their stomach? I've got this crazy burning feeling in my tummy for the past two days. It was so bad yesterday I was doubled over in pain. Calling my GP today to see if I can get into see her.

Lou don't worry sometimes they can be wrong or measure you wrong with my first i was told to expect a very big baby she was 6lb 7oz! With my second they told me she would be so small an to expect her to straight to neonatal she was 6lb 11oz with my third I always measured bigger so to expect a biggish baby an she was 6lb 2oz so they were wrong with all 3!

Tracie glad to hear you are loving every min x I will def love my bump it will be my last so going to love every min x

Puppy sorry you're feeling rubbish today my nausea stepped up a bit today but managed not to be sick yet sure it's not far away though x have you asked doc for different tablets i was sick the whole time with my last dd an I think I tried about 3 before they worked can't remember now what it was called but it was one for travel sickness xx

We've not dtd since I got this bfp for one I'm too scared an two i just dont feel like it x sure my hubby is sexually frustrated but hey he has pam an her 5 sisters lol x

I need to book a drs appt so i probably will ask if i can others. I've heard a lot of ladies are on Zofran?

I'd be lying if I said I could remember what they were called can't believe I can forget name of something I took the whole 9months! X

Morning. I just woke up and haven't caught up yet. Wanted to share with you what I found this morning! Click on picture.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/1758b934-1-1.mp4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->