PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Weird. I'm not able to see the picture on my phone knot sure if that worked. Let's try this instead.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/1758b934-1-1.mp4

Wow amazing heart bet you are on :cloud9: delighted for you xxx

Thanks! Definitely :cloud9:

Embo my first tip is to make sure the batteries work! Lol. When I first tried it nothing was happening and I panicked. Then I switched batteries and found the hb immediately. I had a pretty empty stomach and a medium full bladder. I put it right in the middle of my uterus right at the top of the hair line. I found it within seconds. This was last night. My husband was with me and got a little over excited seeing the hair line and started groping me! So I couldn't record it. I tried twice later that night after dinner and couldn't find it even with a full bladder. This morning I tried before I peed and found it immediately in the exact same spot. I didn't have to move it around too much and I didn't have to press very hard. You'll know if it's your own hb because it is slower. I would touch my pulse and it would be the same beat as the machine which is how I knew I was hearing mine. This one is double the time of my pulse.

Yay heart!!! Talk bout the best thing you ever brought right?? I keep panicking I have heard hb everyday but I just worry what if I go Tom an I been dreaming! My bloat has kinda gone now! An I have this tiredness dizziness an food aversions but what if I been hearing wrong thing!! I no I'm being silly but can't help it!! Soooo scared for my scan!! X

Have you got the sonoline b Davies x how much did you pay for it found them n eBay for £39.99? Is this good? Obviously won't be buying one till after scan next week but if all ok think I will have to invest xxx gl for scan you'll be fine xxxx

I don't find it if my bladder us completely full I need medium!! An pillow under ur bottom an knees up also can help, I found much easier when stomachs emptyish but I hVe def had couple of times when I can't hear it! Try not to worry!! I find recording it helps so I no I'm not nuts!! I always found mine just above hairline to the left!! Oh an I agree with heart make sure you have full battery as I think that effected mine at first! Goodluck xxx

Mrskg I found mine on eBay £37.99 they do them on amazon to!! Just make sure u get sonoline b and not a, make sure it's 3mhz as I think 2mhz is fine for later in preg but obviously it's no good for us panickers!! X

Yay Hearty! What a beautiful sound. I have the same doppler and I LOVE it. It was such a good investment. It's so addictive though, I swear I could listen to it all day!!

That's what I got too the sonoline B 3mhz. It is the best thing I bought and really not that expensive. Davies, I listened to some on You Tube and listened to yours while I was trying to figure out how to use mine. This was when the batteries weren't working. I could turn it on but couldn't hear anything. Anyway, yours sounds exactly like the others. It's the hb. It's not anything else. Your scan is going to be brilliant tomorrow. And I agree a medium bladder is better than a super full one.

This is the best invention! Though I did have a bit of a panic when I couldn't find it again last night. But I'm going to try to relax and remind myself that they can move and hide.

I agree Round, I could also listen to it all day! That's why I recorded it. So I could!

I need to go back and catch up now. I looked for a post by Fili and haven't seen one. I hope she's ok.

I feel so sick :cry: I threw up all of my breakfast this morning & there was more blood in my throw up.. I called my DR again and they said to keep an eye on it, and they really just think it's the acid from my stomach getting to my throat. I feel a little better since I threw up.. But I'm scared to eat again (and really not in the mood) in case I throw up again. :nope:

Wanted to pop in quickly and say :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Hearty- that was bootiful!!!!!!!!!

Weird. I'm not able to see the picture on my phone knot sure if that worked. Let's try this instead.

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff419/ahartrey/1758b934-1-1.mp4

I can't wait to hear mine! :cloud9: beautiful heart!!!

Florida honey, that sounds scary. I hope it stops. I wish your doc would check you out. Can you get some pills for the nausea so you aren't throwing up?

heart - great news you found the heartbeat, your all doing so well i didnt get mine till mid 11 weeks. I too though didnt push in the wire and panicked.

Florida - bless ya hope you feel better hunni - keep your fluids up!!

Hi girls, well after another 4 hour wait this time!!! I was beside myself with frustration and I'm going to complain when this is all over. The heartbeat has stopped :happydance: so I'm lucky that this is not going to drag on. They gave me my first pill today and then I'm admitted as a day case patient to hospital on thursday for the final part of the treatment. I suppose they will be able to monitor my pain there. I rang st marys and they are going to arrange for me to see a consultant so have to ring them back on Monday. So that's good. Glad this is going to be over soon. Quite a fast turn around??? X x x

The strange thing is the sac was a perfect size and my corpus luteum is still producing excellent amounts of progesterone and I stopped the supplements a week and a half ago!!! So I def dont have a progesterone issue....

Heart it is addictive?! I just listened to mine it was over right side! Always been on left so who knows! Def don't panic though I have had lots of times, Pete was trying to listen with me the other day an nothing! An I tried for good ten mins!! An hour later tried again there it was clear as a bell!! Sometimes it's more distorted or further away an it's harder to hear so have volume really high! So pleased for you xxx
Florida go get some tablets my lovely that's not good not eating at all! I ate dry crackers didn't want to but needed something! Canada dry is good for heartburn an nausea to can help for a while!
I hope fili is ok! I wish she wasn't on her own!! Xx
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"