PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Oh fili so pleased yu posted we were all worried about u!!
So sorry it had to end like this but for ur sanity it's not dragging on xx massive hugs your so brave, an you really r!! I'm pleased St Marys are going to see you, an at least you can rule out prog issues! Thinking of you Hun an if u need a chat were all here even during the night lol!! Xxxx

Aww heart that's amazing :cloud9: x x x
Florida :hugs: it's not nice is it :hugs: hope you can at least get some reassurance from it.

Aww thanks Davies its so nice to have supportive lovely friends, i imagined you were all there like hopeful does, i really did! X x x x

The nurse said, 'oh I've never met anyone who has had 4 miscarriages.' I :rofl: or I would have :cry:.

Fili I guess this was as good of news as you could hope for today. I'm glad to know that at least this went your way. I know it won't be an easy journey to pass it. I also know the reality of 4 will sink in at some point. I've been there. It's an awful number. But you are in good hands with St. Mary's and I'm convinced you will get your forever baby. Thanks for updating. We've all been thinking about you. xoxo

fili, glad you can move on sooner and you don't have to spend more time waiting. :hugs: I'm really sorry you had to go through this again at all though.. :hugs:

I was thinking we are a 24 hour bunch this morning with mine, yours , embos and mrs kg s insomnia!!!
Never go to Ealing epu it is a hell hole nightmare, they have no clue! I'm glad I wasn't on deaths door or I would be dead by now!!!!

Fili I'm so glad this is finally moving on for you. I can't believe how poorly you've been treated though and you should definitely complain. 4 hour waiting time!! And what that nurse said is flabbergasting!!
Big big hugs to you and your hubby :hugs:

Fili - im so glad you have peace now - im so sorry it had to end this way, but im glad you can move on now. Stupid nurse was a bit inconsiderate, shes probably kicked herslef when she said that. Sending you super duper :hug:

Filli, I'm sorry it wasn't the end that I was secretly hoping for you. But I am glad that you got some closure today.

That is very strange that your progesterone is not the problem. That was my first thought with the way your losses have happened. I really hope you get some answers soon, 1 mc is hard enough to go through...but 4 is unimaginable.

Fili when I was in the hospital to terminate my 3rd the nurse told me it was common. I told her it was my 3rd so not as common. She said "oh I've had one, but not that many!" she made me cry. Most nurses in my opinion are great. But every now and again you get a stupid one. Sorry you had to deal with that. You've been through so much. I hope you can find some peace and can try to relax a bit. We're with you all the way. xoxo

fili - so sorry again but at least you can move on to the next one now which is going to work out! isn't it cool to imagine all of us there? we basically are ;)

heart - I need to dl something to hear that heartbeat! will do it soon!

lou - that's quite a bit ahead of schedule! nice big boy!

do you girls still spot check all the time? I'm still worried about everything and obsessed. it's worse when i'm at work as I can't lay down as we don't have couches or anything here. the only good thing is i'm 5 mins from the dr if i ever needed anything.
i am considering a doppler but will just freak out if i don't have it in the right spot and can't hear anything.
sometimes i feel like i'm worrying less but days like today it's just more and more....

puppy - sorry about the ms!

Thanks for the tips heart and Davies :) I inspected my Doppler and its not the powerful one :( its the less powerful one!! And ... The batteries were dead!! I changed the batteries and the sound was so much clearer! I didn't find the heartbeat but I'm less worried now.

Awesome HB Heart :cloud9:

Florida...get yourself checked out hun :hugs:

Puppy...happy 9 weeks :dance:

Em...fab news setting your wedding date :dance:

Fili....:hugs: hun I am happy that you have closure but sad that this wasn't your rainbow :cry: massive :hugs:

XxX

Amanda i couldnt get to hear it kept crashing my laptop:( but yay

fill im so sorry hun i didnt know you were going through this hun xx

tomorrow is booking day for me at the hospital looking forward to it but not cause of having to go through my history it takes forever urgh xxx

Big hugs fili :hugs:
If i was you i'd be having a big class of red tonight, so sorry this one wasnt meant to be, like you said before 'next time'
i really admire your positivity but please give yourself time to greive :cry:
Take your time sweets and we are all thinking of you, we are like one big shoulder you can cry on xxxx

AFM, I have a horrible feeling i may be joining you soon at number 4, i knew i shouldnt have booked the flight and jinxed it, but i feel my symptoms getting weaker, bbs definately not as sore, and less sensation in my uterus, i am trying to stay positive (and constantly poking boobs until they hurt :haha: ) but i'm not very optomistic tbh. I am flying back to the uk on 18th jan and will hopefully have a scan on 20th ish (yet to book it, again dont want to jinx anything...)
Fingers crossed its just my paranoia :growlmad:

Fili - I am so sorry. I am glad that you get to be monitored to make sure they control the symptoms and pain for you. So sorry, sending big hugs,

Sunny- if you read the early posts on this thread when a bunch of us were at the same stage as you we were all obsessed with how our symptoms were fading, and we all panicked, but so far, things are still going ok. I hope you can feel some peace as you wait for a scan.

Struggling today with the worst headache, its becomming a weekly occurrence and its a pain in the neck (literally) Ok, gotta get up and out the door in about 15 mins...nothing like leaving it till the last minute!! ha ha

Fili so sorry you were made to wait so long hun :( i hope Thursday is as painless as possible :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->