PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Sunny, yes I think every woman on this thread assumed at one point it was over due to lack of symptoms. It's the PAL paranoia. If that proves anything, it's that symptoms or lack of.. mean nothing!!

I get the headaches too. What do you guys take for them? My doc says no to iburprofin, but I find acetametaphin does nothing for me.

:hugs: fili xxxxx

Sunny I was same around your time an now (.)(.) super sore try not to worry as hard as that is x

Happy 9wks puppy xxx

I feel like death warmed up been dozing all afternoon now woke up with headache x I have a very rare but very sore headache disorder called cluster headaches it's 100 times worse than migraine luckily I'm only episodic an not chronic x funnily enough I've not even worried about it but waking up with sore head made me panic can't take any of the drugs I'm supposed to for it only 15litres per min of oxygen or if needed morphine from doc so really hoping this is just a hormone headache xx trying to cook dinner an feel do sick working at half 7 tonight could just :cry: xxxx

girls can i ask when did you get 2-3 on a digi test? dont worry i aint freaking out lol xx

girls can i ask when did you get 2-3 on a digi test? dont worry i aint freaking out lol xx

I got my 1-2 at 4 weeks, 2-3 weeks at 5 weeks and 3+ at 5 w4d - this is supposed to be your HCG for the Clear blue:
<25 = Not pregnant
25-200 = 1-2
200-2000 = 2-3
2000+ = 3+

Hopeful - yep i still even nwo religously check my knickers at every toilet trip. Its a habit now i think.

I don't check my knickers but I check the TP every.single.time. I go to the loo.

When I go for a BM I hold my breathe when I wipe :haha: (for fear not smell :rofl:)

Hopeful - yep i still even nwo religously check my knickers at every toilet trip. Its a habit now i think.

you wait untill you get to 37 weeks your willing there to be some sign of something in our knickers lol... its odd... what u spend so long hoping it doesnt happen at first, then you wanna see at the end. i spent weeks waiting for any form of bloody dc lol

i got 2-3 at 15dpo so was just making sure that was ok lol xx

I got 2-3 at 14dpo, wasn't going to test but HCG came back above what the CB digi level would be so I thought it'd be safe :)

Oh fili,my heart goes out to you :cry::cry::cry:
I'm glad you were able to laugh at the silly nurse. Hopefully, they will take better care of you on Thursday! Have they said whether they will test a sample? The NHS guidelines say to do so with four or more losses.

I will def ask on Thursday, in fact I think ill call tomorrow and ask.
My progesterone is still sky high and I stopped the supplements 10 days ago, the scanner said my cl was working perfectly still. She used some special imaging to diagnose how effective my cl was being!! She gave it an A*, she really did - it's actually written on the report! And the sac is a perfect size but the baby is a scraggly thing at 5 mm at 8.1 weeks. Maybe this was a chromo problem... It doesn't make sense does it?

Fili that's what happened with my first loss. Perfect sac for 8 weeks but baby measuring three weeks behind :(

I'm super busy at work today so can't be on here much.

Wanted to wish Hopeful a happy 11 weeks (I almost just wrote 9 months! It's a sign!)

And Puppy a happy 9 weeks!

Fili I hope you get some answers. As Pip says, no matter the reason, it just sucks.

Lots of hearts and love to you all. Promise to catch up tonight when I'm at home. xoxo

Hi ladies... I haven't been able to read and catch up as I'm in hospital and only have my phone on which the screen is tiny!!! I was admitted yesterday with renal pain again and have been treated with morphine but on a happier note I had my abnormality scan today and baby is just perfect from head to toe...after the three operations I've had so far I am so relieved :)

So so tired tonight. Not going to be able to catch up tonight. Did have enough energy for my Doppler after work and heard the bubs.

I want to wish Davies and Andrea good luck on your scans tomorrow! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->