PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Fili, isn't it late for you? Can't sleep hon? How are you doing? Has the mc started?

My sleep patterns are crazy at the mo. Need to sort them out! Woke up feeling mildly sick but wide awake at 4 in the morning. No cramps yet. Mc won't start until second lot of tablets which they will give me in hospital on thurs.

It's a blessing that you aren't working right now. You can rest when you need to. I'm glad you have that time for yourself.

Well I'm here ladies nervous but here!! Havwnt caught up yet! My appointments not for an hour! Just having costa coffee go up in half hour so can b the first in line!! X

Good luck davies...all will be fine as you've been hearing the precious HB every day :hugs:

AFM....scan in 4 hours and 15 mins and I am bricking it :wacko:

xxX

Anyone ever have round ligament pain? Have it now and it scary, so nervous but everyone says its normal. It's like a feeling way low on the left mainly and some on right where abdomen meets hips, where bikini straps would go up I guess. It's 2:25 here and I can't sleep.
It feels better to stand.

Good luck with your scans NSN and davies!!!

Thanks never good luck to u to babe, hopeful my friend had it to from early sciatica she has to have physio xx

Good luck ladies! I was convinced I would be joining you here this month but it looks not to be the case :-( save me a seat for next month!

Aw mrs miggins I was like that in nov had every symptom you could imagine af was 8 days late kept getting bfn even went to doc for quantitive blood test which of course was neg af showed next day got my bfp next month so lets hope it's your body gearing up :dust:

Aw thanks Mrs Kg! I feel completely gutted this week. I'm never late either.

Good luck with scans nsn an Davies xxx

Hopeful hope you managed to get some sleep x docs always diagnose sciatica but only 1% of pregnant woman actually have that it's normally pgp (pelvic girdle pain) I was having problems with this last time I was pregnant and am still waiting on physio should get app through soon was a 10wk waiting list still going to go because I'm sure it'll appear back at some point I also normally take bad back when I get bigger so least if I'm already being seen I'll not need to wait again xxxx

I know how you feel mrs miggins I was same I even thought doc test was wrong lol till af flew in x an when I did get my bfp this time only symptom I had was thrush! Why do our bodies have to trick us? Xxxx

I do not know. I was convinced this cycle. I feel like I'm going nuts.

Good luck today davies and Andrea. Can't wait to hear how the bubs are doing!

afm - I have been told to start weaning off the progesterone, every other day for the next week, So scary it's kind of like my safety blanket but on the plus side it means the placenta is doing it's job!!!

Well ladies had my scan baby measures 10 +5 so I'm one day back this time but she said she couldn't get 100% coz baby was wriggly but that was def minimum, she said all fine healthy hb they don't tell u the rate an the measurement was 38mm I actually saw baby wiggly an wave at us!! It was so wierd! So excited! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->