PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aww Davies that's so fab!! I was thinking about you this morning.
Can I just ask you, were you on clomid the cycle you got pregnant with this baby or had you given up on it by then? Or did you just use lots of progesterone from bfp this time? Oh and did you wait a while after your 4th mc before you got pregnant again or did you not wait at all. X x x

Sunny- if you read the early posts on this thread when a bunch of us were at the same stage as you we were all obsessed with how our symptoms were fading, and we all panicked, but so far, things are still going ok. I hope you can feel some peace as you wait for a scan.

I read back and feel much better thanks, what a roller coaster we are on!

Sunny, yes I think every woman on this thread assumed at one point it was over due to lack of symptoms. It's the PAL paranoia. If that proves anything, it's that symptoms or lack of.. mean nothing!!

Thanks round, this forum is keeping me sane, the 'good' news is i think i might be getting a touch of ms, i've never ever had it b4 with my 3 previous losses so i'm taking it as a good sign, thanks ladies for keeping me sane :hugs:

That sounds like a good sign sunny, are you planning on having an early scan?

im a silent stalker lol
fantastic news davies on your scan i bet you are on cloud 9 xxxx

hi fili, how are you feeling today? thinking of you :hugs:

Yes actually i've just booked my scan for the 19th jan 12.30pm
flight booked for the day before, scared now.. hope i havent jinxed it :haha:
the scariest thought was going into the same scan room as the past 3 mc's but i'm going to the fertility clinic foir this one so at least it will be a different room, which is what i was most scared about, silly i know but hey, also the lady said there will be a consultant there too.
Lets hope this week doesnt drag too much, its difficult having to lie to friends as to why we are coming back to the uk...

Baby, sorry to hear about your hospital trip. I hope this is it with the pain! Well, until you go into labour, that is ;)

Davies, fabulous news on the scan! I'm so excited for you :yipee:

Sunny, just tell em you need to stock up on Angel's Delight :D

Ohhh I hope nsn is ok today and has brilliant news too! that would make my day, feeling nervous for her!!!!!

Fili I'll make your day for you then :hugs:

Baby with a HB on board and measuring ahead at 8 weeks...I am shocked and chuffed to bits :)

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/whateverwagon/046d0423.jpg

Davies...so pleased you had a good scan too :yipee:

Need sleep so bad...will catch up later :flower:

XxX

OMG nsn I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!! That is the best news I have heard all month I think!!! It's about time!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: aww congratulations you must be on :cloud9: how can you sleep!!? We all need to celebrate :wine: and stay up until the small hours partying!!

Ps does this mean no more f-ing and blinding?!! :rofl:

congrats on an awesome scan Davies!

NSN - congrats to you too! beautiful pic! now you can at least try to relax a little bit ;)

mrsm - sorry for the bfn! please join us next month! I think we are going to get some bfps coming up.

mrskg - i think what you call pelvic girdle pain we call round ligament pain, it's this ligament on either side of your uterus that stretches and hurts when it does. it almost feels like ovaries but it isn't.

Cla - so nice to see you!

hi Pip!

sunny - i think alot of us had to have our scans in that same room where we always had bad news in the past, and then it turned out good news! totally turns that room around...

fili - hope you are doing ok! thinking about you...

you feeling better puppy?

Sorry hopeful I got confused when I read Davies reply about her friend with sciatia pgp is more pain in back an down leg x now I've just read it properly i think have round ligament pain it's just below my waistline I was googling upper abdominal pain lol but after reading your description is in line with my hips :wacko: need to go google round ligament pain x it's not too sore but enough to have me googling what it could be wish I didn't panic with every niggle and pain xxx

aww davies, so pleased to here about your scan :)

NSN, lovely scan pic :flow:

I'm a bit worried.. My nausea tapered off yesterday evening, my boobs aren't as sensitive as they've been, I didn't wake up this morning with terrible bladder pains cause I've had to go pee (I've had that every morning for the past week & 1/2), I didn't need a nap after work yesterday, which I've needed a nap everyday up until now.. :nope: I'm trying not to worry, but everything seems to be going away :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->