PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Great news on the scan Davies and Andrea!!! Gorgeous pic too Andrea! And a big baby at that LOL! So happy for both of you.

Sunny I finally switched hospitals and doctors because I was gettig PTSD symptoms every time I went to my other doctor. The painful memories almost threw me over the edge. Glad you have some MS! It can be reassuring.

Cla great to see you! Feel free to chime in any time and Congrats!

Hopeful the only time I've felt round ligament pain is when I've sneezed. Ouch! It's normal though and you have 2 babies to accommodate!

Babytime, great news on your scan but I'm sorry you are in the hospital. I hope you get discharges soon and are feeling better.

I have my scan in 6.5 hours. Feeling a little nervous but not as much since I heard the LO loud and clear on the Doppler when I woke up. Just hoping the growth is on track. Can't wait to see more wriggling!

Florida we've all been exactly where you are. The hormone levels rise, then they level out and your body adjusts which makes the symptoms go away for a while. Then they magically reappear. I know it's hard to believe they'll come back, but they will. Try to stay sane if you can. It's so hard though.

Youre going to see lots more wriggling heart!! I just know it! X x

Fili...I'll always f and blind...until I get a little person in my life :winkwink:

Didn't sleep well last night and shattered...phase one completed...next step is another positive scan :thumbup:

XxX

Just read this on round ligament pain

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/round-ligament-pain.shtml

Don't think that's what I have x my pain to high up I think x mine more like a dull stitch on my left side just along from my belly button x anyone else had this? Should I be worried? X

Yay girls! So, so happy for the good scans. Congrats!!

Hearty, everything is going to be great! You'll be shocked to see how different the baby looks. They grow so much between 10 - 12 weeks.

Florida, my sysmptoms totally faded at 6 weeks. Especially my boob pain. It will come back...trust me!!

Cla, so happy to see you hear with a healthy LO. Good luck!

Thanks for asking hun. Today has been a constant nausea day. Even coughing is kicking my gag reflex :(

If bean's ok i'll take it but if my body's tricking me i'll be very upset! MS isn't reassuring me at all.

Pups do you have another scan scheduled or are you keeping it secret? Sorry you feel so awful. How is your breathing these days?

Oh Davies I also wanted to say that it's no big deal if they measure a day or two behind or ahead. It fluctuates. Also it's probably a more accurate reading for you based on when you ov'd. Sounds like everything is perfect. Wasn't it fun to see the wriggling?

I have a scan next Wednesday which can't come soon enough!
Breathing and chest are so much better now. I still find walking tiring but i think its a culmination of the tiredness, sickness and just being sick so much.

I need to have my bloods done again to check my potassium levels, its just getting round to it. Need to go to our local hospital but need a lift there and they are always so busy.

Embo just noticed your ticker. Happy 10 weeks! Welcome to prunehood!!!

Puppy go see your doctor as soon as possible. I want you nice and healthy. xoxo

Sunny I finally switched hospitals and doctors because I was gettig PTSD symptoms every time I went to my other doctor. The painful memories almost threw me over the edge. Glad you have some MS! It can be reassuring.

I have my scan in 6.5 hours. Feeling a little nervous but not as much since I heard the LO loud and clear on the Doppler when I woke up. Just hoping the growth is on track. Can't wait to see more wriggling!

Thanks heart, now i'm under the fertility clinic hopefully we will get a different room, stupid isnt it, its just a room! good luck at your scan although i dont think your gonna need it :thumbup:

Sunny, just tell em you need to stock up on Angel's Delight :D

:laugh2:
I'm telling close friends, cos if it is bad news i will need them, but the rest will get the angel delight story

sunny - i think alot of us had to have our scans in that same room where we always had bad news in the past, and then it turned out good news! totally turns that room around...

Feeling positive now ladies thanks very much

Congrats to NSN on your scan, well done, now you can chill a bit :happydance:

Florida - try not to stress, i was in the same boat yesterday, i read the beginning of the thread and everybody was doing exactly what we are now, enjoy the lack of symptoms, cos they will be back :hugs:

Awe thank you heart :)

Mrskg I went docs today and just like I predicted, there's nothing they can do for insomnia when pregnant. He's just signed me off sick for two weeks. He did say its fairly common so at least I won't feel like a freak of nature any more!!

Mrskg- I had a couple of pains that high but it was just gas and went away. Do you get them all the time?

Happy 10 wks Embo!

I'm still nervous, my heart is just racing. I called and the nurse said its fine but I wish I had a scan today just as that makes me feel so much better, now I wish I had a doppler. I didn't have these strange ligament pains at all until yesterday. They aren't even that bad but any different pain is scary.

Florida- my symptoms came and went too early on!

Oh Hopeful :hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling so anxious. I really think it's just fine, but I can understand the nerves you are feeling. I know it's too late for today, but maybe you should order a doppler. I know with two it can make it a little more confusing, but maybe it will help to put your mind at ease. I got mine here: https://www.clinicalguard.com/sonoline-handheld-pocket-fetal-doppler-p-174.html

I paid for 2-3 day shipping and got it right on time.

Hopefully i had it last night at work I'm a carer something I maybe over stretched with one client x I had it for a couple of hours today was about to call epu for advice an guess what it's gone! I'm sure yours will be more intense making room. For two though xxx

Embo I didn't think they be able to do anything least you got signed off though no work to worry about if I was full time I'd do same but i only work tues an we'd 7pm-1030pm an a sun 7am-2pm so I'll try cope as long as poss in case I get as sick as I did with my last dd then I go on sick x I also read it's more common after losses so yeah we're normal xxx

Yeah you're right x I can tell you one good thing about pal all you lovely ladies if I hadn't been through what I have I would never have met you all x I've had a sneak peak in 1st tri an it's just not the same as here although I know I was prob just like them before my losses I'm a different person now an talking about names an makes of prams at 4wks just isn't even a thought just now x obviously I'd love to be carefree but I'm I'm thankful that we are all here to support each other x thank you everyone xxx

Happy 10 weeks, Embo!

Fab scan, never!

Hi fili! I hope you're doing ok - bleurgh to limbo day...

I seem to have grown a penis :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->