PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I hope it's a boy because if not that girl has some odd bits on her!

That would be a bit odd if you grew a penis all of a sudden! :rofl:

Wonderful, wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!

Lol i didnt even get it. I just thought i'd missed the joke. Lol

:blue:Yay to team blue!!! Now you can start shopping

Hopeful - pls try not to worry about the ligament pain its normal for your body to be stretching espceially with twins!!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j377/daviess3/2eec271a.jpg
Let me no if u can see it girls bit crap picture well not to me but it's not clear!! Baby was real wriggler!! She was upside down! An she waved at us long arms an legs well I say long the pic looks like buds but they were proper arms an legs!! I'm just trying to digest it all! I graduated today from st Mary's!! So exciting!! X

Lovely Davies xxx oh and congrats on your graduation :thumbup: xxx

Ah hopeful my auntie had twins an she said they were a pain from the start an still r lol!! Don't stress him we all had lil cramps twinges aches etc an we only have one bubs!! Ur fine hun, u probably never stretched this far!!

Heart how was ur scan hun??? An no I'm not worried about the dates coz they put me forward nearly a week didn't they at the start so fine with that! An wriggling was amazing we actually saw arm come up an wave! My mum said she was letting you no shes here to stay!! But my dh made a joke an said at least we no our baby had one arm!! Geek!!! He was so excited to tell everyone his baby has waved to him!!

Wow pip a boy, how exciting, been with my lil nephews today I love them there gorg so loving! I love my step daughter to when she was little she was lovely, but I have to say as teenagers boys are def 100% easier!! Girls are vile!! Attitude make up lol!! I honestly don't mind what I have!! A girl would b fab as all boys my side, petes brother has little boy an I think secretly he would like a boy, I honestly don't care a healthy baby with 10 fingers 10 toes be great!! Xx

that's an awesome pic davies!

pip - congrats on a boy! i never wanted to say but i did always think ducky was a boy, I'm hoping my secret predictions for everyone will come true. and my not secret prediction for heart's little girl.

thanks for helping me not stress out about these twinges girls! it feels similar to when we first got preg and were so scared of them, but they are more intense. i'm guessing everyone might be feeling them more and more soon?

Davies...loove the pic and congrats on graduating :yipee:

Pip...team :blue: :yipee: how do you feel?

Hopeful...it's all normal stretching hun, but I understand the worry :hugs:

Fili...how are you feeling hun?

Heart..what time is your scan?

:hi: to everyone

XxX

Loving all the good news on here today ladies! Lovely bubba davies, nsn wow you have a heartbeat on cloud 9 for you and pip is having a REAL boy!!!! You girls really do give me hope that one day I will get there x

Hopeful, I asked about pains in my groin area (also when I cough) and lower backache. My doc said not to worry, it was absolutely normal :D

Davies, lovely scan! I remember our first wave - wow :cloud9:
Do you have a local consultant who will continue your care?

How do I feel? Excited and trying to get used to this baby becoming more and more of a person. Now we can think of names (sorry, not sharing) and accept boy clothes from friends etc. :happydance:

Do you think puppy?? My hubby thinks boy but my sis thinks girl an my mum! Who knows!! I thought boy then I thought girl!! Who knows!! I did do an intelligencer for fun an it said girl but I'm not finding out I just like the guessing game for fun!! Gail predicted me a girl by end dec which happened!! I asked about placenta today as the side of that is supposed to tell u if it's left or right!! Guess where mine is slap bang in middle on the back lol!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->