PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Leaving for my scan now. It's in an hour. Davies, brilliant picture! Your little one looks like a gymnast doing a flip! I have no idea if it's a boy or a girl, but I know one thing...it's a BABY!!!!! :happydance:

Ah pip to exciting!! I no what u mean about names everyone has an opinion, I haven't a clue can't think that far!! X
I will have consultant care but she said I would prob b deemed normal pretty soon as I will have passed my critical stage!! R u under consultant care? How often do u get scanned? Xx

Do you think puppy?? My hubby thinks boy but my sis thinks girl an my mum! Who knows!! I thought boy then I thought girl!! Who knows!! I did do an intelligencer for fun an it said girl but I'm not finding out I just like the guessing game for fun!! Gail predicted me a girl by end dec which happened!! I asked about placenta today as the side of that is supposed to tell u if it's left or right!! Guess where mine is slap bang in middle on the back lol!! X

Yeh I think so. It looks quite a clear nub to me, there are more expert eyes on BnB but that's my 2cents anyway :)

Exciting will ask in first tri!! Not posted there yet! X

Hello to you all...god knows how you all remember names and details when you type your replies, I hope in time I can also but for now I want to say a big congratulations to all the ladies that have had good news (there seems to be alot ) and what a lovely scan pic..so cute!!!
Fili...I am sorry to read your bad news and Im sending you lots of {{{Hugs}}} you are a lady that I really am in awe off you are lovely no matter what your personaly going through xx
Well Im home in my own bed again tonight and just have to go back through to the hospital tomorrow as the renal consultant from Preston has a slot for me so fingers crossed he has a plan for me!
I am due another scan in 4 weeks just to check everything is still ok and Im begining to believe it really will be....now that Im back at home with my lappy would anyone like me to post a scan pic of my little 'tough cookie' ???

Just wanted to pop in and check on everyone. Yay Davies for a fab scan pic!! And Pip pip hooray for a boy!! And Never for a wonderful scan!! And Hearty for her already super scan I just know it today!!
Hope I haven't missed anyone.
I won't be joining this month, but look out either next month or the following, cause I'm all up in here then HAHAHAHAH

heart, can't wait to hear about your scan :)

I guess everyone was right.. I've been starting to feel just a tab bit more nauseous throughout the day and then it just hit me so hard right now and I couldn't pull myself away from hoovering over the toilet.. Scared the crap out of DH cause it was out of no where :haha: Is it crazy to say that I feel better now that the room is spinning? :wacko:

Hello to you all...god knows how you all remember names and details when you type your replies, I hope in time I can also but for now I want to say a big congratulations to all the ladies that have had good news (there seems to be alot ) and what a lovely scan pic..so cute!!!
Fili...I am sorry to read your bad news and Im sending you lots of {{{Hugs}}} you are a lady that I really am in awe off you are lovely no matter what your personaly going through xx
Well Im home in my own bed again tonight and just have to go back through to the hospital tomorrow as the renal consultant from Preston has a slot for me so fingers crossed he has a plan for me!
I am due another scan in 4 weeks just to check everything is still ok and Im begining to believe it really will be....now that Im back at home with my lappy would anyone like me to post a scan pic of my little 'tough cookie' ???

Yeh post a pic!!!!! :happydance:

Im 20 weeks & 3 days hopeful... Ive had 15 pregnancys before this one and have a daughter ( lost twin 1st pregnancy ) and son (13th pregnancy) so didnt want to know this ones sex even though they were 80% sure lol!
Ive posted on 2nd tri and had all boy guesses so far but who knows :)

Was just reading on another thread about going back to work after birth, and read a lady in US that she only gets 6 weeks maternity,is that for all of US? Do you have to leave baby with child care?

Wow Babytime that's an amazing picture! I can't wait until mine start looking like that!

Well my scan was perfect. Baby was measuring perfectly and hb was also perfect. Babes was moving around quite a bit and for some reason wanted to look right at us rather than give us a profile pic. So my scan pics are kind of funny. It's like a little alien looking at us. I'll post a picture in a bit. I'm officially done with my RE's office. They said I can stop the progesterone in a week. I'll be 11+5. I think I'll wait until I'm exactly 12. What have/are others doing?

The nurse got really excited because she's never seen such a "big" baby! Usually they don't keep doing scans this late into a pregnancy, they turn you over to your regular doc. But due to my history, they let me hang around a little longer. They kept oohing and aahing at how cute and how big the baby was. It made my day.

Also, she didn't see any sign of the blood clot! Of course when I called my husband and told him that, he asked when we could have sex. I told him I'd email her as I forgot to ask. I think I'm going to tell him that we can't have sex until at least 14 weeks.

Yay for a good day of scans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->