PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hello ladies & hello and welcome to 40 :)
Ive been to see my renal consultant today and had good news that Id like to share... my kidney function is going back up and my consultant is happy that the operations that Ive had have done the job so apart from this lingering kidney infection Im on the road to getting better for sure....Im so happy as Ive watched my brother go through two kidney transplants and it was an awful time for him!! So kindey recovering and baby doing great how lucky am I!!!

Fili Im thinking of you today and hope that all goes as well as it can for you xx

I have seen posts about a lady named 9babies and I think this maybe who Fili told me about as she also has Lupus although Im not sure....

Also a poster asked if Id add a ticker sorry I cant rememer who as I have a good case of baby brain at the moment and Id love to but Ive tried and cant seem to get one so any advice would be welcomed :)

babytime- you can click on my ticker and it will take you to the website (or anyone's ticker) and that's where you create it. then take the BNB code and copy and paste it into your signature in here (Click User CP towards upper left, then on the left of the screen, click Edit Signature and you can add one there).

croy - good luck on your scan today! it is going to be great!

puppy - that doesn't sound like alot of money...sucks. I'm all for the govt helping out the people who deserve it as the economy still sucks but not for those advantage takers...

Fili - totally meant to tell you that I am mentally holding your hand today so please think of us all being there with you!!!!

Off to class, and then to the doctor. Feeling worryingly normal today! Hope its just the hormones stabilising.

Thanks for all the well wishes, I will be sure to report back later! Have a great morning ladies. Sorry to those still feeling yucky, hope you are all feeling better soon :)

that worked babytime!

croy- i have less symptoms right now too! we seem to have similar symptoms from day to day
Happy 11 weeks to you!!! more limes!

kinda makes me thirsty for lime koolaid

sorry for your losses. I have had 7 m/c and 5 children. Keep at it girl, it will happen. It's good you've seen the heartbeat on this one.

you know the system is all messed up even the council where we are too they take kindy to hard working familys or that our current situation before i met hubby i lived in scotland working part time with my own house i move down here hubby is working full time im a stay at home mum we stay with his mum in a 2 bed house which is tiny , for 2 1/2 years we have been trying to get a house but its failed ive seen people who are on the housing list alot less time get a house and they are on benefits i was in at the council today and i said to them about this i said how is this fair on us right now we dont have the money for a deposit to have a private house maybe in the next 3 months we will just gotta keep saving at the moment we just dont get a break x

:hi: ladies! Hope everyone is well. Been feeling :sick: all day today. Haven't been able to throw up yet though, I think I'll feel better once I'm able to..

My friend sent me her doppler to borrow and I just got it today. I probably won't be able to use it for at least another month, I can't wait!! :)

Nothing seems fair i know. We had to rent a 3 bed because DH has his son every wkend but the council won't take that into account. They will only pay us a 2 bedroom rate until this baby is born.

i think the system is screwed all because of the half wits you seem on jk in the mornings people who dont wanna work get everything the people who wanna work or are working dont get anything :( x

no darling sounds abit like bile acid hun are you ok xx

just Googled bile acid, it does sound like that. I guess I've just puked everything out of me :shrug:

anyone ever have bright yellow (like neon) throw up?

Yeh, I had this one morning when I'd gotten up and thrown up straight away with an empty stomach, pure bile I think hun :nope:

Well DH is definitely in my bad books - big time!

He had his interview at 6.30pm about 5 minutes down the road. He went on his bike about 6.15pm and I have heard nowt from him since!! There's no way in hell he's still there and I know he wanted to go to a bike club meeting tonight which was at 8pm but he SPECIFICALLY said he'd come home first and put Laura to bed first.

I waited until 20 to 8 before I bathed her myself, gave her a bottle and put her to bed. He hasn't even text me to say where he is!!!

Fuming!!

Well he's just pulled up so we'll see what he's got to say! Is it really feasible for him to be at an interview at a car garage for 2.5hrs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->