PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Hey ladies, Just wanted to thank you for all your kind words. We had a great ultra sound, and we heard the heartbeat for the first time!! So precious.

The machine at the dr's office is not as good as the fertility clinic and the doctor did a belly scan instead of trans vaginal but we did get a great shot of the baby sticking its leg out, it has long legs!! so precious. I will try and post it later.

Next Thursday I have my NT scan and bloodwork, so the weekly scans continue for one more week!! ha ha

congrats Croy! now you can relax, relax, relax.

with mine, I relax for the first day or two, then keep getting more nervous. it's been a week since mine and i've been panicking...my NT is on Monday! and DH is going with, it will be his first time to one!

U r going to b fine hopeful! I no it!! Croydon congrats hun so exciting! We have our my scan same day mines at 330!!! Boohoo don't want to wait all day!! I actually had chicken curry at the pub first lot of chicken in weeks!! I did enjoy it, few mouthfuls didn't taste right but it was good! I have only had a snacks not a dinner so felt good! Very bloated now tonight!! Oh an the pub coke!! Yum it's my weakness!! X

Oh Coca cola is so good isn't it! I had some from the pub on Monday and wow yummy!

Congrats on the good scan Croy, lots of good news scans in here lately, hope I don't break that on Weds :(

Ur not going to puppy I no it u had to many good symptoms so was hubby all apologetic?? Xx

He couldn't believe how long he'd been there either. Tbf i was ok with him being there, i thought he'd gone off to that bike meet without telling me so he was lucky! Lol.

I made him walk to the shop to get me some chilli doritos though :) heh heh

Davies, just wanted to say you didn't offend me earlier either. Puppy we are in the same situation, we have to rent a 3 bed cos of my OH's son too. Not that I mind him coming obviously!
Love the scan pics and stories of heartbeats preggo ladies! Love stalking this thread!

The other conundrum we have is that we don't get a 12 wk scan, only this one, and we just don't have the funds to get a private one done so do we tell everyone next week? What's the odds on losing between 10 and 12 wks if u have a good scan??

I think after 7 weeks the chances of m/c drop drastically so after 10 weeks the stats are even lower. I would say that if you have a good scan (which I know you will) you would be pretty safe to tell people.
We are waiting until next weeks scan to announce, but if we were waiting for our next scan weeks away we would have told them today.

Glad you got your hubby to get you your Dorito treats!

Hi ladies, glad to hear everyone's doing good! Sorry I haven't posted just been busy with work and super tired do sleeping all the time. We had a scan on Monday and got to see our little peanut moving around! It was amazing! I will post a photo soon.

my bump and latest lovenox bruises

Jax- happy to hear about the good scan, congrats!

puppy - after the 10 wk scan they said the mc rate was really low, they said that a few weeks ago too. you will be fine!

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 41
  • lov.jpg
    lov.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 41
Oooooh ouch! My bruises have almost gone now, not quite yet.

Just tried to use my doppler, well my neighbours, i can find what i assume is placenta (my pulse, just below and right of belly button and whoosh whoosh like fluids moving round) but not baby hb? Will it be close to there do u think?

Jax congrats hun lets see pic!!! Love a pic! Sorry u feel Ill but we do like a symptom!
Hopeful wow ur little bump is to cute!! Bruises ouch how much longer u have to do that for??
Puppy pleased you got ur Doritos my friend had a thing for them an had a boy!! Maybe your going to get a little blue one!! Xx

Puppy just wrote a bloody long reply pressed next thread!!! Basically knees up lay down pillow under bottom, gel all along just above hairline an start at one side rotate the probe around one spot you rarely find it with the probe flat to your belly! An push down slightly, volume up, after u rotate if u don't hear move a couple of cm's along keep doin until ur at other side if nothing move down to on hair line etc don't try for to long Hun sometimes u just can't hear it! I do it when I kinda need a wee but not bursting! An when my stomach is empty ish! Good luck let me no how u get on xx

https://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn254/JaxVipe/Mobile%20Uploads/1326409138.jpg

Here's my bubs :)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

I just found Poppy's HB on the doppler. Oh my word i'm elated. :cloud9:

Poppy's alive!! :happydance:

I didn't go looking for any more than that one! Lol

Davies, i love you!!!

Yay puppy can u post it? How exciting it's like the best thing ever!!!! I love it!!
Jax very gorgeous babe lovely an clear!! Congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->