PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Honestly i'm so excited DH is laughing at me! I called him upstairs to listen too, he's been scared too bless him and the smile was so lush. It has melted my heart. I'm just in love in a split second. Wow!

Davies tbh as soon as i found it and DH heard it i put the doppler away. I wouldn't have the first clue how to record it? Although it comes with cd's i don't know what to do with them! lol. I even looked at the doppler itself to see if the cd went in there haha. Clueless.

I won't try again now. I found it and thats good enough for me right now :)

Completely agree, I record it on my phone ah so reassuring an defo put it away! I see how people can b obsessed! I am chilled as long as I find it at some point throughout the day! Lol xx

Congratulations on your good scan, Jax! :thumbup:

I went to the job centre today. I couldn't help but notice how scruffy some people were. Scruffy as in couldn't be bothered to take a shower or brush their hair, wouldn't sit next to them on the bus type. I tried to tell myself that they must be suffering from depression or similar but I am ashamed to say that I couldn't help being a little judgemental :blush:

Then my advisor annoyed the hell out of me. After deciding I wasn't really available for work due to my many appointments and not even wanting to look at my cv she spent a good half an hour lecturing me on what name I should give my baby to the point if giving me a list! She said please could I use a good Christian name - I was Christian, wasn't I? I was so offended and thought it entirely inappropriate but I smiled and sat through it.

How do u record it on your phone? I use headphones for the doppler, do u just put the headphone on your phone speaker or something?

Oh puppy I don't use headphones u can but I let mine come out speaker an just record a video on my phone! Then I tried to upload it but couldn't so I emailed heart she did it for me bless her, it's a bit of a faff but I just wanted to share with everyone the lovely sound!

Puppy doesn't sound fun! How rude of the lady, I would of shocked her an said no I'm a johovah witness! Lol I hate people like that, practice what ever religion does it for u but don't push it on others!? Xx

Jax- beautiful pic!

Puppy- so happy you found the heartbeat!

Pip- that sucks, its so selfish when people like that lady act the way they do and in their minds they think they are just the best.

Didnt know they had Jehovah's witness over there too.

That woman was well out of line. It's called a 'Christian' name regardless of your religion isn't it? And giving you name ideas? Wth? Talk about over stepping the boundaries!

davies this doppler doesn't have a speaker on it :( i do know DH has a set of mini speakers though so maybe if we find those i can try it out?

Ha, don't get me started on her trying to convince me to become a stay at home mum and give up my career after ducky is born.
When I told DH all about it he burst out laughing, it was so ridiculous how she overstepped all the boundaries.

Well, it seems the growing penis phenomina is catchy!

Scan was perfect. We saw a definite hose shaped thingy hanging down between his legs. The tech wouldn't confirm since it's so early. She claims it could be the cord....I'm pretty sure it's a penis!!

Morning girls, I'll catch up in a minute. I survived my day in hospital it's all in my journal on the front page so I don't have to repeat. Pip, I think they are going to test everything again but this hospital is so unreliable...

It's so wonderful to read about all these scans and heartbeats!! :cloud9: :cloud9:

I can't wait to go back to work, as soon as i'm 12 weeks successfully pregnant PMA! I am going straight back. However I'm definitely going to be a stay at home mum, at least to nursery age 3. But I'm hoping I'll have another cooking by then (I wish!). I can always return to teaching so not worried. Dont have ambitions to be head or anything!

Did anyone put on weight after their miscarriages? Ive put on 1.5 stone!!!!! I think its mainly the steroids that did it but that's a lot of weight! Just noticed this morning that some of my clothes are too tight. I'm going to clean the house from top to bottom to burn some cals and start a calorie controlled diet this week. Going to aim for 2 lbs a week till I'm back to ten stone. I'm 5,7 height so its not too bad. Don't want it to creep up and up tho not healthy!

Hi Fili, sorry you've had to go through this again, its awful. I really hope your tests reveal something next time they are carried out. But again I guess it still could be down to bad luck when you read some of the stories on here. I think this particular pregnancy sounds like "bad luck" and the type that anyone could suffer, it sounds like a bad pregnancy that was doomed from the beginning. As you say you've never had a scan before where they found an empty sac. With your last pregnancy being a chromosomally normal boy that obviously was developing well but something has went wrong - that is the same stage I got to in my last pregnancy when the heartbeat stopped. - its blood clotting that they have discovered with me. They may well have ran your tests too close to the pregnancy last time. I miscarried in May and my tests were run 9 weeks later and then again another 9 weeks later. Fingers crossed you get answers and a successful treatment plan, you deserve it x

Will have a look at your journal in a bit Fili, hope you're ok.

Round, another boy in here, wonder if its going to continue this way?

Fili, I definetly put on weight about 10kgs in the last year. i think comfort eating, being inactive and unmotivated, as well as the sadness didn't help, I had just started to get back to being active when I fell pg again and stopped exercising as much.

Lovely to hear all the positive scan s ladies

Jax- Yaya what a beautiful picture!! :happydance::happydance:

Puppy- its so magical finding the heartbeat - congrats sweetie!

Round - Yay another boy!!! Im supprised they didnt comfirm it for you. I had my gender scan at 15w 3d and you could see a little willy.

The hospital called today they want to scan me on Monday to find out why my tummy is measuring so big. I show some people and they say im small and others im huge. This was at 28 weeks

Attachments

• 402072_10150491585009484_512119483_8346756_1190108758_n.jpg
    402072_10150491585009484_512119483_8346756_1190108758_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g