PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Lou, I'm not surprised you are measuring bigger at the front - your waist is still tiny! Your baby only had one way to grow...

Round, wehey on joining me in team blue! :happydance:
Eek, have you told your daughter?

Interesting to hear that Fili, does anyone else have a slight preference this time round?

Great bump Lou!! Looks right to me for your dates? You're not really that far off now when you think about it?

Sorry if I've missed any posts today, my concentration is a bit fuzzy today!

Oh I've always wanted a boy puppy but of course I'd be just as happy with a girl - very grateful for either, the health of the baby would be my biggest concern I think.

Oh totally Fili. The thing i like about this group especially is we all know that whatever we get will be amazing so when we say we'd like pink or blue we all know we'd be happy either way :)

Exactly, Puppy!
We thought we were having a girl :rofl: so when I saw the willy on screen I was a little surprised to say the least but I'm so excited now! :happydance:

Congrats on boy round fili I put on a stone in a year an half!! That's a lot to do with clomid to!!!
Lots of boys this year wonder who's next?? I would obviously like either!! But as I have : nephews from my sister so my sister an mum would like a girl as it would b first girl our side! Hubby's mum is all about boys probably coz she had 4 girls an 2 boys!! Think my hubby would like boy coz his bro has a little boy an i can see he gets jealous!! He is good with both as he has one of each already but who knows!! Xx

I just don't believe that i'd ever carry a boy so i cannot think anything other than girl. I know if they said i was having a boy i wouldn't believe it but then if they hand me a boy i'll probably fall off the bed! Lol

Lol Puppy.

Well, I'm not breaking the mould. This is going to be the ninth boy of his generation on my mum's side. No girls yet although one of my cousins is due just before me and I don't know what she's having. Probably another boy :rofl:

I'd love a little girl. My girls were adorable when they were little. All curls and giggles!! Now I'm lucky if I get a grunt when they come in from school!!! My oh wants a boy. Not just for himself but for my son. He's always wanted a brother. I can't wait til I can tell him I'm pregnant :)

Ah embo so sweet, girls come back to there mums in the end though! I was like that then hit 20 an my mums my bf!
R U finding out at 20 weeks?? Lou gorgeous neat bump hun, does it look big coz ur little?? I love it xxx
Pip what cravings did u have for a boy then?? Let's compare symptoms!? Xx

I was the same. Me and my mum clashed badly when I was a teen but as soon as I hit my 20's we were best friends again!
I'm having a private gender scan at 16 weeks. I just can't wait til 20 weeks!! Patience is not one of my best qualities!!!

DH and I have decided if it's twins (like everyone seems to think) then we'll find out, if possible, but if it's a single we'll wait. I think if we decided to find out and they couldn't see I'd be more disappointed and we just don't have the funds to get a private scan atm :(

That's the great thing about private gender scans. They rescan you if baby us uncooperative! My friend had one and they couldn't see between the legs so she went for a walk and then they got it. You'd never get that with an Nhs scan!

For my 3rd mc we were under the constant care of a private consultant and so we had many scans but he would never tell me the size of it or any details as I think he was just trying to protect my feelings but it drove me mad!! For the 4th mc I took full advantage of the Nhs and they were like: "Yeah this one is x size when it should be y. Yes pretty much a gone-r. Sign here for mc pills. Goodbye." :rofl:. For 2nd tri scans though at a private clinic I imagine it would be wonderful and you can get those 4d ones now too.

Fili I've just read your story and I am so heartbroken for you :( after everything you've been through they just leave you to sit in a room staring at your poor baby :( I am speechless

Thanks puppy, yeah I know it's shocking isn't it? Well it was waiting around in the 'ensuite' bathroom but still, psychologically it wasnt good for either of us! I'm going to try to erase that memory from my mind!!

Filli, I just read the first page of your journal. I'm so, so sorry you had to go through that. What a traumatic day for you. I really hope all this sadness is over for you. Stay strong, this thread is full of women who have gone through what you have gone through and are now happily pregnant.

Congrats on all the good scans yesterday. And I agree, my doc said that after 10 weeks the baby is compeletely formed and you chances of mc go way down.

Hopefuly, oh my! Those bruises are nasty. I used to bruise like that, but for some reason I don't bruise anymore. I have no idea why, but I don't.

For this boy pregnancy, I've noticed that I have way more symtoms than when I was pregnant with my daughter. It could be that I'm 5 years older and wiser, but I've definately felt crappier and more tired than before.

Oh and my doc told me yesterday it was perfectly safe to use my hot tub now. He said in the first trimester there is a slight risk, but after that, he said just to keep the temp below 100 degrees and not to stay in longer than 15 minutes. I'm still leary though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->