PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

:hugs: fili xxxx

Congrats on all the great scans xxx

Hopeful ouch :wacko: cute bump starting though xxx

Lou I agree with pip looks like only place you've put any weight on is bump it's lovely I wish my bumps looked like that! X I double in size everywhere xxx

Puppy congrats on finding poppys hb :happydance: x I'm worried it wil be twins for me too x

I done a needle an thread test post a while ago an onemof the women got twins she's having twins her 4 yr old alsomtold her before she found outnshe had 2 babies in her belly freaky eh x

I have 3 girls an would love another but as everyone says as long as it's healthy x obviously my hubby would like a boy living with 4 females is no easy feat lol x my wee one who doesn't know about about baby yet said the other day "I think we should get a brother we don't have any brothers in this house" :haha: I'm also considering private scan at 17wks but have to get through next wk's one first x woohoo only 7 more sleeps xxx

What's the needle and thread test hun? I think being this is my last pregnancy (for definite - not doing this again!!) I want to try all the weird tests, I don't have any bicarb yet to pee on but I will do soon! lol

morning girls! (or afternoon for you i guess).

lou - cute bump! i have no clue what size normal preg women are but i think it looks good. i really wish i didn't have any bruises, looks much cuter without.

gotta work today and it's snowing...yuk

Puppy here is my thread it's a great read an a great test think it's supposed to be something like 98% accurate only thing is on some people it picks up losses an some it doesn't it does with me an all my friends though so think it does more than not let me know how you get on x also can be done on hubby xxx

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/758639-needle-thread-test-wow.html

I just tried it and commented your thread. Over my palm it just gives boy continually. If I try it on my tummy do I have to lie down?

Lol I just tried tummy an never moved so lay down an still never moved freaked myself out a bit x my friend got boy over her Bally an just had a girl though xx

I just tried it over my tummy and it just gives me boy too. lol

I found this on baking soda test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/592000-baking-soda-gender-test-update-pg5.html

There's a bleach test pee in cup add cap of bleach girl - bubbles like sprite boy froths like beer x

Chinese genfpder calendar good too but be careful some want your Chinese age not age you are now x

https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

I get boy on Chinese calendar and Its right with my girls x

An just read there's a cabbage test

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ections-results-included-fun-gender-test.html

Oh well puppy when your in labour ask for sides on your bed we don't want you falling off lol xxx

Just popping in to give fili an huge hug :hugs:
bad things always seem to happen to good people :cry:, i'm so sorry you have had to go through what you have, the way you were treated in the hospital was awful, i hope you complain, no one should have to go through that.

Wishing you a speedy recovery mentally and physically
Hopefully you will stick around in here for a while? but fully understand if you cant.

Yey for all the ladies who've had scans, i'm afraid i cant remember all your names yet, but big congrats, i hope to join you all in a week :happydance:

Aww thanks sunny :hugs: oh yeah I'm not going anywhere!! Technically I'm pregnant anyway it's just going to take me a few months to find out lol! Can't leave my buddies during this exciting time anyway! X x x

Hi everyone! I had a really busy day yesterday and was so exhausted I couldn't bring myself to post anything. I saw the scan updates though. Congrats to Jax and Croy. Great picture Jax!

Rounders congrats on the penis!!!

I had another horrible night sleep even though I was exhausted. I just marched myself down to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a pillow top/memory foam pad for the bed and a knee pillow. Hopefully both of those combined will take the pressure off my hip and I can have a restful nights sleep. The pad was $300 but my husband gave me the thumbs up to buy it today.

I have to work on Sunday and since they don't pay overtime, they make us take time off if we work on the weekend. So I took today off. I'm so happy to be home and relaxing. What a difference a day makes!

Oh and Hopeful, I took a look at the pajama jeans. I wasn't crazy about them, but had to look! Decided to pass on buying them. I'm too tired to even go clothes shopping which is a first for me! I'm trying to get by with what I currently own, though it's getting harder.

Happy 11wks heart xxx

Happy 19wks pip woohoo nearly half way xxxx

I found baby's heartbeat yesterday and it was the loudest I've ever heard it. Such music to my ears. My husband is a musician and he's going to try and incorporate the hb into a song!

I found baby's heartbeat yesterday and it was the loudest I've ever heard it. Such music to my ears. My husband is a musician and he's going to try and incorporate the hb into a song!

That is so cute :cloud9:

Oh Pup, I read that you found Poppy's hb! :happydance: I wish you could record it for us! I'm so happy for you. Isn't it the best?

I'm trying to refrain from listening today. I know they say dopplers are safe, but I don't want to annoy my little one. Let's see how long I can go without listening. The doppler is taking the place of the POAS addiction.

happy 11 weeks heart! i kinda forgot about the pajama jeans. if they look that bad, i won't get them. I REALLY need pants though, so hard to find decent ones that fit. my size 6's with the be band aren't cutting it anymore.
I know you counsel elderly people but what about? just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->