PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Haha! Those pregnancy hormones kicking in!
Hope she's ok.

WAKEY WAKEY, LEE!

Anyone in Scotland who can give her a closer shout?

heart- my friends mom is in her 60s I think? maybe later 60s?

i was lurking for a Lee update too

pip- i'm having trouble finding decent looking maternity pants, I looked once and they had some huge panel thing in front of them. i bought some really cute maternity jean jeggings online from old navy and wouldn't you know it, the waist size is great but they are too tight for me on my lower legs as i don't like tight clothes at all. so not sure about them. i know jeggings are small around your legs but geez...

heart- get the med-lg band - you will like it better!

i don't like pickles, never really have (and despise olives and bananas) but just had some pickle flavored kettle chips which aren't that bad.

Sunny I agree. Fili's genuine happiness for others is a lesson for me. After my losses, I have a hard time being happy for anyone as I'm so engulfed in my own grief. She amazes me too! How are you feeling?

definately a lesson for me too, i was still avoiding pregnant friends and ones with new babies up until very recently. thanks fili :hugs:

i'm not too bad thanks heart, was feeling a bit sick this morning but eating something seems to help, boobs not as sore but i'm taking the ms as a good sign, ive never had it b4, scan all booked and i'm actuallly looking forward to it, all the positiveness here helps loads, if you all can do it, so can i :happydance:

Your job is really interesting Heart, my friend in the uk has just started teaching her own course in how to massage people with dementia, after working with dementia as a massage therapist for years, she now teaches carers and other massage therapists to do the same. Very rewarding work, i hope you dont lose your job it is so important to care for our senoir citizens.

:rofl: heart !!! How dare she do that to us!! Does she not know who we are !!!

Fili amazes me every day. Nuff said!

we should start a fili fan club :haha:

Hopeful, have you ever been to clothes mentor? They are like a consignment shop and they have a nice selection of maternity clothes. I got a pair of jeans from.there for like $10.

Pip I love fruit tomatoes omg I live tesco finest I think there picollo cherry tomatoes or something?!! Cherries yum oranges, apples! Don't like meat bacon red meat chicken! Especially garlic yuk!!
Oh an I have quite liked a fried hash brown fried egg with baked beans an actually fried slice lol!!
Maybe I'm having girl then coz were completely opp taste wise!

Oh keeping everything crossed for you leec!!!! Gonna come check in see if an update!!
How's everyone else?? Xx

Hello Ladies

Sorry to keep you all in suspense, I was at the other end of the country yesterday with no internet.
Severe withdrawal.

I just posted in the rm thread, as I didn't want to hi-jack this thread lol...

I think I am out ladies, I tested yesterday and early this morning and it looks like my line eye got the better of me with a big dirty evap (rookie mistake I know) :dohh:

It's nearly 6am and I have been looking at it for nearly an hour.
I will no doubt leave it beside my bed now and obsess over it later in daylight.

:wave: to everyone.

Thank you for all your support, you are all so wonderful, can't wait to join you. I am secretly stalking you all and your :baby: progress.

I've just quickly read through some of your posts.

Lol... You ladies are hilarious, really cheered me up.

THANK YOU x

Ah leec sorry was an evap Hun, there so cruel it mayb different in daylight! U never no! Hope ur well.
X
Afm I'm up dog was having a coughing fit this morning at 445 woke me up!! Bless her! Then dh was off to work at 6 so I got up had cup of tea an 2 biscuits as I felt really hungry, now on sofa with blanket dogs asleep already, I feel a lazy day coming on ! X

I'm still here on the sofa too, looks like another evap showed up on my test. I'm 99% sure I'm out Davies.
I've been using SD EPT, never had evaps on them before so must have been a dodgy batch, it's so cruel.
Lazy day with the dogs here too, as dh is out, yay lol...
x

I managed those piccolo tomatoes for dinner last night! I also had a Mars ice cream yesterday. Felt a bit funny afterwards and had to calm my stomach with more hot chocolate but it was a start!
Had to say no to pork though :sick: even though I no longer gag over it, pork still sits very heavily in my stomach and can make me feel ill for hours. I'm the most pathetically picky eater these days - I'm embarrassed of myself :nope:

Lee, two evaps together sound suspicious but you are a professional urine analyst by now and I trust your judgement. I suppose it is just a cruel batch. What brand is SD?

I'm hanging with the cat.

Good morning Pip, how's you (and ducky).

SD = Super Drug = mess with your mind lol...

I'll do a Clearblue Digi tomorrow.

Nice cuppa tea and some early morning TV on the agenda x

Oh no, you've gone from the appetite of a horse on the steroids to the appetite of a sparrow...
All that talking of food is making me hungry, may need to wake dh soon for a fry up (sorry, that probs doesn,t help you)

Oh, dog says hello to cat lol.. x

Just got my tea, looked at the frosty view out the window and got back into bed :haha:

Wow, I'm pretty shocked. I thought superdrugs were famous for not having evaps. Not to get your hopes up or anything but are you sure they are evaps? Definitely no smidgen of pink in there?

Morning ladies x no long lie for me x my middle daughter stayed at my mums last night but kindly left her alarm set for half 7 an that woke the wee one so left hubby in bed sn weve got duvets on the couch x no long lie for me!

Lee I'm hopeful for you I've never had an evap on a superdrug so hope this is start of your bfp! Xxxxx

Lucky you getting morning tv I've got imagination movers an doodle bops to look forward too you'll all be joining me in kids telly soon lol x

Lol... Dog sticks tongue out at cat.

I am so easily swayed, I am now studying my 11 dpo test and todays, there is def something, more of an indent than colour though.
I always found SD reliable until now, so there's only one way to clear this up ClearBlue digi tomorrow with fmu.

Thanks Davies, Pip, MrsKG x

Hiya girls, thanks for your kind words but really I'm so happy for you all as I understand what you've been through and it's just as important you have a cheerleading group!! You know support can massively decrease the chances of a loss too??. However if you put me in a room with first time heavily pregnant women I would have a meltdown!!!

Congratulations on getting to 11 weeks + everyone!! :cloud9:

Afm I am on a 1.5 stone weight loss programme to get to 10 stone again, those steroids did me in! I ran two laps yesterday and today I'm doing 4 and on a cal controlled balanced diet. Don't want an extra problem of being overweight so nipping it in the bud now, before next pregnancy and it gives me something to focus on too but omg I nearly died yesterday doing 2 laps round the field!! Wish me luck!

Don't b to hard on urself fili ur body has been through a massive ordeal, I would concentrate on healthy eating for while my lovely don't push urself to hard!! Xxxx

Leec I am shocked to I have never had evap on sd! I did on tesco though! Can u post a pic?? Another trick I used to do as a poas addict was put the torch light on my phone behind the test if there's colour u can see it alot clearer with a light if not you see it's silvery!! Try it hun!!
I'm on sofa with blanket already had little hour this morn pip far to early to go out plus my cars in garage!! I love it! I'm jealous u have my tomatoes!! My tesco shop is being delivered at 11-1 an I have kiwi large oranges bananas cherries tomatoes cucumber swede I'm so excited!! That's along with cadburys Creme eggs small cans of ginger ale an cans of appletiser!!! How exciting! An chocolate croissants for breakfast!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->