PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I had a scan today also.

Everything is looking good! Baby Margot has dropped from 85th percentile to 80th. (5 pounds, 15 oz.) I'm grateful for any drop, lol. I gather the reason I get a sono every appointment is that lovenox babies can stop growing? Certainly not the case here!

I make the switch to twice daily heparin injections in 2 weeks.

I built a stroller today.

I hope everything goes as well for all of you ladies!!

I woke up and can't get back to sleep. Head is still in a fog from yesterday. Pregnancy is in the uterus so that is great. Measuring behind so have to go back in two weeks to see what's up. But here's the kicker. One gestational sac, two amniotic sacs with yolks. Two.

*faints*

Marple - glad your sweet one dropped a little in percentage and that she's doing well. Love extra scans!

Future - oh my word! That makes me so happy for you - sweet little twins!

Future, wooooow, very exciting :)

I had my first scan today. I am 7 weeks and they put me at 7&2 because I didn't sayh period is 30 to 31 days normally.

There was a hb of 125 and all measuring on track so far. Going to have panorama and a scan at 9 weeks (provided nothing goes wrong before then). I will be totally stressed out until o get those panorama results back. And for the rest of the pregnancy lol, until I give birth

Sweet - glad everything went well with your scan and that the holidays are in your waiting time - hopefully it will make the time go quickly!

Sweet, glad your scan went well. Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you, until you get the Panorama results.

I had the first midwife appointment last week, it makes me nervous thinking about the pregnancy so I'm trying to forget until next scan on the 31st. If that goes well, I have the nuchal scan in January and will try and get a NIPT test right after that scan.

I'm really showing so hoping everything is going ok. A few niggling pains but think it's growing pains

I received the results of the Harmony test today and all three trisomies came back lowest risk possible. This pregnancy is so unreal. I didn't miscarry and nothing seems to be wrong with the baby. I am still having a hard time believing it!

15 weeks

We also found out it's a girl, which wasn't a surprise as that is what we seem best at making! :laugh2: My 17 year old was so happy, she cried - she was hoping for another girl. <3

Jules, that's great news! Congratulations on pink too! I can't believe you're 15 weeks already O:)

Blue, not too long to go now, hope all is well on Monday.

Jules,congratulations on your test results and finding out you are having a girl! Great news!

I had another scan today, 12 weeks exactly and it's moved forward a few days. I can't believe it! I have the nuchal test and NIPT next week, with the results a week later. Think it will feel real if we get past that.

Blue - you made it past all the scary parts. I'm so happy for you! :wohoo:

Did they give you a due date? We are only weeks apart.

Thank you! If I get past the next one and testing, then I'll feel like it might actually happen.

I'm due on 15th July, when is yours? Last delivery was an emergency c-section, this one would hopefully be elective. She nearly didn't make it so I feel like it'll only happen if I actually get past that point.

June 22nd

Are you getting past all the morning sickness and exhaustion of first tri yet?

Yeeey for good news ladies. So glad you had good scans and good harmony results :)

I had a second scan today. Am 8&4 and all seems ok so far.

Going for panorama testing on Thursday. Although they prefer to wait until 10 weeks and at 9 20% get no result and need a re-draw I prefer to at least try as I can't just sit around and wait until 10 weeks with my history (3 MMCs between DD1 and DD2, all for chromosomal issues I think, but only one confirmed as I had surgery and the baby was sent off for testing).

Happy New Year and fingers crossed for healthy babies in 2019 :)

The morning sickness is gone, luckily. Still quite tired, very hungry and the bump is showing already. How are you feeling?

Sweetkat, great news on your scan. Good luck for the Panorama testing.

Sweet - that's great! Almost through the worst of it, too.

Blue - pretty good at this point, just normal pregnancy issues. We finally told everyone this weekend. I look obviously pregnant and couldn't hide it anymore. I envy people who don't show until they are 20 weeks or more!

Jules, glad you are feeling good! I'm showing too, I was as big at 10 weeks as I was at 20 weeks last time. I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to hide it until after next scan and test results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->