PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Maybe. As everybody can tell, I'm sure, I'm no stranger to Dr. Google, and I found plenty of posts from people who were 1 cm dilated for weeks before baby was born.

Not so much on this off to the left business. I'm just trying to stay relaxed and get my house a bit cleaner in the time I have left. Don't worry, I rest plenty.

2 of my cats have recently discovered the crib is a great place to sleep. Oy vey.

Margot will start out life sleeping in her bassinet with a zip-top cover though, so cat free.

I'm told I'm more likely to have a c-section because of my "advanced" age, but I still hope we can deliver her vaginally after the induction or before.

Ah well, my doctor has had literally thousands of babies so I'm sure she can handle whatever happens.

I know it will feel like a long week, but those results will be here before you know it!

Google can be a mixed blessing, sometimes it's reassuring and sometimes not. If you are already 1cm dilated, it may help the induction? Fingers crossed that you won't need a c-section.

Glad you are getting a break and getting things sorted in the house. Cats always seem to sleep where they aren't supposed to!

Google can be a mixed blessing, sometimes it's reassuring and sometimes not. If you are already 1cm dilated, it may help the induction? Fingers crossed that you won't need a c-section.

Glad you are getting a break and getting things sorted in the house. Cats always seem to sleep where they aren't supposed to!

Ah you know cats. :D

Last 3 nights I've been having something that feels like the ache or cramps you get before your period - not contractions, just a steady ache. Is this normal to have this happen only at night? Or does it maybe mean I'm overdoing it during the day? What do you think?

I'm not sure, have you asked your midwife/doctor? I would ask their advice, I'm sure it's nothing but best to ask. I'm not sure if it's a sign of things starting? If you think you may be overdoing in the day, definitely try and rest more. My bump with DD didn't get that heavy (as she was pre-38 weeks and a small baby) but they do get big at the end and hard to carry around. Hope you are ok.

I'm not sure, have you asked your midwife/doctor? I would ask their advice, I'm sure it's nothing but best to ask. I'm not sure if it's a sign of things starting? If you think you may be overdoing in the day, definitely try and rest more. My bump with DD didn't get that heavy (as she was pre-38 weeks and a small baby) but they do get big at the end and hard to carry around. Hope you are ok.

I didn't ask at my appointment today really because it stopped happening every night. I have felt achy all day today and wondered if it could be it, but I was wrong. I did mention that it felt like period cramps. I've gone from 20% effaced, 1 cm dilated, -3 station at 37 weeks to 75% effaced, 1 cm dilated, -1 station at 38 weeks.

I have an induction starting next Monday, I suppose she could come earlier though.. shrug.. Still no contractions here.

Miss Marple, you sound like baby will be here very soon!!!!!! I hope all goes perfectly whether on your own or induced.

I’m of course flipping out because I haven’t been as nauseous lately I’m about 19dpo and I just expected more symptoms at this point. I’m a basket case. My dates are weird because going by lmp I’m 4 weeks 1 day but i know I ovulated about day 11. So idk what to do. I’m so upset and scared. I was unprepared to go through this again since I was supposed to start fertility meds and then got a wonderful surprise. Which is no small thing of course.

Ttc, hope you are ok, early pregnancy is very stressful. Fingers crossed everything is OK, symptoms can be all over the place but I know it's stressful. How are you feeling today?

Marple, hope you are ok?

I got the NIPT results back, all low risk, so relieved! It's a boy this time around

That’s great news, blue! What a load off your mind.

All is fine here.. just doing last minute shopping and house stuff, get tired really easily so lots of rest in between.

Today I have my last lunch out for a while with the girls!

Marple, glad you had a great day and have been able to get a few things done and have a rest. Good luck for next week!

Thanks, Jules. My first is a girl. She's excited and keeps saying Mummy has a baby in her tummy. I'm so surprised that we've got this far, after everything. How are you? How many weeks are you now?

Blue, great news, congratulations!

Ttc, congratulations!

Marple, not long at all to go - good luck!

Sweetkat, congratulations - how many weeks are you?

Jules, how are you & how many weeks now?

Y'all, I'm counting down on the horrible heparin injections! Only 3 more left!

My doctor said last one is Sunday night. I think the belly bruises are much worse than lovenox because it's twice a day, but maybe I'm just not as good at giving myself the injections because the equipment is different, not sure.

I continue to have off and on what is like mild period cramps, but no other signs. Pretty sure we will be making that scheduled induction Monday evening.

I read that some people go into labor with just the cervidil, but most people require the pitocin the next day. So I have in my mind that we will have a quiet evening at the hospital Monday of eating hospital food and playing our Harry Potter board game, and baby will come Tuesday. Wow!

I hope everybody is doing well!

Blue and Squig - I'm 18 weeks. Sick again, but thankfully no fever this time.

Blue - my first was a girl and my second was a boy, too. I loved having one of each. <3

So exciting Marple!!!!! Can’t wait to hear your update!

Jules you’re nearly halfway!!!!! So amazing!

How are you feeling blue?

Thanks squig!!!!!! Soooo nervous!

I’m feeling slightly queasy off and on so I guess I need to stop stressing. It helps nothing. Need to stay busy!!!!!!

Thanks! I leave soon.. it feels unreal...

I'm actually stressing over putting my poor sick kidney disease kitty into the vets office for a few days. She'll be miserable on the one hand, but they will give her much better care than DH running home once a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"