PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Aw blue, that's great!

Sweetkat, good to see a good update from you too

We are so done. We weren't planning any more now anyway, but just reading your updates & reflecting on the stress of PARL, even with two successful pregnancies behind me now, just - no. I shall just enjoy reading how you are all getting on!

36 week scan tomorrow! I'm curious if she turned around since 34 weeks, because there was quite a ruckus going on in my belly a few days ago. :D

So glad to read how well things are going for everybody else.

Marple, I hope she has turned for you! Good luck with your scan.

Squig, if this goes well, I'm never doing this again either. We also aren't planning more than two, but if we were I don't think I could, I'd have no nerves left.

Baby is head down and they said quite low. It's weird because everybody says I'm "carrying high" so I didn't think she'd dropped yet.

I have a small hernia. The joys of pregnancy, right?

I still think I'm going to make my induction date because I barely have had a braxton hicks, if at all.

She is just over 7 lbs at 36 weeks.

Glad your scan went well and baby is now head down. Sorry about the hernia! When is your induction date?

She's a great weight Marple, glad she has turned.

Induction date is 1/22 or thereabouts.

So uncomfortable last night because she wouldn’t stop wiggling! She’s a very active little one. They say that’s great though.

I feel like she’s safer in my belly than out though, I don’t know much about caring for babies! :oops:

It's a learning curve, be kind to yourself and try and get some recovery time post-delivery if you can. Try not to stress out too much about breastfeeding, if you end up breastfeeding and have any issues. I knew that before I had LO but it all went out the window when she came! The ladies with more babies will have some better advice for you?

Marple - I wanted to tell you I've been induced all four times, and each one has been successful. The ealiest induction was the day I hit 36 weeks, so even with my body far from ready, it still worked and I've never needed a c-section. I know there are a lot of scary stories out there, but I can assure you there are many, many successful ones as well.

Got my panorama results back today. Lowest risk for everything which is a huuuuuge relief (I was so worried it would be high risk or no result and I would have to wait another 10 days) and it's a boy. So strange that we have made a boy after 2 girls!

I am still going to be paranoid about miscarriage and other issues, but at least I am as confident as I can be given my history and given I haven't even had the 12 week scan :)

Hope you are all doing ok :)

Hey guys!!!!

I got a positive test this morning!!!! I am 3w0d but I’m actually thinking I’m 11dpo. I am in shock. Got a beta drawn so waiting to hear...

Hope you all are well.

Sweetkat, congratulations on the Panorama results and on having a boy!

TTC126,congratulations on your BFP!

I have scan on Thursday and NIPT testing. Hoping everything is ok, I'm dreading it coming back high risk or any issues with the scan.

Sweetkat- such good news and a sweet little boy is going to be a perfect addition to your family <3

Hey Blue, how was the scan?

I was surprised at my scan this week that she barely grew. This is good news though, I think, as I’m no longer predicted to have a nearly 9 lb baby!

The doctor and tech did not seem at all worried because she is a good size - 7lbs 3 oz at 37 weeks, and very active. They said she could come at any time.

Marple, good news about your scan and that's she's active and not going to be so big. Are still going to induce you (on 22nd?)?

The scan was good, I'm 13w3d and the baby was waving its hands all over the place. The nuchal measurement was good, I just need to wait for NIPT results and I'm pretty nervous about them, it feels like the last hurdle for a little while. They said they would do extra growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks as LO was only 5lbs and put me on aspirin to help the placental circulation

Marple, good news about your scan and that's she's active and not going to be so big. Are still going to induce you (on 22nd?)?

The scan was good, I'm 13w3d and the baby was waving its hands all over the place. The nuchal measurement was good, I just need to wait for NIPT results and I'm pretty nervous about them, it feels like the last hurdle for a little while. They said they would do extra growth scans at 28, 32 and 36 weeks as LO was only 5lbs and put me on aspirin to help the placental circulation

Yes, I’m scheduled to go to hospital 1/21 for a thing to soften my cervix, with the induction the next morning.

Both doctor and tech acted like it was likely she might come before then, but I couldn’t really figure out why since they said things look normal. I have very few BH contractions. She’s in -3 position and I’m 1 cm dilated. My cervix is off to the left (???) so hopefully that won’t cause a problem.

Glad you had a great scan! When will you get your NIPT results? I remember how nerve wracking that wait can be.

Last edited:
Maybe they think she may come early as you are already 1cm dilated? It may make the induction quicker, it had already started when I was induced (for reduced movements, she was tiny at 5lbs so didn't cope with labor well and ended up with c-section because of that) and the induction started working very quickly within a few hours. Good luck with the next ten days! Make sure you have a break if you can.

Results should be next week if there aren't any delays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->