PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks blue! I’m doing well. Morning sickness has kicked in and my first ob visit (to meet my new ob) is Thursday. I hope I like her!

And Marple!!!!! It’s here!!!!! Thinking of you today. I’m so sorry about your kitty but it does sound like the vet would be the better option. Sending you every happy vibe today and praying everything goes well!

Ttc, glad the symptoms have kicked in and you are doing well. Good luck with your ob visit.

Marple, it will be crazy few days so it's the best thing for your cat. Good luck and hope everything is going well!

Hi y'all! Everybody was right, and the kitty did very well at the vet.

My delivery was not easy, and took from 6 am - 8 pm on pitocin. They had to come lower or stop the pitocin a few times because her heart rate slowed down. I had an epidural so I felt nothing but impatience. Pushing was 8 - 10:53 pm and I found it difficult (the doctor loves reminding me I ain't 20 anymore and had predicted between 1-3 hours for pushing). The main complication there was my epidural fell out somewhere around 9:30 or 9:45 and I ended up with a pain level at 9-10 and crying my little eyes out. It's all worth it, of course, to have my beautiful little miracle girl Margot here now.

brandNew.jpg goingHome.jpg swaddleWithAttitude.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad you are OK, how are you feeling? Sorry to hear the epidural wore off at the end x

Aww, congratulations! She's beautiful! I'm glad you are OK, how are you feeling? Sorry to hear the epidural wore off at the end x

It was supposed to wear off somewhat so I could push better, but nobody realized the tube became totally detached until I had to beg for help. I guess my pain threshold isn't as good as I thought!

I'm recovering at home now, I have stitches for a second degree tear and medicine for a huge gross hemorrhoid, but other than that, feeling pretty good! I'm lucky my husband has turned out to be a pretty good dad and is letting me sleep sometimes. They gave me motrin and a stronger med I can take for the tear pain, but the strong med makes me so sleepy I can't even do it.

How are everybody's pregnancies going?

Congratulations Marple! She’s perfect!!!!!! I’m so sorry labor was difficult and the epidural came out! It sounds like you did amazingly well! I hope recovery goes well! I had a 2nd degree tear with my first and it started to feel a little better by week 2. I hope it heals quickly! She’s so beautiful!

I have to update you guys... Thursday I started bleeding. It was enough to need a pad and scared me so bad. I thought things were over for sure. I had an emergency ultrasound Friday morning and there was baby. Perfectly fine, measuring 5 weeks 6 days, and heartbeat of 110. I still can’t believe it. They weren’t able to find a reason for the bleeding so I’m just to take it easy. I go back Wednesday for another ultrasound and I’ll get one to ease my mind every week until 10 weeks. Then I’ll be fully transferred to the OB.

Marple, I'm glad you are feeling pretty good and hope you recover from the tear soon. Glad your husband is helping out! Get all the rest you can to recover.

Ttc, that's very scary, I'm so glad the baby is OK. Same thing happened to me with DD, all was OK and they never knew what caused it

Hi y'all! Everybody was right, and the kitty did very well at the vet.

My delivery was not easy, and took from 6 am - 8 pm on pitocin. They had to come lower or stop the pitocin a few times because her heart rate slowed down. I had an epidural so I felt nothing but impatience. Pushing was 8 - 10:53 pm and I found it difficult (the doctor loves reminding me I ain't 20 anymore and had predicted between 1-3 hours for pushing). The main complication there was my epidural fell out somewhere around 9:30 or 9:45 and I ended up with a pain level at 9-10 and crying my little eyes out. It's all worth it, of course, to have my beautiful little miracle girl Margot here now.

View attachment 1053967 View attachment 1053969 View attachment 1053970
Miss Marple congratulations! Margot is soooooo beautiful and I love her headband and gorgeous clothes!

I have to update you guys... Thursday I started bleeding. It was enough to need a pad and scared me so bad. I thought things were over for sure. I had an emergency ultrasound Friday morning and there was baby. Perfectly fine, measuring 5 weeks 6 days, and heartbeat of 110. I still can’t believe it. They weren’t able to find a reason for the bleeding so I’m just to take it easy. I go back Wednesday for another ultrasound and I’ll get one to ease my mind every week until 10 weeks. Then I’ll be fully transferred to the OB.
So glad everything ok. I had internal bleeds with my DD1 and DD2. I think they are quite common as apparently women get breakthrough bleeds around the time of their period.

Mine never ended up in external bleeding and just resolved themselves. I think bleeding (internal and external) is quite common.

TTC - how did your ultrasound go? Has the bleeding stopped?

Hi Jules!!!! Congrats on 20 weeks!!!!! So excited for you!

My ultrasound was good this week! Baby measured 6+2 (so only 3 days of growth in 5 days...i was told not to worry) and heartbeat was 129. We were able to hear it too! Spotting finally quit and I’ve got my next ultrasound Tuesday this week. Just praying so hard baby looks good still. I had really strong morning sickness but today not as strong so I’m a bit stressed....

I was diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis and started an antibiotic for it, but I’ve had a bad reaction today so need them to switch me to something else.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Jules, congratulations on 20 weeks!

Ttc, glad the scan went well and your spotting has stopped. Hope you are less stressed now.

I had a scan last week, 16 weeks and consultant was happy with it, trying to keep feelings neutral so I don't get stressed out.

Sorry I have been missing in action ladies. Have had my 12 week scan and all seems good so far. I am going to be 14 weeks on Thursday.

Have had almost constant mid level morning sickness, so I am constantly eating something to make it go away and then feeling bloated all day...

And some things taste awful/like plastic/ like cardboard. I have actually bitten into stuff and then had to throw it out...

I don't know how I am going to keep this quiet at work. With my DDs didn't announce until 20 weeks but I think I am starting to get dodgy looks - had this woman eaten too many pies .

How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->