PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

28w 4d. She also said she felt my dietary changes will be enough to keep baby healthy, so hopefully that is true.

How are you doing, Blue?

Congrats on your anatomy scan, Jules. That must have been a relief.

My scan at 6+3 DID see/hear a heart beat, which was massively reassuring. And symptoms have picked up and are in full swing, which helps with some reassurance as well. Still early, but I have a scan in 6 days. I'll be 8+3 and I think if all is still well then, it will be a big milestone for me.

Miss Doc, congratulations on your scan!

Jules, that's great that the diet will work so well!

I'm good, still a bit anxious with movements etc and my LO has been giving me all her bugs recently. I'm 25 weeks now.

Doc - I will look for your next update. Glad the wee one is doing well so far!

Blue - almost third tri. How are you feeling? I've found I'm in that nice time where I'm not sick anymore and I'm not miserable yet. I've had a couple worries with movements, too, and had to stop and check. Usually if I lay on my side towards my tummy she will start to move. She doesn't like to be squished. Every time I lean forward too far while sitting she starts protesting, which is a little hard at times like when I'm trying to put on shoes or leaning forward working on something. I am glad she has a trigger, though. It makes it easy to check on her when she's been too quiet.

I used to be Sweetkat since 2012, but today I noticed that my username got changed to moonlit???? How bizzare is that? Has that happened to anyone else?

Thinking of you MissDoc!

How is everyone else this week?

I’m 16 weeks! Yay! Hyperemesis is finally dying down and everything is going fine! I see my OB tomorrow.

Glad to hear of things going pretty smoothly for you all.

MissDoc, how was your scan?

Sweetkat, that is really weird...

ttc, glad you are feeling better, happy 16 weeks!

miss doc, hope your scan went well!

Jules, glad you are feeling good in the early third trimester! Glad everything is good with her movements. I had to get checked out with movements but everything was OK. LO has chicken pox but luckily I've already had it. Just getting her immunity checked for slapped cheek syndrome as think she may have had it - no body rash, just the face rash but we thought it was her eczema as her skin is very sensitive (can't use wet wipes etc).

Cool this thread is going again, I haven’t been on in a long time. I’m 36+4 with a boy and engaged. I’m divorced to the twins dad.

Congrats, hopeful! I think I remember you from years ago when I was active. How has your pregnancy gone so far?

Congrats, hopeful! I think I remember you from years ago when I was active. How has your pregnancy gone so far?

Going well! Did ivf with ccs testing and a fet, this is my 1 only normal embie and it worked! Yeah I’ve been on here since heart started it soooo long ago. And the rmc thread before. How are you? My cs is scheduled for May 14

Hopeful - So close! How great that your little embie worked!

Mine is going well. I will be 32w tomorrow. Since I'm high risk, my doctor said I won't be able to go past my due date and will be watched to see if I need to go early. I feel like it could happen any time in June, although I'm not due until the 22nd.

How is everyone else doing?

I had my 32w OB visit today. They are starting me on weekly BPP ultrasounds and NSTs. I'm starting my first on Monday and will have one every Monday until she is born. I am glad they are watching her so closely, but not looking forward to an extra two hours of tests every week. Doctor said again I won't be going the full 40 weeks. She said if I continue to do as well as I am, she will induce me between 39-40 if I haven't gone on my own. So far so good!

Jules, glad it's OK, sorry you have to have the extra tests every week. How are you getting on now?

I'm 31 weeks tomorrow, another growth scan next week, so far he is normal size.

Hi Blue!

So far so good. 35 weeks tomorrow. I am so ready to have this baby! She went from 54th percentile to 76th percentile in six weeks, so I know she will be my biggest baby yet. Kind of worried about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->