PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Heart I have same sleep pattern even though I'm not working at mo don't no how you ladies are coping!! I can't get up!! I check hb but I find hard to find with Doppler when have full bladder!! So I try after the loo a cup of tea banana then I try an normally all good!

Pip no Hun I was just throwing an idea out there as it was something I had thought about an read up little bit on but no you have far greater knowledge than me on nk cells xc
I also agree with u I find it easier to talk to people I don't no about being pg! But I find it hard to talk to people I do no!! I have days when I want to talk an days when I can't talk about it!! Wierd!!

Hopeful I get up once in the night for the loo you must b drained Hun!! An I do get ur petrol station spend up!! I brought so many biscuits an chocolate from my shopping this week it's gross! But to be fair my hubby has had his fair share an he doesn't even eat sweet stuff!! Wierd!

I just made chicken casserole for dinner coz it's do easy!! But j can smell it cooking an I know I don't want it!! Xx

Hey girls I'm still not sleeping :( I was up all night last night. Finally managed 3 hours at 9am.

I'm feeling so much better about the Doppler situation! It's broken!!! I put brand new batteries in and it won't turn on so it's been faulty all this time! At least I'm hoping that's what it is!!!

I'm feeling much more positive about my scan now. I've discussed with my mum the possibility that something's gone wrong and she firmly told me that I'm her baby and she'll be there to support me regardless. She then asked me if I had any reason to feel there's something wrong. There's nothing! I'm still having symptoms, no spotting, tummys growing (I can definitely feel my uterus now) She helped calm me and put things in perspective!

Oh Embo! Stupid stupid doppler! I didn't think to ask whether you were getting any sounds at all... you should at least have heard your own heartbeat :dohh:

Davies, I'm like you, not working. I'm up several times a night and usually stay awake for quite some time after at least one of those trips. Thankfully, I can take a morning or afternoon nap to catch up. I remember that when I was working I had to get up and walk around because my eyes were falling shut. I'd also hide in the car at lunchtimes sometimes to get a half hour nap in :haha:

What does everyone think to my new theory? Here goes.... I'm wondering if my sub conscious grief which has kind of accumulated with the mc's is contributing to the miscarriages itself, you know like my body is rejecting the pregnancies because I'm not my normal self mind wise? Like my body thinks it's not safe to have a baby yet! I was thinking this after reading those anecdotal stories of when women let go they get healthy pregnancies Etc. So, this might be a stupid question but did any of you girls 'let go' a bit this time? I'm thinking of going for hypnosis to try to reprogram my mind!

Embo that's great! I wasn't hearing any noise at first but the display was working so I thought I was using it wrong or that my baby was dead. Then I changed the batteries and all was good. Do you have the sonoline b? The other thing to check is that the probe connection is pushed in tightly to the machine. Sometimes mine gets loose and I can't hear anything.

So glad to hear about your mum. I had a feeling that's how she would feel. That's her job as your mother, to be there through good and bad. But I have a feeling it's going to be all good!

I'm jealous of all of you non workers!

Fili I'm not sure I let go at all. However I did do a lot of things differently which gave me a new sense of hope that I didn't have before. So maybe that helped. But I was a wreck from the second I found out I was pregnant. That part didn't change at all for me. But I'll go with your theory if you think it will help you!

Thanks heart!! I'm a lime! It seems so much bigger this week!

Pip it was working to some extent but it was really loud and crackly so I could barely pick up my own heartbeat. Im just sticking with its broken cos it's keeping me calm!!!!

happy 11 weeks embo!

fili - i don't think it has anything to do with your subconscious. But, I do think you could try both blood thinner and prednisone. if your immune system is attacking, doesn't it also try and create tiny blood clots as a way to attack? suffocating it so it isn't getting blood flow and slowly dies off? to me, that kind of makes sense with the way your mc go.
just a theory and one of the reasons i wanted to take both, although i have no known clotting disorders or nk issues. all my mc were before anything normal was formed in the sac, last one looked like scambled egg liquid in the sac and i thought it looked like it was getting attacked...

just some numbers on my tests that were close to being out of range, but it was so closer after the m/c that is what could have affected the test results.

I just typed a long reply and lost i when the internet went out, grrr! I guess its the down side to all the snow.

Great news emby, wishing good luck to all the other scans today.

Hubby and I are snowed in, so I think we will be bundling up and walking to our local coffee shop which is open, for some hot chocolate! Love when the snow forces us to slow down.

Fili - This pregnancy happened after an early loss last cycle, so its totally possible and I really hope that this next cycle is THE one! I think anything which helps you to relax could only be a positive thing.

Puppy - you poor thing, I hope you are feeling better soon and the docs can figure out how to help you.

Heart - Glad you slept better last night. I guess this is our bodies getting prepared for less sleep in the future!

Oh no embo! How annoying! It's not the first thing we think of though is it -a broken Doppler! You're going to be just fine on Friday!

Thanks Fili. I just wish I could sleeeeep!! I feel like im losing my mind!!

Croy I miss the days of getting snowed in. What a delight! Enjoy!

I was looking through some of the old threads I subscribed to and it looks like you and I crossed paths a year ago. You posted a question about baby aspirin and I responded. I had just had my 3rd loss and I think you might have just had your second. Now look at us! Who would have thought?

Hey girls. Quick update before dinner and baby bed time.

One happy wiggly baby, all looking awesome, 10+4 so 3 days ahead. Consultant led atm appt 7th Feb with them. Got pics too. Got corpus cyst but they not concerned xx

Amazingly happy now :)

so i've only been to a baby store once in my life a few years ago to buy a shower gift for a friend. i really want to go today (babies r us) as it's really close to my work, but i'm so nervous! my heart is starting to race thinking about it. how pal normal is that? i need to get over this nervousness somehow. my coworker said they have the cocoa butter stuff to put on your tummy to try and not get stretchmarks there.

got a tip from another forum i'm in too, a book called Baby Bargains (it's even one of Oprah's picks ;) goes over all baby stuff reviews, how to get good deals, what's important to spend more $ on and what's not.

I'm so nervous to actually buy anything (which i would never do this early anyway but the cocoa butter) but I think i need to at least start planning being i'm so new to all of this.

one other thing i found kinda interesting: i take metanx for the l-methylfolate in it and the metanx pills are purple and say PAL on one side of them, in large letters for a smaller pill. isn't that ironic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->