PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

12 weeks is such a milestone heart, I would be doing cartwheels!!!! I dream about getting to 12 weeks like a teenager dreams of that one unattainable boy asking her out on a date!!! You spend so much time helping others on here and you have been through SO SO much for so long you should relish every moment and enjoy every moment from now on. You are going to be an amazing mummy! X x x

Pip what gorgeous pictures! Wow! Is it a concern that the placenta is in the wrong place? Will it move?

I was planning a trip to visit my mother in Florida when I was well into the second trimester. Now I'm concerned. Do you know why your doctor said not to fly at all? Does it have to do with your clotting disorder? I know flying and clots can be bad. Now I'm reconsidering. Hmmm...

I do feel better now actually. Hubbie picked me up from Laura's nursery and we went out for lunch as a 3 which was nice. I didnt eat a lot and choosing something was hard but funnily enough baby had no problems with dessert - naughty baby! Lol

Thanks everyone :) I'm still walking on air!! Let's hope I get some sleep at night now. I have to admit, today was a massive step towards me bonding with this LO :)

Happy 12 weeks heart. Awesome :)

Lovely pic mrskg. I got told the same at my scan before but she said its because of the cost???? It wasn't my usual nurse who dealt with me it was the one I've had issues with in the past. She begrudgingly gave me one in a sealed envelope after I pleaded and said my partner has started his new job and was unable to get the time off. My mum being there was awesome. She cried, I cried and we hugged like mad women!!!!

Hearty, my next scan is 30th January. This is my official 12 week scan and the nuchal testing one!! We've graduated from Epu after trying for 2 and a half years !!!!!!! I'm just slightly happy :haha:

Petit one of my friends had that and had regular scans but by the time she went into labour it had moved enough for a natural delivery x

Aw, thanks Fili. 12 weeks is one of those numbers I've been dreaming about too.

You could say all the things you just said about me, but apply them to yourself. You've also been through so, so much and you've spent so much time helping others. You deserve your baby and will also be a fantastic mom!

pip your pics are gorgeous xxx

i agree too but she was really mean then gave me one anyway i felt like she didnt understand i knew only too well why other women are there x i even made sure not to come out smiling was so glad waiting room was empty x

Aww pip he is absolutely gorgeous!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9:
And thanks so much for your message about flying, you're always looking out for me and so honest :friends: unfortunately it is booked now but I will take precautions as much as I can x x x

I do have some good news today, though: I had my 20-week scan! My placenta is in the wrong place (blocking the exit) but ducky passed all the tests with flying colours! We had a great detailed view of his heart beating away :cloud9: and confirmation again that he still has boy bits :winkwink:

beautiful scan pics hun xx

Puppy, I'm so glad you are feeling better. Glad your husband is helping to take care of you and Laura too.

Embo, congrats for graduating! Doesn't it feel amazing to be told you're normal? You have every right to be ecstatic today. Did you bring your mum? It must have been magical to have her there.

Will you try your doppler again? Today might be a good day since you know everything is perfect. That way if you can't find it, you won't stress. Lately I've found that an empty bladder works well for me. If a full bladder doesn't work, try an empty one.

I'll update the front page with your scan date.

Anyone else have dates? I'm going to keep asking!

Oh god, Puppy, I must have missed your post. I just read back. I agree with Andrea, can you get checked again? It seems to me like you would benefit from very close monitoring just in case. You poor thing.

Andrea, I'll update the front page with your scan dates. Yay!

Anyone else have dates they want to share?

Yeah heart my scan will be around 5th April, give or take maybe one day, when I will be 7 weeks!! PMA!!! :happydance:

Pip do you think I should try anyway and not bother waiting for the second APA result? Going to take aspirin and heparin etc anyway... Would you wait?

heart i noticed you have a bit for other apps x my booking in is the 1st feb if you want to add that lol xxx

It was mostly a moan anyway, not a lot to be said in reply. Lol x

puppy! I forgot to say too, i really hope you feel better! do you think the morning sickness makes it all worse and maybe it's some low blood sugar/pressure?

pip- love the ducky pics! can't believe you are 20 weeks already!

davies- i've had those pains too and asked my dr about them yesterday, again and they are normal, just to the right and left of the middle above my pubic area (lol but no other way to describe it). i said isn't that right where the babies are? she said they are a little more right in the middle.
twinges, kinda like in 5-6 wk range, just stretching. mine will last off and on for about 24 hours, then i won't have them consistently for days (maybe one here and there).

heart- my coworker said all 3 of his sisters cut their hair short when they were pregnant and they all regretted it. i googled it and it seems to be REALLY common for preg girls to want to cut their hair!

Ok, Puppy, Mrskg and Fili I added your scans and appointments. Fili, I called yours a PMA scan. We might as well be as positive as possible about this!

My bp on Weds was 100/60 which is low for me but 'low normal' by the books. I definitely think something's going on either sugar levels or bp but to an extreme. Wish i could check it at home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->