• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

9 - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Are they severe? Don't forget, it's so normal to have cramps right now.

Fili, I love that you'll test at 55!! :rofl:

The woman, Lucy, who just posted, pulled a FRER out of her camping first aid kit! We thought that was a brilliant place to keep one. You know, in case you get attacked by a bear, you'll have a FRER!

heart- yes, sorry that was part of the post I lost. Yes- tomorrow AM blood work and scan and then Saturday AM appt with my OB with another scan. Praying for a fetal pole and heartbeat.

9babies- :hugs::hugs::hugs: It is ok honey. Cramping is normal. I had it too days ago and immediately went there but still here at 6+2. Just breathe.

9 :hugs: :hugs: x 1 million. From what I can gather if they're not severe then it's normal. Think they're scary though :hugs:

Heart that's so funny about the camping bag :xmas13: A Frer for a bear!

Thanks everyone you are super comforting right now. I would be freasking way more if it wasn't for you

9 - last night mine were not very comfortable. They lasted about an hour. If I wasn't pregnant, I would have taken an ibuprofen. I thought about taking a Tylenol, but decided against it. They weren't severe, but they didn't feel good either.

Titi, added your scans to the front page!

Fili, isn't that hilarious! If all else fails, we should all have a FRER in our emergency kits!

Embo, that was my worry too. Davies and Hopeful were cramping, but I wasn't. Then I think it started for me at about 6 weeks. Now I hate it and don't want to feel it. Give it time.

I worry because I haven't been cramping :dohh:

Embo- crazy thing is- that is normal too. You are ok hon.

As far as I am concerned we are all fine unless and until someone credible tells us we're not damn it! This is OUR time.

Yes, I am officially in cheerleader mode. :happydance:

Love the PMA Titi! You are right. We are all fine until someone or something tells us otherwise.

Thanks heart and everyone. Nd embo I didnt cramp at all with either of my live children. So that is normal too

I agree with titi we are all going to have diff symptoms diff days I felt mega sick yest today just cramping late afternoon if I hadn't been for my scan I would b freaking!! But I think that's just how it goes! 9 babies I had cramps an I'm ok!!
Embo like heart said sumtimes they dong kick in until later! 15% of women don't have any pregnancy symptoms!
We will all have different children Boys girls black hair blond hair red brown! Blue eyes black eyes Hazel eyes!! So we will all have different symptoms won't we? Xx

Davies, no nausea for you today? That makes me feel better knowing that you had such a good scan yesterday.

And I have to admit, I secretly want a green eyed baby. My husband has the most beautiful green eyes. Mine are blue. I want a baby with green eyes.

Em I am not cramping at all either, just feels kind of tight. I do think both is normal though. X x x

Love all the optimism. Did you ladies find some pregancy safe alcohol that I missed out on?? Ha, just kidding! It's true all our babies will be different and so will all our pregnancies.

So Sunday I have to spend the day with a bunch of preggos/newborns and I'm dreading it! I'm not comfortable telling them I'm pregnant, not until after my NT scan. I know it's going to be an afternoon from hell. One of the women, litterally peed on a stick and called everyone she knew to say she was pregnant. Can you imagine? I've peed on like 400 sticks, had several betas, 4 ultrasounds and I'm still in denial.

Oh and hate/love cramps too. I get scared when I don't have them and freak out when I do have them.

Round, that sounds like a nightmare of a day. You are going to need some of that "safe alcohol" to get you through. I don't blame you for not wanting to tell anyone your news. I hope you can get through the day with your sanity still in tact. I can't even imagine peeing on one stick and then announcing. I didn't even do that with my first pregnancy!

There is a woman on this site who recently got her first bfp after trying for a while. She set up a pregnancy journal and even bought some baby stuff. She wasn't even 5 weeks and her levels weren't rising properly. I was following her and was admiring her innocence. Sadly, she lost the pregnancy. It's amazing how jaded we have to become in order to survive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->