PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

hehe, I'm a G! but haven't worn a real bra since becoming pregnant because my :holly: hurt too much! I'm in sports bras 100% of the time! Wonder how much bigger they can get once milk starts coming in :wacko:

Well impressed with the boobs in here girls! Fair play! lol

I'm a C and never really get any bigger in pregnancy. Just fuller on the top of them iykwim

Wow this thread should be name PARLWBB (Pregnant after recurrent loss with Big Boobs!)

I am only a C and now possibly a D I am not sure if I actually went up a whole cup size overnight, but it feels like I am cramming the girls into this bra today. Maybe I should just get a bigger bra for in the in between. Nothing fancy, just to keep them happy!

Is it worth getting maternity bras so I can wear them after I have the baby too, I know boobs change size more between now and birth, and I am sure again when milk comes in - yikes. Who knew I should have put bras their own line item on our pregnancy budget!

i just don't want stretch marks on my boobs if i can help it. but if they turn orange and green and fall off when i'm done i don't care, it's worth it....;) i do have some pretty blue veins starting to show

florida- a G? wow, impressive!

The only bra I can bear is this new one. It is completely without wires and will hopefully be useful at some point after birth as it has the detachable cups for nursing. Florida, if you don't mind, what sports bra are you wearing? I've never quite figured them out but am open to suggestions.

My mothercare maternity bra has wires in the sides (as opposed to under the cups) and I can't bear them anymore :haha:

I choose to have lots of pajama days simply because I don't have to wear bras then :lol:

You girls are hilarious! Soon we'll all be posting boob pics! How jealous our husbands would be. I started with a B and am probably a C now. Not interested in getting any bigger. I don't want saggy boobs. But I'll take whatever I'm given.

Hopeful those are awesome results! I hope mine are similar. I'm kind of annoyed they are going to use 37 as my age. I was less than one month into my 37th year when I conceived. Couldn't they use 36?

I'm sitting here with foil all over my head. Heaven. Can't wait to get a bunch of my hair chopped off. I popped into the lab to get some bloodwork to. I got the cystic fibrosis carrier test. I would be shocked if I was a carrier.

Lots of all over achiness in my uterus today. I haven't felt this in a while. I'm hoping they are stretching pains.

Currently I'm not wearing a bra. I have a bunch of those tank tops with the built in bras that are wire free. I'm living in those now.

I have had a lot of stretchy achey pain today Heart, trying to ignore it!
Just tried to find hb but failed :(

Heart - I have been having those stretching pains this week - and then when I saw the scan and how big everything had got I felt better about them realising that everything is growing!
I have a hair cut booked soon, my prenatals make my hair grow like crazy, my hairdresser always makes comments about how fast it grows. I have been on them for so long I am used to it, but pregnancy is supposed to make it grow faster too - I will be curious if she notices even more of a difference!

The snow is still on the ground, school was closed today, but the rains have really started. Hoping they will melt some of the snow before it gets too cold and it freezes. There have declared a state of emergency because they are expecting lots of flooding from all the snow melt. Geesh. If its not one thing its another!

Puppy I've had this before, especially at 10 weeks. Everything was fine. I know Croy has had a lot too. I'm quite sure it's ok. It's so frustrating not to hear the hb. Give it a little time and try again. Sometimes they like to hide behind the pubic bone.

Croy, I got maternity bras for the latter part of my pregnancies but I just got a two pack from m&s. I got fitted for one nursing bra about 2 weeks before my due date and despite the cannonball stage when my milk came in it saw me right, I wish I had bought a couple though because you have to wear them day and night and nobody warns you about the night sweats.

puppy - i am sure everything is ok. The stretching was crazy for me at 10 weeks. Plus, you are still so early to be finding heart beats on the doppler. I am sure poppy is just hiding :)

Wow Croy that's some crazy weather! It's raining here but is fairly warm. I'm loving it. We've had too many sunny days. We needed the rain.

I'm actually happy for the achiness. I was starting to think my babe stopped growing. Now I feel better because it makes me think a little growth spurt is happening. Thanks for the reassurance though. It's good to hear.

Speaking of night sweats...I get them pretty much every night. Anyone else? I'm always kicking off my blankets. And I can't stand it when my husband tries to snuggle his warm body against mine. I'm guessing it's all the progesterone.

Heart- I was 6 weeks past 35 an I thought the same thing, why can't they go off 35? Lol
I just feel like I'm getting bigger all over and my shorter hair doesn't help. I made an appt for next fri to see what my regular hairdresser can do with extensions, not the glue kind but something else if she has it. She goes to salons and teaches new techniques so she should have something. I don't know why I care so much about this stupid hair. I'm happy to get huge but want to have nice hair too.

I don't really get night sweats but do get hot at night.

Croy- hope that snow doesn't melt too fast !

There is nothing wrong with wanting to look beautiful! If extensions are going to make you feel better, do it! I'm all about looking good. It makes me feel good.

I should clarify, I'm not dripping sweat. I just get really hot and notice a little perspiration on my back. I hate being hot when I sleep.

Hopeful, there seems to be quite a difference between your age-related ratio (before bloods adjustment) and mine so I am wondering whether the calculations in UK and US might just be different...?
Still, it doesn't seem like you need to worry with those odds :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->