PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Thanks pip! They say 1:300 or less than 300 is cause for a little concern here and some say 1:250 or less. But even then, I've read many stories of much greater risk odds and they were fine.
I am thrilled with mine.

Heart- funny, could imagine soaking the sheets with sweat, lol. Which dh has done before.
I have 2 jack russels, 4 yrs and 5 month puppy that slept with dh and I last night, was a full bed and now wishing for a calif king. Dh sleeps in the other room alot as he wants to sleep and I'm up all the time so he usually takes the older dog.

Hopeful, they said it might be difficult with twins, didn't they? I took that to mean that you would have way worse odds so this is great news! :yipee:

Hopeful I have extensions I had them for a year an always did when I was younger I used to have great lengths hair which is fab! Now can't afford that so I have raccoon that's the make not raccoon hair!! I never get anyone guess its bonded an lasts 6 months at a time!! I get eyelash extensions to!! Love but of glamour! Lol!!

Hubby pissed me off... Just had a row! So I looked after his kids well there 15 an 12 so not really but was with them tonight!! He texts at 1130pm to say can u come get me, so I say yep! I go pick him up in his van!!! We driving home he seems relatively sober I say wow can't believe ur home so early he's all proud of himself lol!!
Anyway he then wants to stop fill up with diesel as he has work am!! Ok so we stop he fills up! He gets in van says I think we need to explain to kids that nothing's gonna change when baby gets here!! I was like we no why would u highlight that to them we no what not gonna an if they genuinely think that they will say! Talk bout put ideas in there head!! An I no how teens think I was one, I said they will play on that to get there own way im not stupid! It will b u love baby more than me if u don't give me pocket money! Talk bout set urself up! But no I apparently am out of order I act like its just my baby like I don't want to talk to anyone!! Erh I don't really that's why!!

I just told him I think it's unnecessary to highlight something to them when there's no need!! I'm so upset I feel really pissed off with him! Am I wrong? I did say if u feel the need to say that to the kids then do it but I don't think it needs to come from me! He is just really annoying me today I think it's where I have been in all week I feel very trapped!! An I'm also used to time away I feel like I need a trip for few days to miss him lol! X

Hopeful fab result hun 1:700 is less than 1% so that's fab news! Hope I worked that out right!! Lol x

Pip- yeah the numbers aren't the most accurate for twins so I'm so lucky to be on the good side of it!

Davies- I know nothing really about teens and babies and have no advice but I do think it should come from dh. I was picturing you with raccoon hair and lol'd. Just googled the extentions, they look great!

Hey Davies I have two teenage girls. My partner isn't their biological dad so we're in a similar situation.
I understand why your hubby feels the need to discuss this with his children. Teenagers are sullen and manipulative and selfish but on the flip side they're brooding and can get lost in their heads with stuff. I think it's quite common when a new baby comes along for them to feel pushed out. Even when it's biological parents. You should suggest that he talks to them but makes it clear he's well aware of any manipulation that might come from this and it won't be tolerated, but he loves them and he'll love them just as much as when the baby comes. It may seem like more attention is given to the baby but only because that's what a baby needs. Sometimes they just need the reassurance.

My teens are running me through the mill at the moment so I feel your pain chick!

I'm butting in again as I stalk this thread but I wanted to share my experience of a teen stepson and my daughter. My stepson was 12 when Edie was born, and I did wonder how he would feel having been his dads only child, but I could never have hoped for better. When she was a baby he adored helping look after her, I remember being in a motorway service station food place once when we had just started weaning her. I found a high chair, and joe looked at it and said "it's horrible, we're not putting her in THAT!" he went all the way to the other side of the concourse and dragged another over for her. Now, at 2 and 14 they are so close, he plays with her constantly and is a real help to me. His mum comes out with crap to Mark like he acts like he only has one child (because he can't afford to give her maintenance for Joe at the moment as he is out of work) but that is not true and Joe is sensible enough to laugh it off. He was genuinely excited about her arriving and it has never been a problem. He was also upset about my 2 miscarriages, as it was impossible not to tell him I was pregnant, unfortunately. I would have liked to have protected him from that.

DH has an 8 year old son who unfortunately knows his parents don't really get on and so plays one off against the other. He's still young so i'm hoping he will grow out of it but atm it's not fun!

Morning everyone,

Well BandB crashed on me last night - it was a stressed moment - crash on anyone else? It could be the fact that I have 10 years of pics on this laptop and it runs like a jet plane ! Maybe need to sort that out.

Any one got any good plans this w.e?

I love all the scan pics they are great!!!! Its lovely everyone is having fab news :) One question are you taking pics on i-phone of the computer screen or is it the little print out they give you? Never worked that one out !

Croyden - BF I only went up one size and when LO was born I did a quick run to MandS for cotton ultra ugly but soooo soft bras. Everyone is different with sizes my sister went up 3 cup sizes. So I couldnt invest in loads of bras.

Heart - Im so jealous about highlights I desperately need mine doing - I always worry about the dye (but you are right about aveda its great) and Holly Willoughby uk tv presenter who I love (my age and always looks fab) had them up to birth so it is ok. In London they are very expensive £160 for long cut and foils cant bring myself to pay for it now im on NO pay now :o( Also, dancing wow - you must have so much energy thats really good going?

Fili love - you have to decide whats right for you - what your partner say? . When I had the consultations and bloods with st Marys my husband was very strict condoms only - yuck rubber smell so I thought it was better no bding !!! I thought if they can finally get to the bottom of me MC then it was worth it. Also, if I was to get prego and then MC and then the turnaround again it just seemed easier to wait for a month get all information and meds required and then that will be it - got everything I need and get prego quick. But only you know honey Id get some progestrone in the mix too xxx oh holiday booked wow - where you going to ? you defo deserve a hol - bet its going to be brilliant !!!

I went to FLorida Keys when 15 weeks prego and I was fine although its worrying - I would make sure you had a full packet of pads at all times. We are having the very same discussing where to go on hol in March otherwise it will be next year and whether to fly or not. My view but could be very wrong is Im a believer in going on hols as the hospital couldnt do a great deal in early prego anyways its only later when its more important.

Pil- your scan looks cute -oh bet you wish you could kiss your bubs !!! I had a low lying placenta - and it moved. I was hoping in the end to have a c section to get bubs out but it wasnt necessary as literally in the final days 35 weeks it moved. So hopefully everything will be good for you.

Davies - oh you poor thing - husbands who would have them at times !!!!

So, everyone is 12 weeks plus told everyone now? also are you all going to have gender scans - do they do 16 week scan rountine in the US? or is it going to be a surprise?

US snow we havent had snow in England yet but its been cold (prob not cold to US people) I lived in Chicago for a year 2005 and god those winters were freezing and painful!

Im going for scan on Wed and consultation so time will tell but still very early days only 6 weeks 4 days on Wed but hope everything is there. There is a brilliant website www.baby2see.com where you can see what week you are and then you can see a scan pic of what you could see - I love it.

Hope everyone has a lovely w.e xxxxx

Oh pretty stupid computers especially when u can't get on here u start to get withdrawals lol!!
Thanks for all ur advice ladies, I no the kids will b excited I no they will love the baby an they will do things for it I don't have an issue with how they will b an I don't think they have an issue about how we will b! But I just feel like yes saying in convo u will all b treated the same etc an loved just the same! But not make a massive ordeal out if it! An something he always says is well I think it would b nice coming from u!! He says it about scans calling his mother etc!! I'm like we'll it's ur mum! Call me selfish but my mum would call anyway..., if not I would call her I wouldn't expect him to! I dunno I probably sound like a right brat! He's just getting on my nerves at the mo! I couldn't really b arsed to go to work Tom but now I'm looking forward to it! X

Sorry for my rants!!
How's everyone's knockers? Lol!!
Hopeful raccoon hair I thought I soon as I typed that sounds wrong lol!!
Heart yes think our hubby's would def get but jealous if we all posted booby shots! Lol

What stretch mark cream/ oil we all using?? I got bio oil an cocoa butter I been told the sanctuary an clarins is good Clinique is the best but expensive!! X

I havent bothered with stretchie cream this time. My tummy never really shrunk after Laura and i got stretchies with her when creaming religiously so not bothering x

I do agree puppy part of me thinks if ur gonna get em ur gonna get em no amount of expensive cream will change that!!! X

Oh pretty stupid computers especially when u can't get on here u start to get withdrawals lol!!
Thanks for all ur advice ladies, I no the kids will b excited I no they will love the baby an they will do things for it I don't have an issue with how they will b an I don't think they have an issue about how we will b! But I just feel like yes saying in convo u will all b treated the same etc an loved just the same! But not make a massive ordeal out if it! An something he always says is well I think it would b nice coming from u!! He says it about scans calling his mother etc!! I'm like we'll it's ur mum! Call me selfish but my mum would call anyway..., if not I would call her I wouldn't expect him to! I dunno I probably sound like a right brat! He's just getting on my nerves at the mo! I couldn't really b arsed to go to work Tom but now I'm looking forward to it! X

Sorry for my rants!!
How's everyone's knockers? Lol!!
Hopeful raccoon hair I thought I soon as I typed that sounds wrong lol!!
Heart yes think our hubby's would def get but jealous if we all posted booby shots! Lol

What stretch mark cream/ oil we all using?? I got bio oil an cocoa butter I been told the sanctuary an clarins is good Clinique is the best but expensive!! X

Palmers coca butter! it was amazng for me. i used it every day up untill 32 weeks thought i got away with it then got strechies at 37 weeks! :doh: But then again my bump wasnt that big, just low.

https://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/tee_lou/Photo0098.jpg

That was my full term bump if any of you are interested. I carried diva like that since 32 weeks

Pip, Florida and Davies thanks for all the advice about flying :friends:. In her book Lesley regan mentions not flying for recurrent miscarriers because shes worried about people miscarrying on the plane or in a foreign country so maybe thats part of it too??

My bbs went up one cup size, to a d from a c in the space of a few weeks!! They are shrinking now my d cup bra feels slacker.

Davies thats a tough one about your step children. I think your hubby probably didn't explain it to you right (as he'd been drinking even if only a bit??) or didn't choose the right time and it came out wrong, I understand how you feel, it's a really sensitive situation all round as I think with teenagers theyre also unpredictable, but I remember my dad always explained things carefully and honestly to me and that always helped me as embo says when I was brooding! Sounds like good advice from the other girls who are in the know about this. Good luck at work, I hope it helps you to feel less trapped. X x x

Pip I hope you like your new hair cut!

Girls with the cramping don't worry that's a great sign and a reassuring one I think.

Wow Trac that's lovely an neat, ah I have heard of that getting stretch marks last min I will use everyday!! No my mum didn't have any embo but my sis got couple on her boobs an I really don't want them there! My sis has bigger boobs than me though! X

I'd say go for it then. It can only help.

With my first I religiously creamed my tum and boobs but my doctor told me it would be in vain because stretch marks are hereditary! In my case he was right!!!!

My waist has started to expand I put on a pair of jeans that fitted me two weeks go is now tight and my boobs are a lot more fuller I said to Paul feel these and he said have you thought of weighing them lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->