PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

I seem to remember the progesterone. But the other pills I put in one of those medi-sets. The ones that have a little box for Monday - Sunday. I'm practicing to be an old person! Oh wait, I am an old person! :rofl:

oh, that's a good idea!

I have no energy, so Jacket potatoes and baked beans for tea tonight in our house. An an early night...I am exhausted. Have a good one ladies!

Heart- I laughed so hard and sudden at your rage I got pangs in the lower right! I'm so bitchy too, but so is dh so it's not a pretty sight around here. Cabin fever extreme, too fn cold here!

Croy- my dr said I could have stopped already but I'm going to last day of 12 wks so mon is the day.

Pip - wish my steroid wean wasnt so long! It's 4 weeks.

I'm going off lovenox end of wk 13 (jan 30) and am nervous for that one. I have no clotting disorder, my issue seemed to be implantation as I never had anything growing in a sac, last mc was strange liquid like stuff in sac and my re has had a lot of success with lovenox and pred as empiricle treatment stopping lov end of 12 wks but im going an extra week)
Some of the girls on my other rpl forum have done the same with lov and been fine, I've googled so much and it's a little hard to find people on totally empiricle lovenox with only very early mcs but they have been fine. Very early being chemical or blighted ovum. I didnt know about 2 of my mc but they were before 6 wks, bleeding , and nothing on u/s.

. Then you hear 1 or 2 horror stories where someone went off and weren't fine. But I'm guessing those people actually had clotting disorders as one of them had a kid already and the other one was just saying that happened to someone she knew...

I trust my re completely and she assures me it'll be ok

Hopeful, sorry to cause you pain! But I'm glad I could make you laugh.

Your doctor has gotten you this far with 2 perfect babies. I think your weaning protocol will be perfect as well. It is scary though. Most of us are relying on a certain cocktail and it's hard to give it up and have faith in our bodies that have failed us in the past without the cocktail. But at some point we need to trust that our bodies are doing it right this time and don't need the meds in the second tri.

Second tri! It's days away!!!!

For any potential stretch marks, I got a 3 pack of palmers massage cream, lotion and soothing oil. It came with a baby name book, not the best book, pretty run of the mill.
only read it this early as it was free

Thanks heart , you always know what to say! I can't believe 2nd tri is almost here, the time has been flying by. I do have more energy. At least I don't have to lay on bed all day! I read a post somewhere that said preg women shouldn't vacuum but I think it's for if you are further along as the vibration can lead to labor. Have you ever heard such a thing?

You girls crack me up with all the talk about rage lol. I am SO pissy! Not at DH though, he is a darling. Just in general lol. It's mostly because my belly is itchy and my skin near my ribcage burns and goes numb all at once from the pressure. I had this with my son too. It sucks! But I'll take it if it's what I have to do.

I was going to vacuum today but was too irritated! I haven't heard that theory but I plan to tell my husband this tidbit and sell it as fact. No more vacuuming for a while!

Mon, good to know the irritability doesn't stop in the first tri! LOL! Seriously if my husband gets out at the end of this with everything in tact, it will be a miracle. And he's a sweet guy!

I thought the vacuum thing was more because they can be heavy and we lift them in weird ways. I am fine to push it around but I don't carry it to vacuum the stairs anymore. Either way, its a great excuse not to do it.

We have crap on hte bottom of our oven that keeps setting the smoke alarms off all over the house as the potatoes are cooking. Hubs keeps coming down every time to try and scrape it, fans are blasting, windows open. I keep telling him its up to him to clean the oven because I am not going near the chemicals that are in the cleaner at this point. He's getting more and more pissy every time the alarm rings and he has to come and fan under the alarm. I guess at least we both pissy now!!! ha ha

Sounds like a piss fest!

Meanwhile all mine wants to do is hug me. I just told him no more hugging tonight! LOL! I don't want to be touched. Luckily he took it like a champ and smiled.

Morning girlies,

No you shouldnt vacuum - it can be hubbys job from now on - apparently its the "pull backwards and forwards" of moving the dyson that can pull and tear the placenta. I also got told if you are rolling pain you should be careful as once again the push and pull of the roller can pull and tear the placenta. That was from a MW nurse but they all say different things!

Got to be super safe !!! also a good excuse to get OH to do it for a while - hehe

Morning girls sorry I went to watch ice hockey last night we won 9-2 so good but I was really narky aarron was not behaving typical 7 year old lol so came home had some dinner and was sound asleep just after 10 I woke at 2.30 this morning wih one of my metformin stomaches and had the you know it was horrible then got back into bed where the worst sickness feeling has come over me so far must be good thought I was gonna be sick all over my bed as I couldn't move lol I'm fine now tho lol

Amanda i know I lost weight but you know what im happy to put on weight after I'm carrying pudding so it's all good i can loose what ever I put on after the birth it's not a big deal for me lol xxx

Hopeful, why don't you keep taking the aspirin for a little while longer? It is supposed to help prevent pre-eclampsia anyway.
I haven't heard or read of a case of anyone who tested negative for clotting genes and antiphospholipid syndrome having a clotting problem after stopping the heparin but if you are worried, why not ask your RE whether you can take it for a month longer?

Hi everyone :wave:

Just thought I'd pop by to visit all you lovely ladies. It's great to see so many of you coming upto 12 weeks and beyond.

x

Lee, it really is, but you are sorely missed from the ranks :hugs: now tell your DH to get rockin, please!

Morning everyone, just done my 30 day shred exercises! My muscles are still aching from yesterday. I weighed myself after eating a boiled egg and some cereal and I seem to have lost 5.5 lbs :yipee:

Hopeful, id be concerned about stopping the aspirin what did your doc say? One of the side effects I had after stopping all the meds was a bad rash all over my tummy upper legs boobs and arms and I heard rashes could be related to blood clotting issues :shrug: not sure exactly why I got these rashes but It was def after stopping all the meds. I wasn't on heparin last time though.

Afternoon ladies

I too can relate to the irritability. DH was out last night though so the other end of it is missing him like crazy and pining. Lol. He's either the love of my life or the world's biggest tosspot in any given minute. :haha:

Hi girls!

Fili- congrats on the quick weight loss!

Pip and Fili- I should have mentioned I am to stay on baby aspirin the entire time...

I know it will be fine ;) funny when I google and get referred back to my own posts sometimes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->