PAL after Recurrent Losses - come join us!

Yeh good luck girlies - we wanna see scan pics - no excuses :haha:

Davies when are you going to change your status from waiting to try? And so we get to see a ticker??

I'm not going to get pics. They don't even show me the screen at this place because they aren't doctors and can get in trouble for giving any medical opinions. They just take the images and send them to my doctor.

What vitamins are everyone on? I was on raw prenatal by garden of life, but now since I ran put and rainbow light we only $8 on amazon I got those

9 are your insurance covering the scan on Friday? I remember you having some trouble before - don't know why I just suddenly thought of it though :haha:

I would put money on you having two or more in there 9. What did you say your hcg was? 5000 from 100?? Sorry I forget. Defo looking like multiples. How exciting. I need to see pics 9!

I'll defo be asking for a pic tomorrow.

I would put money on you having two or more in there 9. What did you say your hcg was? 5000 from 100?? Sorry I forget. Defo looking like multiples. How exciting. I need to see pics 9!

I'll defo be asking for a pic tomorrow.

I hope you have more luck when you ask for one Em, the miserable woman wouldn't let me have one :(

My favourite nurse is scanning me and she's always given me pics before. Hopefully she'll let me have one this time.

Subscribed!
It is so lovely to see so many ladies pregnant in here. I really hope these little bubbas all make it fxfxfxfx

PIP!!! Hello lovely! And look at that ticker. 14+5. Amazing! How is Ducky? How are you?

Hey Andrea, lovely to see you. Hi to Petipas. Hope all the US ladies have a lovely rest of day, I'm off to bed. Catch up 2moz x

Thank you for the welcome everyone...will do my best to keep up...you are al so chatty :rofl:

Em, heart and titi...mega big :hugs: for tomorrow :hugs:

XxX

Andrea, I'm seriously not this chatty in real life. I'm a rather pensive person. I think the nerves around this pregnancy are making me chatty. It helps relieve some of the stress.

Well they maDe some bullshit referral reason for the ultrasound bc normally they only do 2 , one at 8 weeks and at 20 weeks, but I will be only 5 weeks on Friday. It is bc my levels were jumping quickly they want to make sure it isn't molar and that it is healthy. My levels were 100 on 11 dpo, 500 on 12 dpo, and 5034 on 13 dpo. So people are. Predicting twins but I doubt it.

Oops forgot to quote you puppy. Hope that answered your question.

How is everyone? I am cramping again. N just wondering when my tummy will calm down. Peeing all the time.

That is a massive jump hun! Could well be multiples :)
How come they tested it every day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->